Trump pulls out of Syria then lies about defeating Isis

Of course he had to withdraw. Bush made an agreement on behalf of the U.S. to do so. Our word as a country is shit if we don’t honor our agreements. Not that honor means anything to you mentally lazy cult members. On top of which, Iraq refused to give our troops immunity. Had even one member of our military been arrested there, you same yahoos calling for Obama to violate the peace agreement would have been calling for his impeachment.

Of course, I’m explaining this to the forum dolt who struggles to spell the word, “you’re,” so I know understanding any of this is well beyond your G-d given limitations.

By who's law turd ball?

We were an invading army, no rules , just to kill..

The American prison that became the birthplace of Isis

The United States Military warned not to release the remaining prisoners of Camp Bucca........The Iraqi's didn't listen........Most of the hard core fighters of ISIS originated from this prison and were Bathists...........It is said by many experts that the ISIS plan was hatched in this prison by the ones detained there during the War.............

Of course he had to withdraw. Bush made an agreement on behalf of the U.S. to do so. Our word as a country is shit if we don’t honor our agreements. Not that honor means anything to you mentally lazy cult members. On top of which, Iraq refused to give our troops immunity. Had even one member of our military been arrested there, you same yahoos calling for Obama to violate the peace agreement would have been calling for his impeachment.

Of course, I’m explaining this to the forum dolt who struggles to spell the word, “you’re,” so I know understanding any of this is well beyond your G-d given limitations.

By who's law turd ball?

By Iraqi law, ya moron.

We invade a country to kill, there is no fucking laws that can stop us..

What the fuck do you mean Obama had no choice?

We were an invading army and didn't care about any ones laws .

Who was going to hurt Obama ?

You really are an idiot. See my post just before this one.

Obama had no choice because Bush negotiated with Sovereign Iraq in 2008 and agreed that US troops would be gone.

Bush tried to negotiate keeping US Mikita bases in Iraq, But the government that American troops were killed and wounded to set up refused to allow Bush to keep any US soldiers in Iraq after 2011.

Obama had the choice to invade again and topple the duly elected government but ttat would have been dumber than the first invasion and even more unnecessary.

By who's law turd ball?

By Iraqi law, ya moron.

Iraq law said the United States couldn't invade them

How did it work out for them dumbass?

Dumbfuck, the invasion was over. At that point, we were rebuilding Iraq and the Iraqi people had elected a new government. Like I said, I knew you couldn’t understand any of this.

What the fuck do you mean Obama had no choice?

We were an invading army and didn't care about any ones laws .

Who was going to hurt Obama ?

You really are an idiot. See my post just before this one.

Obama had no choice because Bush negotiated with Sovereign Iraq in 2008 and agreed that US troops would be gone.

Bush tried to negotiate keeping US Mikita bases in Iraq, But the government that American troops were killed and wounded to set up refused to allow Bush to keep any US soldiers in Iraq after 2011.

Obama had the choice to invade again and topple the duly elected government but ttat would have been dumber than the first invasion and even more unnecessary.

No you are a dumbass , why does Obama have to abide by Iraq law when we destroyed them?

And they argued that not leaving the intel and spec op support groups would be a disaster..............When Obama left cold turkey it left a void that was filled by ISIS..............With that intel capacity gone and lose of air support the ground payed for in U.S. Blood was retaken by ISIS.............The Yardi massacres by ISIS forced Obama to send troops back in just as predicted by the Bush Administration.......

No one wants to freaking be there forever......but a couple more years of support would have prevented ISIS from taking that territory.......Intel and spec op training forces would have made it hard for ISIS to take that territory.........

Dumbfuck, the invasion was over. At that point, we were rebuilding Iraq and the Iraqi people had elected a new government. Like I said, I knew you couldn’t understand any of this.

Just kill them again...dumb fuck..

And they argued that not leaving the intel and spec op support groups would be a disaster..............When Obama left cold turkey it left a void that was filled by ISIS..............With that intel capacity gone and lose of air support the ground payed for in U.S. Blood was retaken by ISIS.............The Yardi massacres by ISIS forced Obama to send troops back in just as predicted by the Bush Administration.......

No one wants to freaking be there forever......but a couple more years of support would have prevented ISIS from taking that territory.......Intel and spec op training forces would have made it hard for ISIS to take that territory.........
Obama pulled the troops out in accordance with Bush’s withdrawal agreement.

LOL

And then a year later, the dumbfuck does exactly that. :eusa_doh:

BS...........Full withdrawal came under Obama...........while Bush wanted out of the conflict he understood that leaving early would force a return........which part of that did he get wrong Mr. Mueller.............

The military warned not to pull all elements out............they warned not to release the prisoners........people didn't listen.........and the shit hit the fan......funny thing how politicians lose fucking wars now isn't it..............They don't listen.........

Syria has 3 major groups with military power to end the small pockets of ISIS..........no need to stay anymore.........Of course ISIS is nothing more than a head of a HYDRA that has been chopped off..........a new head will form in time under a new name as it always does over there............

He didn't have too .

So you saying to us that Obama thought he couldn't kill everyone in Iraq?

We were a invading army and didn't give a shit ..

bear513, post: 21423147,
You dumb ass Obama didn't have to pull out we were an invading army

But after Iraq stunned lil dubby by requesting to be recognized as a sovereign nation and put an end to the occupation authority that was set up after the US stupidly invaded Iraq (based on lies according to Trumpo after the fact) we were no longer an invading army or provisional occupational authority in Iraq. That mandate ran out by the end of 2008.

If Bush had not negotiated the 2008 SOFA and had Iraq’s Parliament not approved it, we would have had to pull all our troops out and leave immediately leaving all our stuff there.

It was close and Lil Dubby was sweating it.

An agreement that was open to negotiation............and an EXCUSE from people like you............Had we pushed to keep support elements in there to assist them they wouldn't have said leave...........The biggest argument there was the legal situation in Iraq...........Iraq wanted to be able to punish U.S. troops there if they stepped out of line and prosecute them..........We said NO.........was the largest argument when we left.........

Our withdrawal got them to seek support from Iran.........which was not in our strategic best interests............Keep playing that old line bubba......we had these discussions many years ago.............Obama fucked up there...........he fucked up in Libya...........Yemen.........and Syria.............inept leader.......I'd add Egypt told him to fuck off as well on the Muslim Brotherhood............Total disaster.........That is his legacy.

bear513, post: 21423147,
You dumb ass Obama didn't have to pull out we were an invading army

But after Iraq stunned lil dubby by requesting to be recognized as a sovereign nation and put an end to the occupation authority that was set up after the US stupidly invaded Iraq (based on lies according to Trumpo after the fact) we were no longer an invading army or provisional occupational authority in Iraq. That mandate ran out by the end of 2008.

If Bush had not negotiated the 2008 SOFA and had Iraq’s Parliament not approved it, we would have had to pull all our troops out and leave immediately leaving all our stuff there.

It was close and Lil Dubby was sweating it.

Wait who would use military force to make the US pull out?

What country?

What UN force?

P

LOL

And then a year later, the dumbfuck does exactly that. :eusa_doh:

And your cammel jockey Messiah doesn't realize he doesn't have to obey any Iraq laws.

Because the US is an invading army?

Of course he had to abide by it. Dumbfuck, on behalf of the United States, Bush recognized the Iraqi government as the official government of Iraq and recognized Iraq’s sovereignty. They were no longer an invaded country, they were sovereign. As someone else tried to explain to you, violating the withdrawal agreement would have been a new invasion in a sovereign nation with a duly elected government.

There is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

bear513, post: 21423165,
Obama pulled out of Iraq because he wanted to win an election,

Of course he wanted to win re-election It had absolutely nothing to do with re-election. That pull out was demanded by Iraq and it was negotiated and agreed to by Bush in December 2008.

You have a biased opinion. I have a fact recorded and documented in history.

Forum List

Back