Trump questioning Romney's faith

Trump says he loves Mormons, but Romney not so much

Didn't he just get into a scuffle with the Pope when the Pope said building a wall wasn't Christian? Could have sworn he was acting high and mighty saying how dare anyone question his faith. Funny how that doesn't seem to stop him from doing what he condemned the Pope for.

Astute observation.

Rump is a Master of Doublethink.

A Master Baiter too.

Didn't he just get into a scuffle with the Pope when the Pope said building a wall wasn't Christian? Could have sworn he was acting high and mighty saying how dare anyone question his faith. Funny how that doesn't seem to stop him from doing what he condemned the Pope for.

After all of the vile things Romney has said about Trump, I don't blame him one bit for going after Romney the wussy loser.

After all of the vile things Romney has said about Trump

Reeeeally.

Do tell, these "vile" things. :popcorn:

You are kidding, right? Where have you been? Romney actually had press conference type speech to discuss Trump. More than once. Get real.
And you can look it up yourself.

Oh heck...here Mitt Romney: Donald Trump is a 'phony, a fraud' - CNNPolitics.com

The truth is vile now?

That was Romney the wuss losers ''truth''.

It was BS

A man of faith wouldn't turn his back on someone who endorsed him four years prior. A man of faith would be loyal not only utmost to God, but to the people who tried to help him.

Loyalty is a key trait in men of faith.

Et tu, Mitt?

Too bad Mr Romney didn't keep his big fat loser mouth shut as he should have.

A man of faith wouldn't turn his back on someone who endorsed him four years prior. A man of faith would be loyal not only utmost to God, but to the people who tried to help him.

Et tu, Mitt?

Exactly. He was begging Trump for support 4 years ago. Romney is a puppet for the DC Establishment.

You are kidding, right? Where have you been? Romney actually had press conference type speech to discuss Trump. More than once. Get real.
And you can look it up yourself.

Oh heck...here Mitt Romney: Donald Trump is a 'phony, a fraud' - CNNPolitics.com

Romney was on the money about Trump. Most of his detractors are. He's a worldwide joke.

No, Romney is a loser wuss. He wussed out. He needs to stay out of things, or at the least change his "special" underwear.

Et tu, Mitt?

I would think honor, honesty, integrity, and compassion would count more, but then I'm not a RWNJ.

Mormons believe black people are inferior, and that they carry the mark of Cain. Mormons are racists and think they're better than EVERYONE. If you doubt that, go to Mesa Arizona and see for yourself. Romney is a 2 time loser and a back stabbing POS.

[

No, Romney is a loser wuss. He wussed out. He needs to stay out of things, or at the least change his "special" underwear.

Maybe. But he is on the money about Trump. I can't believe Trump has gotten this far - until I see his faithful being interviewed. Then I get it....

[

Maybe. But he is on the money about Trump. I can't believe Trump has gotten this far - until I see his faithful being interviewed. Then I get it....

On the money? I didn't know you knew Trump personally. No. Romney was not on the money.....he just wishes.

Forum List

Back