Trump Puts Arizona into Play for Democrats

It's down to three, a far right evangelical conservative, a far left moderate establishment Kasich and Front-runner Trump.

If these other two can't win a primary, it's ridiculously idiotic to think that they are not the ones who would threaten an Arizona loss...donyathink?

Willy Jeff Clinturd fooled the morons who'd escaped the Rat party in the rust belt in the early 90's. Like the Kalis they think they can flee to a new state and expect a different outcome than they got before. BTW, he didn't carry Arizona his second try....once bitten (by a rattler) twice shy (dead).

Well, who you gonna Believe?
SNIP;
Dems in Panic Over Hillary Candidacy: 'Our Nominee Is a Disaster'
michaelwalsh-393799847.jpg

By Michael Walsh March 18, 2016

Dowager Empress of Chappaqua:

Bernie Sanders is the only Democrat not linked to an FBI investigation. If this doesn’t mean anything to you, then you’re too terrified of Trump’s rallies to realize that Clinton could get indicted. Also, if you can’t fathom the possibility of Donald Trump winning, then keep in mind that most Americans don’t trust or like Hillary Clinton. A general election isn’t a popularity contest among Democrats. In 10 out of 10 national polls regarding favorability, Hillary Clinton has negative favorability ratings nationally in all 10.

Be very careful what you wish for, because most Americans have an unfavorable view of Clinton and Bernie Sanders already beats Trump by a wider margin. I’m only voting for Bernie Sanders in 2016 and I explain why in this YouTube segment. Most importantly, Democrats should remember that 33% of Bernie Sanders voters will refuse to vote for Clinton in November, if she becomes nominee.

all of it here:

This shit keeps up America will ONLY be a democrat party run country because the current GOP's REFUSAL to fight back against white genocide which is exactly what is happening no matter what you want to call it America is becoming darker and darker and more and more liberal and eventually the GOP will not matter it will be an eternal opposition party relegated to a laughing stock. Fight back now or watch RED states become barely red and then toss up and then BLUE.

Sometimes I wonder if you're blind, and you rely on special software to read posts to you, and if it's set to Japanese. Because you didn't comprehend the first thing that that post said.

Guys, it is over. Trump is now the face of the GOP. He will carry the banner into the convention. The GOP has no choice.

Trump is drawing huge crowds and large numbers of new voters to the GOP. Not to mention thousands of blue collar democrats that are switching to Trump.

Love him or hate him, Trump has all of the momentum, all of the energy, and he will be nearly impossible to beat.

I ran into Trump by accident in NY around 2012. And he create a lot of attention and good crowd even before he became presidential candidate. People attending his rally doesn't mean they are Trump supporters. I know lots of republicans ( educated I mean ) and I have not seen one single soul that will support Trump. Even Jewish people are disgusted with Trump.

Jewish leaders plan boycott of Donald Trump at AIPAC - CNNPolitics.com

Trump is drawing huge crowds and large numbers of new voters to the GOP. Not to mention thousands of blue collar democrats that are switching to Trump.

Love him or hate him, Trump has all of the momentum, all of the energy, and he will be nearly impossible to beat.

I ran into Trump by accident in NY around 2012. And he create a lot of attention and good crowd even before he became presidential candidate. People attending his rally doesn't mean they are Trump supporters. I know lots of republicans ( educated I mean ) and I have not seen one single soul that will support Trump. Even Jewish people are disgusted with Trump.

Jewish leaders plan boycott of Donald Trump at AIPAC - CNNPolitics.com

You're living in denial. People are attending his rallies AND they are voting for him in the primaries.

Trump has more received more votes at this point in the process than Romney did in 2012. Keep in mind, Romney was practically unopposed and had the full support and backing of the GOP.

:thup:

Guys, it is over. Trump is now the face of the GOP. He will carry the banner into the convention. The GOP has no choice.

Bull. Shit.

How are the GOP brains going to stop him? He has threatened the GOP with riots. Even if they succeed with an establishment candidate, Trump will run third party. His rabid supporters will follow him.

How are the GOP brains going to stop him? He has threatened the GOP with riots. Even if they exceed with an establishment candidate, Trump will run third party. His rabid supporters will follow him.

For starters, unless Trump amasses an outright majority of delegates before Cleveland, he'll never be the nominee. Even then I believe that the GOP establishment has the will to change the rules of the convention to pull an outright Screwjob.

As for Trump running 3rd party, that has no relevance to what you stated. In fact, it's the antithesis of your claim of Trump being the face of the GOP.

How are the GOP brains going to stop him? He has threatened the GOP with riots. Even if they exceed with an establishment candidate, Trump will run third party. His rabid supporters will follow him.

For starters, unless Trump amasses an outright majority of delegates before Cleveland, he'll never be the nominee. Even then I believe that the GOP establishment has the will to change the rules of the convention to pull an outright Screwjob.

As for Trump running 3rd party, that has no relevance to what you stated. In fact, it's the antithesis of your claim of Trump being the face of the GOP.

Actually if Trump goes third party and were able to take away a plurality of GOP votes then yeah, he's the GOP.

I feel for ya; though. If someone like Trump took over the DNC I'd be pissed and wanting to wish it away as well.

Actually if Trump goes third party and were able to take away a plurality of GOP votes then yeah, he's the GOP.

You should ask your teacher to help you with your grammar, because that's not quite intelligible.

You should ask your teacher to help you with your grammar, because that's not quite intelligible.

It makes perfect sense, what do you need help with? If more Republicans vote for Trump as a 3rd party candidate than the actual Republican then Trump owns your party.

To be objective, Trump and Hillary are drawing relatively low numbers of Primary Voters.

say what? Vigilante already posted every state total count compared to Romney or McCain, Trump is mopping floor with the past 2008 2012 numbers? And that is against 5-17 others? huh? am I wrong?

To be objective, Trump and Hillary are drawing relatively low numbers of Primary Voters.

say what? Vigilante already posted every state total count compared to Romney or McCain, Trump is mopping floor with the past 2008 2012 numbers? And that is against 5-17 others? huh? am I wrong?
Trump IS bringing people out, but the last Primary day, except for 1 State, had a pretty low turnout; far less than a million.

"Clinton’s draws support from Hispanics overall and also had a slightly higher percentage of Republicans who “crossed over” to support her versus Trump."

Telling.
When they start debating, Trump will crush her.
The Clinton's have done ZERO for minorities.

Forum List

Back