Trump Puts Arizona into Play for Democrats

Yeah, Az - sued / gone after by Obama for trying to enforce immigration laws, which Obama won't do - is gojng to support a liberal who continues to make illegals a higher priority than US citizens, who rewards violent illegal criminals by releasing them from jail / no deportation / Sanctuary cities / promised citizenship.

Good luck with that...

:p

"Clinton’s draws support from Hispanics overall and also had a slightly higher percentage of Republicans who “crossed over” to support her versus Trump."

Telling.
When they start debating, Trump will crush her.
The Clinton's have done ZERO for minorities.

If you keep saying that, it doesn't make it true. Just one statement from a Phrump supporter.....

"Next time we might have to kill him."
You are correct; my saying it doesn't make it true.
Reality makes it true.
Name one piece of Legislation that Bill, with Hillary at his side, fought for that didn't increase unemployment amongst Blacks.
The very fact that you posted nothing that helped Blacks shows you have nothing.

Let me know when you get back from Mars.....:banana:
When over 15% of minorities vote for Phrump in the General, you will have a point. Phrump will lose badly in November.
You actually think you can deflate a fact by clicking a "laugh" emoticon?
You really are an idiot.

To show you stupid you people are. The weather gets cold on one day, and you shout global warming is a lie. Just stupid....

Arizona has consistently voted Republican. Since 1952, the Republicans have won Arizona in 14 of 15 Presidential elections. But Trump's extremely high negative ratings, particularly amongst Hispanics, puts Arizona into play for Hillary.

In the first Trump v. Clinton Arizona poll, the two are tied. If Cruz were the nominee, he'd be leading Clinton by 6%.

Arizona voters are evenly divided on who they would vote for in this fall’s presidential and Senate races, according to a new Merrill Poll. The poll found that DonaldTrump and Hilary Clinton are in a dead heat with 38 percent of the vote each, while 9 percent said they would vote for neither candidate and 15 percent were undecided. A head to head matchup between Clinton and Ted Cruz also resulted in a statistical dead heat, with 41 percent for Cruz and 35 percent for Clinton. ...

Dr. Tara Blanc, co director of the Merrill Poll, said that Clinton’s support among Hispanic voters and the crossover advantage she received from Republicans against Trump largely explain why she is competitive in Arizona. “ One thing to note, however, is that contrary to what we found in the primary election, the percentage of voters who are undecided is relatively low across these matchups, so there’s less room for change.”​

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/MerillPollGeneralPR.pdf

Edit - Did my math wrong.

Let them select Trump and Texas might have blue balls in November...

That would be as embarrassing as it could get.

When they start debating, Trump will crush her.
The Clinton's have done ZERO for minorities.

If you keep saying that, it doesn't make it true. Just one statement from a Phrump supporter.....

"Next time we might have to kill him."
You are correct; my saying it doesn't make it true.
Reality makes it true.
Name one piece of Legislation that Bill, with Hillary at his side, fought for that didn't increase unemployment amongst Blacks.
The very fact that you posted nothing that helped Blacks shows you have nothing.

Let me know when you get back from Mars.....:banana:
When over 15% of minorities vote for Phrump in the General, you will have a point. Phrump will lose badly in November.
You actually think you can deflate a fact by clicking a "laugh" emoticon?
You really are an idiot.

To show you stupid you people are. The weather gets cold on one day, and you shout global warming is a lie. Just stupid....
Tell that to China.

Forum List

Back