Trump questioning Romney's faith

Trump says he loves Mormons, but Romney not so much

Didn't he just get into a scuffle with the Pope when the Pope said building a wall wasn't Christian? Could have sworn he was acting high and mighty saying how dare anyone question his faith. Funny how that doesn't seem to stop him from doing what he condemned the Pope for.

As for what the Pope did, neither he, nor Trump are the ultimate judges of faith. God is.

None of what you see from any of the concerned parties is Christian behavior.

A man of faith wouldn't turn his back on someone who endorsed him four years prior. A man of faith would be loyal not only utmost to God, but to the people who tried to help him.

Loyalty is a key trait in men of faith.

Et tu, Mitt?

You expect loyalty in politics? Really? RATFLMAO!!

Yeah, it's one thing us voters value in a candidate. But loyalty is a foreign concept to people of your political persuasion.

On the money? I didn't know you knew Trump personally. No. Romney was not on the money.....he just wishes.

And neither do you but you support him, right? I don't need to know Trump personally. I've seen enough of him on the gigglebox to know his sort through and through. A charlatan windbag with no substance. A divider. A person who goes for the lowest common denominator....and all thick-as-pigshit dumbarse neocons lap it up.

Last edited:
After all of the vile things Romney has said about Trump

Reeeeally.

Do tell, these "vile" things. :popcorn:

You are kidding, right? Where have you been? Romney actually had press conference type speech to discuss Trump. More than once. Get real.
And you can look it up yourself.

Oh heck...here Mitt Romney: Donald Trump is a 'phony, a fraud' - CNNPolitics.com

Hell yes, I know that and I watched it.

That's exactly why I ask.

Did he say "he had blood coming out of his wherever"? Did he call Rump a "rapist"? "Loser"? "Pig"? "Pussy"? Did he mock his congenital disability?

You may resume squirming now.

Trump says he loves Mormons, but Romney not so much

Didn't he just get into a scuffle with the Pope when the Pope said building a wall wasn't Christian? Could have sworn he was acting high and mighty saying how dare anyone question his faith. Funny how that doesn't seem to stop him from doing what he condemned the Pope for.

As for what the Pope did, neither he, nor Trump are the ultimate judges of faith. God is.

None of what you see from any of the concerned parties is Christian behavior.

Good. So you agree Rump is being a hypocrite.
That wasn't so hard, was it?

On the money? I didn't know you knew Trump personally. No. Romney was not on the money.....he just wishes.

And neither do you but you support him, right? I don't need to know Trump personally. I've seen enough of him on the gigglebox to know his sort through and through. A charlatan windbag with no substance. A divider. I person who goes for the lowest common denominator....and all thick-as-pigshit dumbarse neocons lap it up.

Can't say who I am supporting. I just know I resent what Romney did. Call me all the names you desire...doesn't bother me in the least, and only makes YOU look bad.

Reeeeally.

You are kidding, right? Where have you been? Romney actually had press conference type speech to discuss Trump. More than once. Get real.

Oh heck...here Mitt Romney: Donald Trump is a 'phony, a fraud' - CNNPolitics.com

Did he say "he had blood coming out of his wherever"? Did he call Rump a "rapist"? "Loser"? "Pig"? "Pussy"? Did he mock his congenital disability?

Sorry. I am not squirming in the least. Your views are of no value to me at all. And I totally agree with what Trump said to Miss Kelly. She deserved it with how she was treating him. Though I admit it was crude and I would not have said it.
Don't try and play ''gotcha'' with me..............you won't win.

And neither do you but you support him, right? I don't need to know Trump personally. I've seen enough of him on the gigglebox to know his sort through and through. A charlatan windbag with no substance. A divider. I person who goes for the lowest common denominator....and all thick-as-pigshit dumbarse neocons lap it up.

Can't say who I am supporting. I just know I resent what Romney did. Call me all the names you desire...doesn't bother me in the least, and only makes YOU look bad.

"Resent" ??

What's it to you? Are you Donald Rump?

This is exactly the emotional investment that always goes with being sucked up into a personality cult.

Reeeeally.

Sorry. I am not squirming in the least. Your views are of no value to me at all. And I totally agree with what Trump said to Miss Kelly. She deserved it with how she was treating him. Though I admit it was crude and I would not have said it.

Actually .... looks like I just did.

I'm not seeing this "vile" Romney quote.

"Resent" ??

What's it to you? Are you Donald Rump?

This is exactly the emotional investment that always goes with being sucked up into a personality cult.

From what I have seen and read of you...........you should know.

I resent it because Romney wussed out (on purpose) in the last election. I have disliked him since. MY PREROGATIVE .

Reeeeally.

Actually .... looks like I just did.

I'm not seeing this "vile" Romney quote.

With the mouth you have on you, I doubt much would seem vile to you. Having said that...I have nothing more to say to you. POGO. :)

romney does seem to be full of hate and i wonder if he and beck wanting cruz to be the next ayatollah is a good idea.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
[

No, Romney is a loser wuss. He wussed out. He needs to stay out of things, or at the least change his "special" underwear.

Maybe. But he is on the money about Trump. I can't believe Trump has gotten this far - until I see his faithful being interviewed. Then I get it....

Trump is a liar and bigot who has contempt for sound, responsible governance; he’s an arrogance demagogue who has no business being president.

That you and others on the right are too blind to realize that is part of the problem.

Reeeeally.

The truth is vile now?

I agree romney is a fraud. he seems to endorse a different person every day.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back