Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, “TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON

It is very obvious that the righties did not bother to read the report only listening to those assholes like Hannity and Carlson and the rest of those liars. This is a typical trick that has been used now for several years and that is no matter what the screw up is in the republican party then the right starts to immediately lie and pretend that it is coming from the liberals. How many on the right are smart enough to understand that not all democrats are extremely liberal. Matter of fact we can see the opposite in that the very liberal candidates are falling back with the more conservative moving forward. But the right are just not smart enough to understand this, To bad that our righties do not even understand the constitution and legal observation is not spying. Donald is to stupid to even understand the simple truths and only idiot believe him.

AG Barr is coming after the lawless Dem's and they are shitting themselves.

No AG barr is merely trying his best to protect tramp. So you do not know either who the spy was or who he was spying on.

You guys are a trip.

Who is this person you call tramp?

the fat narcissist , pathological liar and con man who sits in the oval office.

Oh, I see your mistake. You misspelled his name. I'm sure it was an accident. Don't worry, I won't call you stupid or anything.

Your hand picked assassin Mueller could not deliver and Barr would not take his stammerings and weave it into the conclusion you so desperately wanted .

Oh boy, the coup plotters are now on notice by our bold president. They're lawyering up I bet.

President Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, "TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON!"

Treason is defined in the U.S. Constitution and is codified at 18 U.S.C. Section 2381.

This stupid whore was not even the winner of any election when these events occurred. He was just a candidate and a private citizen. Moreover, he does not even understand the difference between betraying the United States in a time of war and investigating an individual person. How dumb can a person be?

With an extraordinary predisposition to nail Trump, Mueller could not find Anything to do Anything about.

Oh boy, the coup plotters are now on notice by our bold president. They're lawyering up I bet.

President Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, "TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON!"
Trump knows executive privilege doesn’t last forever and is lashing out in desperation
Lashing out in desperation? The Mueller report vindicated him. What the fuck are you talking about? Could you for once in your life say something that isnt retarded?
Vindicated? Yeah that’s why he’s suing everybody and throwing around executive privilege to stop everybody from talking about it. Go fuck yourself.
Its OVER you fool! You lost. Its time for you to come to terms with that.

Trump knows executive privilege doesn’t last forever and is lashing out in desperation
Lashing out in desperation? The Mueller report vindicated him. What the fuck are you talking about? Could you for once in your life say something that isnt retarded?
Vindicated? Yeah that’s why he’s suing everybody and throwing around executive privilege to stop everybody from talking about it. Go fuck yourself.
They are so addled and aimless right now that they can’t even make up a new false flag to follow but instead keep arguing with the sign that says “CLOSED” .

Yes there is, that is my nickname for him, tramp means a male slut.

OH you must mean Buttigieg. Thanks for clearing that up!! :113:

No I mean tramp the person sitting in the oval office right now.

There is no one named 'tramp' in the oval office right now. :dunno:
The person calling him tramp were being kind I call him the scumbag in chief A disaster for America He needs teams of lawyers protecting him from the law

The scumbag was the last oval office occupant.

The person calling him tramp were being kind I call him the scumbag in chief A disaster for America He needs teams of lawyers protecting him from the law

yeah 75 straight months of triple digit employment gains a great DOW where businesses had confidence in him,,

Treason is defined in the U.S. Constitution and is codified at 18 U.S.C. Section 2381.

This stupid whore was not even the winner of any election when these events occurred. He was just a candidate and a private citizen. Moreover, he does not even understand the difference between betraying the United States in a time of war and investigating an individual person. How dumb can a person be?
How dumb ?? So dumb he'll sue if anyone shows his college grades One professor said he was the dumbest student he had ever had

It wasn't over with Hillary now this yellow belly who ran from the draft this lying pos will be hounded all the days of his life which I hope ends soon

Trumps lawyer the other fat POS Barr has nothing When are republican AH's gonna do something about the hacking into our elections ?? Haven't head squat from the orange POS

Barr's dealing with the hacking right now....BOHICA.

You’re right, I believe there was a form of treason. Between Trump and Putin against the United States. I think they kind of explained that at Helsinki. And the Mueller report made it painfully clear.

D5rQjVTWAAA7JVt

You’re right, I believe there was a form of treason. Between Trump and Putin against the United States. I think they kind of explained that at Helsinki. And the Mueller report made it painfully clear.

D5rQjVTWAAA7JVt

WTF?
That shit is old news and disproven.
I bet you still wear bell bottoms and sport a mullet.

And Trump is the last oval office occupant.
Only now he invites them into the oval office, kicks out the Americans so there are no witnesses, and hands over classified material to Russian spies. And Russia was so proud of it, they took pictures and put them on the Internet.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

Why do Republicans align with this country’s enemies? I don’t get it. There has to be a reason.

And Trump is the last oval office occupant.
Only now he invites them into the oval office, kicks out the Americans so there are no witnesses, and hands over classified material to Russian spies. And Russia was so proud of it, they took pictures and put them on the Internet.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

Why do Republicans align with this country’s enemies? I don’t get it. There has to be a reason.

Fantasyland TDSer :abgg2q.jpg:

Actually Comey and several others involved where republicans so democrats won't be able to whine about Barr only going after democrats.

Since you started this post, please tell us the name of the spy and who he spied on.

This was a least Sedition by members of the FBI, Justice, and many Democrats. Go Trump!

I dunno.
I suspect the Barr investigation will turn out about like the Muller investigation.
Not because crimes weren't committed, but because DC is a dog & pony show called "Screw the People, Worship the Establishment & the 1%"

Until we remove big $$$ influence in politics, it'll continue to be business as usual.
LOL all congress will walk out

Actually Comey and several others involved where republicans so democrats won't be able to whine about Barr only going after democrats.

Since you started this post, please tell us the name of the spy and who he spied on.
Penelope you must admit, republicans have some fine bullshit

Forum List

Back