Trump Puts Arizona into Play for Democrats

Agree....... Actually if you go to malls and other places with lots of people. I see more and more biracial couples.

Yep. People just don't care if you're a different race. Especially now that it's become unequivocally clear that blends make the most beautiful babies.

If racial mixing makes you happy, why do you libs support blatant racists like Sharpton, Whoopi, and Jackson?

Maybe you should go ask a liberal.

you expressed a liberal viewpoint. What does that make you?

What? :cuckoo:

sorry to confuse you. expressing liberal viewpoints makes you a liberal.

Phrump's supporter are rabid fanatics that will not let him go, regardless of what happens at the convention.

And that is why Trump is not the face of the GOP. His supporters are nothing more than fringe fanatics. They do not represent the whole. Much like Osama bin Laden is not the face of Islam.

Perhaps, but he has the GOP on its knees.

"Clinton’s draws support from Hispanics overall and also had a slightly higher percentage of Republicans who “crossed over” to support her versus Trump."

Telling.
When they start debating, Trump will crush her.
The Clinton's have done ZERO for minorities.

If you keep saying that, it doesn't make it true. Just one statement from a Phrump supporter.....

"Next time we might have to kill him."
You are correct; my saying it doesn't make it true.
Reality makes it true.
Name one piece of Legislation that Bill, with Hillary at his side, fought for that didn't increase unemployment amongst Blacks.
The very fact that you posted nothing that helped Blacks shows you have nothing.

Last night at a Trump rally in Arizona a Trump protester was viciously beaten by a Trump supporter.
viciously? were you there to report this?
those aren't protesters anymore , they are Agitators and they think they can just go crap all over innocent citizens. I guess not eh

Phrump's supporter are rabid fanatics that will not let him go, regardless of what happens at the convention.

And that is why Trump is not the face of the GOP. His supporters are nothing more than fringe fanatics. They do not represent the whole. Much like Osama bin Laden is not the face of Islam.

Perhaps, but he has the GOP on its knees.
As I said, you have nothing.
I bet you live off cheap labor.

"Clinton’s draws support from Hispanics overall and also had a slightly higher percentage of Republicans who “crossed over” to support her versus Trump."

Telling.

If you keep saying that, it doesn't make it true. Just one statement from a Phrump supporter.....

Reality makes it true.
Name one piece of Legislation that Bill, with Hillary at his side, fought for that didn't increase unemployment amongst Blacks.
The very fact that you posted nothing that helped Blacks shows you have nothing.

Let me know when you get back from Mars.....:banana:
When over 15% of minorities vote for Phrump in the General, you will have a point. Phrump will lose badly in November.

Telling.

Reality makes it true.

When over 15% of minorities vote for Phrump in the General, you will have a point. Phrump will lose badly in November.
That's because many uneducated minorities think a speech equals legislation.
But YOU have nothing to post in Hillary's favor.
Nuff said.

Telling.

Reality makes it true.

You actually think you can deflate a fact by clicking a "laugh" emoticon?
You really are an idiot.

Telling.

Reality makes it true.

That's because many uneducated minorities think a speech equals legislation.
But YOU have nothing to post in Hillary's favor.
Nuff said.

Says the person whose party is desperately trying to suppress voting rights. Everyone knows that. And if you really want to lure the minority vote, you need to stop making racist statements like `uneducated minorities.` That statement proved your racism. THANKS

Forum List

Back