Trump pulls out of Syria then lies about defeating Isis

P

LOL

And then a year later, the dumbfuck does exactly that. :eusa_doh:

And your cammel jockey Messiah doesn't realize he doesn't have to obey any Iraq laws.

Because the US is an invading army?

Of course he had to abide by it. Dumbfuck, on behalf of the United States, Bush recognized the Iraqi government as the official government of Iraq and recognized Iraq’s sovereignty. They were no longer an invaded country, they were sovereign. As someone else tried to explain to you, violating the withdrawal agreement would have been a new invasion in a sovereign nation with a duly elected government.

There is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

I am setting you up dumb ass, Obama went back in to Iraq, without an agreement it didn't come up to a vote months later..

And once again did Iraq agree to be invaded by the US military once again?

LOL

BS...........Full withdrawal came under Obama...........while Bush wanted out of the conflict he understood that leaving early would force a return........which part of that did he get wrong Mr. Mueller.............

The military warned not to pull all elements out............they warned not to release the prisoners........people didn't listen.........and the shit hit the fan......funny thing how politicians lose fucking wars now isn't it..............They don't listen.........

Syria has 3 major groups with military power to end the small pockets of ISIS..........no need to stay anymore.........Of course ISIS is nothing more than a head of a HYDRA that has been chopped off..........a new head will form in time under a new name as it always does over there............

Moron, I just fucking posted the terms from Bush’s withdrawal agreement. Here it is again, for the learning disabled....

1. All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011.

bear513, post: 21423165,
Obama pulled out of Iraq because he wanted to win an election,

Of course he wanted to win re-election It had absolutely nothing to do with re-election. That pull out was demanded by Iraq and it was negotiated and agreed to by Bush in December 2008.

You have a biased opinion. I have a fact recorded and documented in history.

So you saying Obama was a sheep president and just copied off Bush jr?

I agree

Stimulous

Taxes
Tarp

LOL

BS...........Full withdrawal came under Obama...........while Bush wanted out of the conflict he understood that leaving early would force a return........which part of that did he get wrong Mr. Mueller.............

The military warned not to pull all elements out............they warned not to release the prisoners........people didn't listen.........and the shit hit the fan......funny thing how politicians lose fucking wars now isn't it..............They don't listen.........

Syria has 3 major groups with military power to end the small pockets of ISIS..........no need to stay anymore.........Of course ISIS is nothing more than a head of a HYDRA that has been chopped off..........a new head will form in time under a new name as it always does over there............

Moron, I just fucking posted the terms from Bush’s withdrawal agreement. Here it is again, for the learning disabled....

1. All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011.

You fucking asshole Obama could of said fuck you and what was Iraq going to do about it, invade Detroit?

LOL

And all those agreements were subject to negotiations MORON.............They didn't want us gone cold turkey..........the main argument was we refused to allow them to be able to prosecute U.S. troops there should we stay.............

They wanted our intel, air ops, and spec ops to be there...........but then wanted the cake too...........that they could charge U.S. forces with crimes if they wanted too.............Was the main argument over staying and NOT THE AGREEMENT you keep posting.......

Did Obama need a permission slip from Bush to have his own policy there..........He was either the POTUS or not..........he MADE THAT CALL...........even when the military was saying it was a mistake.................

Of course he had to withdraw. Bush made an agreement on behalf of the U.S. to do so. Our word as a country is shit if we don’t honor our agreements. Not that honor means anything to you mentally lazy cult members. On top of which, Iraq refused to give our troops immunity. Had even one member of our military been arrested there, you same yahoos calling for Obama to violate the peace agreement would have been calling for his impeachment.

Of course, I’m explaining this to the forum dolt who struggles to spell the word, “you’re,” so I know understanding any of this is well beyond your G-d given limitations.
And they argued that not leaving the intel and spec op support groups would be a disaster..............When Obama left cold turkey it left a void that was filled by ISIS..............With that intel capacity gone and lose of air support the ground payed for in U.S. Blood was retaken by ISIS.............The Yardi massacres by ISIS forced Obama to send troops back in just as predicted by the Bush Administration.......

No one wants to freaking be there forever......but a couple more years of support would have prevented ISIS from taking that territory.......Intel and spec op training forces would have made it hard for ISIS to take that territory.........
Obama pulled the troops out in accordance with Bush’s withdrawal agreement.

He didn't have too .

So you saying to us that Obama thought he couldn't kill everyone in Iraq?

We were a invading army and didn't give a shit ..

No, that’s not what I said. I also said you would not be able to comprehend what I said; and you proved me right. :mm:

LOL

You fucking asshole Obama could of said fuck you and what was Iraq going to do about it, invade Detroit?

Obama went back into Iraq with no fucking agreement

You dumb fucking paid troll

Of course he had to withdraw. Bush made an agreement on behalf of the U.S. to do so. Our word as a country is shit if we don’t honor our agreements. Not that honor means anything to you mentally lazy cult members. On top of which, Iraq refused to give our troops immunity. Had even one member of our military been arrested there, you same yahoos calling for Obama to violate the peace agreement would have been calling for his impeachment.

Of course, I’m explaining this to the forum dolt who struggles to spell the word, “you’re,” so I know understanding any of this is well beyond your G-d given limitations.
And they argued that not leaving the intel and spec op support groups would be a disaster..............When Obama left cold turkey it left a void that was filled by ISIS..............With that intel capacity gone and lose of air support the ground payed for in U.S. Blood was retaken by ISIS.............The Yardi massacres by ISIS forced Obama to send troops back in just as predicted by the Bush Administration.......

No one wants to freaking be there forever......but a couple more years of support would have prevented ISIS from taking that territory.......Intel and spec op training forces would have made it hard for ISIS to take that territory.........
An agreement that was open to negotiation............and an EXCUSE from people like you............Had we pushed to keep support elements in there to assist them they wouldn't have said leave...........The biggest argument there was the legal situation in Iraq...........Iraq wanted to be able to punish U.S. troops there if they stepped out of line and prosecute them..........We said NO.........was the largest argument when we left.........

Our withdrawal got them to seek support from Iran.........which was not in our strategic best interests............Keep playing that old line bubba......we had these discussions many years ago.............Obama fucked up there...........he fucked up in Libya...........Yemen.........and Syria.............inept leader.......I'd add Egypt told him to fuck off as well on the Muslim Brotherhood............Total disaster.........That is his legacy.
I posted the agreement. Show me where in there it indicates it’s open to alterations.....

bear513, post: 21423165,
Obama pulled out of Iraq because he wanted to win an election,

Of course he wanted to win re-election It had absolutely nothing to do with re-election. That pull out was demanded by Iraq and it was negotiated and agreed to by Bush in December 2008.

You have a biased opinion. I have a fact recorded and documented in history.

So you saying Obama was a sheep president and just copied off Bush jr?

I agree

Stimulous

Taxes
Tarp

That along with QE to blow the bubble machine back up.............more in debt than all the other Presidents combined............Spending like a drunken sailor...........

Handing the enemy of this country 150 Billion and now the same assholes refuse funding for a border wall at 5 Billion........bunch of asswipes.

You dumb ass Obama didn't have to pull out we were an invading army

He didn't have too .

So you saying to us that Obama thought he couldn't kill everyone in Iraq?

We were a invading army and didn't give a shit ..

No, that’s not what I said. I also said you would not be able to comprehend what I said; and you proved me right. :mm:

We were an invading army..why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Did Iraq vote for the US to come in destroy there military and kill sadam?

bear513, post: 21423180
Just kill them again...dumb fuck..

Ok, you wanted Obama to become a war criminal. Had Obama sent US troops to kill Maliki and all the members of Parliament in Baghdad, the the peace that you goons of war were so proud of after the SURGE would have been broken

Americans start killing and dying all over again in Iraq just to make fools like you feel tough.
Hillary was right you are deplorable .

An agreement that was open to negotiation............and an EXCUSE from people like you............Had we pushed to keep support elements in there to assist them they wouldn't have said leave...........The biggest argument there was the legal situation in Iraq...........Iraq wanted to be able to punish U.S. troops there if they stepped out of line and prosecute them..........We said NO.........was the largest argument when we left.........

Our withdrawal got them to seek support from Iran.........which was not in our strategic best interests............Keep playing that old line bubba......we had these discussions many years ago.............Obama fucked up there...........he fucked up in Libya...........Yemen.........and Syria.............inept leader.......I'd add Egypt told him to fuck off as well on the Muslim Brotherhood............Total disaster.........That is his legacy.
I posted the agreement. Show me where in there it indicates it’s open to alterations.....
Show me where in our country we can't change the terms......and negotiate again, especially when intel showed ISIS gaining in the North when we left........

Again.........did Obama need a permission slip to negotiate the situation from Bush............was he that big of a dumb ass..........Was he president of this nation or of a Boy Scout troop.

His decision..........forced us to be back later...........PERIOD..........Only the brutality of the Yardi's forced us back at a later date when the humanitarian crisis occurred.

P

LOL

And your cammel jockey Messiah doesn't realize he doesn't have to obey any Iraq laws.

Of course he had to abide by it. Dumbfuck, on behalf of the United States, Bush recognized the Iraqi government as the official government of Iraq and recognized Iraq’s sovereignty. They were no longer an invaded country, they were sovereign. As someone else tried to explain to you, violating the withdrawal agreement would have been a new invasion in a sovereign nation with a duly elected government.

I am setting you up dumb ass, Obama went back in to Iraq, without an agreement it didn't come up to a vote months later..

LOLOL

You’re too ignorant to set up anyone but yourself. Moron, Obama later sent troops following the request of the Iraqi government; which then, as a sovereign nation, agreed to immunity for our troops.

It never mean shit, post the 1,000 of agreement the US and America Indians..

LOL

“Could have,” not “could of.” My G-d, you’re astoundingly retarded. :eusa_doh:

And he would have been a war criminal for invading a sovereign ally nation.

This is exactly why Obama was elected president and not some idiot like you. :badgrin:

P

LOL

LOLOL

You’re too ignorant to set up anyone but yourself. Moron, Obama later sent troops following the request of the Iraqi government; which then, as a sovereign nation, agreed to immunity for our troops.

Lying mother fucker, trying to revise history?

Obama sent them back in with out an agreement with Iraq..

You fucking paid propaganda troll .

LOL

This is exactly why Obama was elected president and not some idiot like you. :badgrin:

So you still hoping for the arrest of bush jr paid troll?

LOL

“Could have,” not “could of.” My G-d, you’re astoundingly retarded. :eusa_doh:

This is even funnier you think the UN will arrest a president of the United States?

With who's military?

The secret service will kill anyone..

eagle1462010, post: 21423192
..Had we pushed to keep support elements in there to assist them they wouldn't have said leave........

You are lying. We did push to keep support elements there. Iraq’s Parliament had to approve the new agreement. Iraqis stubbornly refused to give up their position of no immunity for US troops. The Iraqi politicians were not close to giving up on that demand.

The US government will not station troops in s sovereign nation with troops subject to its laws.

In the relative peace that was in Iraq during the withdrawal there was no reason to break our commitment to protect US troops stationed on Iraqi soil.

P
LOL

LOLOL

Lying mother fucker, trying to revise history?

Obama sent them back in with out an agreement with Iraq..

You fucking paid propaganda troll .

LOLOL

Oh, look.... yet another brain-dead bear mental meltdown.

Dumbfuck, Iraq asked us to return...

:dance:

Like I said, you’re too ignorant to set up anyone but yourself.

You’re like Wile E. Coyote. :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back