Trump Pushes Back on Candace Owens Undermining Vaccine: ‘People Aren’t Dying When They Take the Vaccine’

Trump took credit for the incredible speed at which the vaccinations were developed during his administration and in partnership with private pharmaceuticals, reiterating a point he made over the weekend during Bill O’Reilly.
“I came up with a vaccine with three vaccines,” Trump said. “All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months. It was supposed to take five to 12 years.”
Owens interjected, “yet more people have died under COVID this year.” She then pivoted to hit the current administration, saying “By the way, under Joe Biden, then under you and more people took the vaccine this year. So people are questioning how …”
Trump interrupted “oh no, the vaccine work, but some people aren’t the ones. The ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected.”
“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” he continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

There it is. Trump is saying the thing that many unvaccinated citizens that support him may need to hear to get them to pivot to getting vaccinated, and maybe even saving their, or their loved ones’ lives.
Watch above via The Daily Wire.
The post Trump Pushes Back on Candace Owens Undermining Vaccine: ‘People Aren’t Dying When They Take the Vaccine’ first appeared on Mediaite.

Do Trump Humpers disagree with Trump? You heard it straight from the horses mouth.

It is Unvaccinated folks who are dying according to Trump.

Trump has been vaccinated and taken his booster shot.

Trump admin did amazing work getting those vaccines to market in warp speed…xiden was handed a massive gift but like everything wlse screwed it all up and gave us record Covid deaths even with the trump vaccines

Sad

Trump admin did amazing work getting those vaccines to market in warp speed…xiden was handed a massive gift but like everything wlse screwed it all up and gave us record Covid deaths even with the trump vaccines

Sad
Wait, you guys claim that the vaccine is killing folks.

Wait, you guys claim that the vaccine is killing folks.
Unlike you, I never bought this vaccine bs narrative regardless of who is in office.

Have you demanded Biden to resign? He did say that any president with so much deaths under his watch shouldn't be president. Under Biden, number of the deaths exceeded the deaths under Trump within less than a year.

Unlike you, I never bought this vaccine bs narrative regardless of who is in office.

Have you demanded Biden to resign? He did say that any president with so much deaths under his watch shouldn't be president. Under Biden, number of the deaths exceeded the deaths under Trump within less than a year.
What do you think Struth?

maybe some folks, not everyone....obviously not mine, nor trumps.

the 'right" isn't hive mind like your plantation
Just read the post of some of the Trump Humpers on this forum when it comes to the vaccine. What plantation is that? The Black Plantation.

.because he's been horrible for the country.

Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off​

How many voters do you think actually research what is taking place in this country, I know most on the right get their information from folks like Sean Hannity, Little Tuck Tuck, Laura Ingraham, etc.

What do you and the white boyfriend do this year that you weren't able to do when Trump was in office.

Just read the post of some of the Trump Humpers on this forum when it comes to the vaccine. What plantation is that? The Black Plantation.
So some? Gotcha. Trump obviously disagrees. hahaha no silly, you are on the demaklan planation...you can't think for yourself obviously and you clearly think others have that same problem

How many voters do you think actually research what is taking place in this country, I know most on the right get their information from folks like Sean Hannity, Little Tuck Tuck, Laura Ingraham, etc.

What do you and the white boyfriend do this year that you weren't able to do when Trump was in office.
I don't know, but I know they can all look at their bank accounts and can all look at the cost of food etc.

You might need someone to tell you how to think about those things, but the majority of the country doesn't...

So some? Gotcha. Trump obviously disagrees. hahaha no silly, you are on the demaklan planation...you can't think for yourself obviously and you clearly think others have that same problem
That's funny, a Trump Humper talking about someone not being able to speak for themselves and you are in a cult. LOL, not that's funny.

I don't know, but I know they can all look at their bank accounts and can all look at the cost of food etc.

You might need someone to tell you how to think about those things, but the majority of the country doesn't...
So tell me Struth what is it that you and the white boyfriend could do 3yrs ago that you aren't able to do today?

Is inflation rising or falling?

How does unemployment look right now?

How does the stock market look right now?

So tell me Struth what is it that you and the white boyfriend could do 3yrs ago that you aren't able to do today?

Is inflation rising or falling?

How does unemployment look right now?

How does the stock market look right now?
Tell that to fixed income eldly when they shop for food. Or ignore the damage of our govt fucking the people with no vasiline

Forum List

Back