Trump quoted Rosie O'Donnell to justify him firing Comey

Trump wasn't justifying anything just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy. It is funny
So you think it's warranted for the president of the United States to even bother exposing Rosie O'Donnell's hypocrisy on James Comey?

Trump wasn't justifying anything just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy. It is funny
So you think it's warranted for the president of the United States to even bother exposing Rosie O'Donnell's hypocrisy on James Comey?
Hell yes. It's hilarious and makes the left look like tools.
Why should it matter to the president of the United States to make the left look like tools?
Have you not seen the news at all in the last year?

Since when can't presidents say thank you to citizens for making him see the light on a bad guy?

Um because he was using it to help justify him firing Comey.

No because Trump realized the left was right all this time..you guys should Pat yourself on the back for getting rid of the guy who meddled in our election's.

Why should it matter to the president of the United States to make the left look like tools?
Yes. What does that have to do with Rosie O'Donnell?

Is it hypocritical? Or is it that some people can just see things on different levels?

I mean, if she said to fire Comey, and had a reason for it, and Trump did it for different reasons, then they don't exactly agree on things, do they?

It's only when you take she said she wanted him fired, and Trump wanted him fired, and then put them together and think they're the same thing, that you get simpleton logic.

Trump listens to Rosie they are great friends.

Apparently Trump is too stupid to remember that we first heard from Comey that Trump was under investigation on March 20, 2017. Rosie O'Donnell's Tweet was dated in December 2016.

When did we first learn that Comey was investigating Trump?

March 20, 2017
- two full months after Trump became president. Therefore, after hearing this new information, why would Hillary supporters who were previously calling for Comey's head want to see him fired in the middle of his Trump-Russia investigation?

TIMING is everything!
I don't recall hearing any Democrats call for Comey to be fired after first learning from Comey on March 20, 2017 that Trump was also under FBI investigation since July 2016. Also, I challenge anyone to find any quotes where I called for Comey's firing after March 20, 2017.

I wouldn't say the left has been very calm since his election would you? That's why he enjoys making them look like fools. When you over react to everything it opens you up to this kind of easy targeting.

Apparently Trump is too stupid to remember that we first heard from Comey that Trump was under investigation on March 20, 2017. Rosie O'Donnell's Tweet was dated in December 2016.

March 20, 2017
- two full months after Trump became president. Therefore, after hearing this new information, why would Hillary supporters who were previously calling for Comey's head want to see him fired in the middle of his Trump-Russia investigation?

TIMING is everything!
I don't recall hearing any Democrats call for Comey to be fired after first learning from Comey on March 20, 2017 that Trump was also under FBI investigation since July 2016. Also, I challenge anyone to find any quotes where I called for Comey's firing after March 20, 2017.

Why do you keep lying?

FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little
By Evan Perez, Tal Kopan and Jim Sciutto, CNN
Updated 10:36 AM EDT, Wed November 02, 2016
151217105510-02-putin-trump-split-super-169.jpg

Story highlights
  • The FBI hasn't proved that WikiLeaks is conspiring with Russian intelligence
  • Russia might be trying to sow chaos in the US elections rather than sway them
(CNN)The FBI has been conducting multiple investigations of alleged connections between Russia and Donald Trump, his presidential campaign or its backers. But none so far have yielded proof of criminal connections between the parties

March 20, 2017

TIMING is everything!

i called for Comey's firing after March 20, 2017

Just last night..

Well it would be a rise in how they are seen! From fools to tools.
Make America great again!

Forum List

Back