Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, “TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON

AG Barr is coming after the lawless Dem's and they are shitting themselves.

No AG barr is merely trying his best to protect tramp. So you do not know either who the spy was or who he was spying on.

You guys are a trip.

No AG barr is merely trying his best to protect tramp. So you do not know either who the spy was or who he was spying on.

You guys are a trip.

LMAO AG Barr has appointed a “fierce” mob prosecutor from New England to give you Dem's a colonoscopy. You better hope you are as clean as a fresh winter snow or you're going to prison. John Durham is best known for leading an inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob he eats corrupt public employees for breakfast. :itsok:

LOL, this is exactly why TRUMP should never stop tweeting. Democrats and the neverTRUMPers have the weight of all forms of media behind them. Among those in congress and the media who support TRUMP few actually hit back and defend him.

TRUMP is a genius strategist. He knew Mueller would find nothing with the Russia collusion or obstruction, so he let the witch hunt go on for 2 years and now he will run for 2020 on continuing to drain the swamp.

Yet he tried his best to obstruct it, funny how that happened. Another one that didn't read the report.

You guys are a trip.

LMAO AG Barr has appointed a “fierce” mob prosecutor from New England to give you Dem's a colonoscopy. You better hope you are as clean as a fresh winter snow or you're going to prison. John Durham is best known for leading an inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob he eats corrupt public employees for breakfast. :itsok:

So you don't know who was the informant. LOL. I doubt tramp does as well.

Oh boy, the coup plotters are now on notice by our bold president. They're lawyering up I bet.

President Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, "TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON!"
Trump knows executive privilege doesn’t last forever and is lashing out in desperation
Lashing out in desperation? The Mueller report vindicated him. What the fuck are you talking about? Could you for once in your life say something that isnt retarded?

Yes there is, that is my nickname for him, tramp means a male slut.

OH you must mean Buttigieg. Thanks for clearing that up!! :113:

No I mean tramp the person sitting in the oval office right now.

There is no one named 'tramp' in the oval office right now. :dunno:
The person calling him tramp were being kind I call him the scumbag in chief A disaster for America He needs teams of lawyers protecting him from the law

I dunno.
I suspect the Barr investigation will turn out about like the Muller investigation.
Not because crimes weren't committed, but because DC is a dog & pony show called "Screw the People, Worship the Establishment & the 1%"

Until we remove big $$$ influence in politics, it'll continue to be business as usual.

Holy shit Trumpybera thinks he's a King who can declare a persons guilt or innocence by EO.

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.

Why not? The mob did it for the past three years led by wanna be kings who who are heartbeats away from being President.

Really?? Is this the bridge you want to die on?

Obama endured 5 YEARS of Benghazi Investigations, including hours of testimony by his senior administration officials in front of partisan Republican Congressional Committees, and he didn't order them shut down.

News of the FBI Investigation of Hillary's emails was splashed all over the new during the 2016 campaign, the difference between the Trump Investigation and the Clinton Investigation is that the REPUBLICANS investigating Hillary Clinton, found NO LAWS WERE BROKEN, mainly because Clinton's emails were never hacked or fell into the wrong hands.

The whole email investigation was a HOAX to discredit Clinton because Republicans knew in 2012 she was using a private server. They even passed a law making it illegal to use a private server, AFTER SHE LEFT OFFICE, in 2012.

Trump doesn't want the Democrats to do to him what the Republicans did to Hillary with their endless investigations. Clinton's approval rating when she left office was nearly 70%. It was below 50% when she ran for President, thanks in no small part to the Republican smear campaign, which saw NO CHARGES, NO WITNESSES AND NO EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING.

This would be completely unlike the Mueller Report which would have resulted in obstruction of justice charges, had Trump not been President. The Report also proves that Trump was more than willing to accept the help of Russians and WikiLeaks to get elected, he was just too stupid to commit illegal conspiry with them.

Oh boy, the coup plotters are now on notice by our bold president. They're lawyering up I bet.

President Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, "TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON!"
Trump knows executive privilege doesn’t last forever and is lashing out in desperation
Lashing out in desperation? The Mueller report vindicated him. What the fuck are you talking about? Could you for once in your life say something that isnt retarded?
Vindicated? Yeah that’s why he’s suing everybody and throwing around executive privilege to stop everybody from talking about it. Go fuck yourself.

You guys are a trip.

So you don't know who was the informant. LOL. I doubt tramp does as well.

Then there's the inspector general's investigation into corrupt Dem's and their operatives. I'll be here laughing while this blows up in your face just in time for the 2020 elections. :auiqs.jpg:

I dunno.
I suspect the Barr investigation will turn out about like the Muller investigation.
Not because crimes weren't committed, but because DC is a dog & pony show called "Screw the People, Worship the Establishment & the 1%"

Until we remove big $$$ influence in politics, it'll continue to be business as usual.

As long as government has power it is willing to sell, you will never remove big $$$ influence from politics.

The only one that committed treason was tramp and his campaign.

Don't look now but there's been so much smoke blown up your ass it's coming out of your ears now.

I can't wait till we start impeachment proceedings on him and his kids indicted in NY. All of them are crooks and liars. Disgusting family. They are the scum of the earth.

I can't wait to see you fall...the butt hurt is going to be epic!!!!

Holy shit Trumpybera thinks he's a King who can declare a persons guilt or innocence by EO.

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.
sez the leftarded who insist the king is guilty of collusion

View attachment 261310

derp
he was, well his campaign definitely colluded with the Russians...

however collusion with the Russians during the election apparently is not a crime, collusion is not a crime....

it is immoral , unethical, cheating, wrong to do, a national security risk, and totally unAmerican, but it is not a crime...

how wonderful!

how low, can you bring this country down to?

when did you decide to HATE the USA and all that we were proud of and stood for.... how long have you hated your own country, the constitution, and our founding father's wisdom?

Did it begin a decade ago? Two decades ago? When you hired the Con Don?
The claim that collusion took place and that it wasn't a crime isn't good enough anymore.
That is just an excuse you liars are using to explain why Trump hasn't been found guilty.
The fact is collusion was just one of many hoaxes by the Obama administration in concert with our corrupt media. Obama is the head of the snake. He allowed our enemies to get into positions of power.
The fact is that Trump is an outsider who was never welcomed by anyone in Washington.
Only the people that have an open mind and good hearts know what he represents.
That is the primary reason they're trying to destroy him.

Don't look now but there's been so much smoke blown up your ass it's coming out of your ears now.

I can't wait till we start impeachment proceedings on him and his kids indicted in NY. All of them are crooks and liars. Disgusting family. They are the scum of the earth.

So you do not know who the spy was and who he was spying all. LOL, you guys are crazy.

So you do not know who the spy was and who he was spying all. LOL, you guys are crazy.

Once more in english please....

This should help you with your delusions.
Ep. 982 Outed! Here’s the Real Russia Scandal. The Dan Bongino Show 5/17/2019.

Forum List

Back