🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump quote to German "re: former administration wiretapping, at least we have something in common"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Ouch. Talk about a gut shot to those who want to push this issue, particularly in front of Merkel who was the recipient of said spying. Which should surprise noone as it is the NSA and CIA's job.

When you watch Trump, agree or disagree with him, he is in it to win and refuses to back down. He is right about the statement he made about NAFTA and trade, it's the number one reason I believe he is standing at the podium. Too many Americans hurting and jobs being stolen in some cases.

Look, I remember when Canada and America were quite close and on the same page when two smart, tough, communist hating Irishman in Mulroney and Reagan were running our respective nations. I was young but wise enough to know that we had a great deal in common. Since then, knowing what I know, Canada like so many nations has exploited America. If people don't want to hear the truth then turn away when Trump speaks, because this is the hard truth over the last three decades+.

Oh, and one final claim regarding the "Five Eyes" network. Now I know nothing about any spying on Trump obviously and it may not have happened at all, there is noone more supportive of U.S agencies than I am, having read many books on their successes and efforts to keep the West safe and free. However, on that note, I read a book by a former CSIS agent (Canadian spy) who suggested that nations get around their domestic legal frameworks by asking one of the allies in this union to spy on a citizen if they want information on them, this was a decade ago in which I read this. So, if the former president requested something to be done by the UK, you can be sure it COULD be done.

Notice the British stated "ridiculous statement" in their release, no hard denial. I'm not into conspiracies and maybe there is nothing to this claim at all, but you can be sure allied nations work closely together on such issues...just never this high up the chain of a potential future presidents if indeed it happened.

Last edited:
256wwgk.jpg

Trump is wire tapping this thread... be careful what you write about him

That would be great, I imagine Canada would be dealing with an even tougher negotiation at the NAFTA table if Trump were tailing me on this site.

That's hilarious. Loving the Trump presidency so far. No more pandering mealy mouthed BS.

Trump should show some respect for the leader of the free world .

Forum List

Back