Trump quoted Rosie O'Donnell to justify him firing Comey

Apparently Trump is too stupid to remember that we first heard from Comey that Trump was under investigation on March 20, 2017. Rosie O'Donnell's Tweet was dated in December 2016.

When did we first learn that Comey was investigating Trump?

March 20, 2017
- two full months after Trump became president. Therefore, after hearing this new information, why would Hillary supporters who were previously calling for Comey's head want to see him fired in the middle of his Trump-Russia investigation?

TIMING is everything!
I don't recall hearing any Democrats call for Comey to be fired after first learning from Comey on March 20, 2017 that Trump was also under FBI investigation since July 2016. Also, I challenge anyone to find any quotes where I called for Comey's firing after March 20, 2017.

i called for Comey's firing after March 20, 2017

Just last night..

Here it is you wanted him fired and prosecuted

Last night, you must have been drunk

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So you think it's warranted for the president of the United States to even bother exposing Rosie O'Donnell's hypocrisy on James Comey?
Hell yes. It's hilarious and makes the left look like tools.
Why should it matter to the president of the United States to make the left look like tools?
Have you not seen the news at all in the last year?
Yes. What does that have to do with Rosie O'Donnell?
I wouldn't say the left has been very calm since his election would you? That's why he enjoys making them look like fools. When you over react to everything it opens you up to this kind of easy targeting.
Why would he even bother trying to make liberals look bad? What difference does it make in relation to his job? Why is Rosie O'Donnell relevant to his job?

God you people are fucking stupid.

Trump wasn't justifying anything just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy. It is funny
So you think it's warranted for the president of the United States to even bother exposing Rosie O'Donnell's hypocrisy on James Comey?
Why should it matter to the president of the United States to make the left look like tools?
Well it would be a rise in how they are seen! From fools to tools.
Make America great again!
Right because all of America needs to pay attention to Rosie O'Donnell because Trump says so.

I wouldn't say the left has been very calm since his election would you? That's why he enjoys making them look like fools. When you over react to everything it opens you up to this kind of easy targeting.
Why would he even bother trying to make liberals look bad? What difference does it make in relation to his job? Why is Rosie O'Donnell relevant to his job?

The stupid one would be you, he is reminding liberals there the ones that wanted Comey fired in the first place.

The stupid one would be you, he is reminding liberals there the ones that wanted Comey fired in the first place.

It doesn't fucking matter what liberals think of Comey's firing. Nothing what ordinary citizens say about him impedes him doing a job. That's why it is pointless. Him defending his actions using a random quote from Rosie O'Donnell is pathetically immature and unprofessional.

It doesn't fucking matter what liberals think of Comey's firing. Nothing what ordinary citizens say about him impedes him doing a job. That's why it is pointless. Him defending his actions using a random quote from Rosie O'Donnell is pathetically immature and unprofessional.

It's showing the hypocrisy of the left and them wanting Comey fired, even Democrat congressmen ....so with that said you can't talk.

What is astounding is someone who puts an obvious lie in their thread title which there own link proves is a lie yet they think it's sign of their great intelligence.
Oh really? What's stopping you from explaining why it's a lie?

Oh yeah it's hilarious. Trump is a true clown. You're right.

You're the clown...you got OWNED in your own thread.
lol.gif

You can't make this stuff up. It's just astounding to me people were stupid enough to vote for this child.

‘We finally agree’: Trump digs up old Rosie O’Donnell tweet to back Comey firing
You're an idiot. He was trolling her just like you troll this board
I'm not president of the United States. Trump is. I have no obligation to be professional on my free time. Trump does.
There's no doubt his tweet was childish & stupid. Just like the vast majority of what I read from you.

What is astounding is someone who puts an obvious lie in their thread title which there own link proves is a lie yet they think it's sign of their great intelligence.
Oh really? What's stopping you from explaining why it's a lie?
Because saying to someone we finally agree on something is not a justification for the action. A justification would be saying Comey was fired for accepting bribes if you were even half as smart as you like to think you are you wouldn't need this to be explained to you. To quote Sean Connery from the untouchables here endth the lesson.

You and I Both know that isn't true.

You should recall that Rosie came up in the first minutes of the first debate when Trump was attacked by Megyn Kelly. Trump's response got a lot of laughs instead of Kelly's intended reaction. So if you can't see the irony of Trump mentioning their one and only agreement after years of trashing each other, you got no sense of humor.

You can't make this stuff up. It's just astounding to me people were stupid enough to vote for this child.

‘We finally agree’: Trump digs up old Rosie O’Donnell tweet to back Comey firing
I'm not president of the United States. Trump is. I have no obligation to be professional on my free time. Trump does.
There's no doubt his tweet was childish & stupid. Just like the vast majority of what I read from you.
See your stupidity is making this about me. Who I am is irrelevant to the topic. You wanting to make this about me just makes you sound childish.

You and I Both know that isn't true.

You should recall that Rosie came up in the first minutes of the first debate when Trump was attacked by Megyn Kelly. Trump's response got a lot of laughs instead of Kelly's intended reaction. So if you can't see the irony of Trump mentioning their one and only agreement after years of trashing each other, you got no sense of humor.
So you think how Trump was perceived and what he did during the election is relevant to his job NOW? So the fuck what? Why does it matter to mention some random moment during the election season? He is president NOW. What some washed up celebrity said about Comey is fucking pointless for him to bring up.

Woa....you just explained why Trump does it and why your so buthurt over it...

So you think how Trump was perceived and what he did during the election is relevant to his job NOW? So the fuck what? Why does it matter to mention some random moment during the election season? He is president NOW. What some washed up celebrity said about Comey is fucking pointless for him to bring up.

All your pent-up hostility is screwing with your health.....while Trump is having a ball baiting you haters. Wise up.

Forum List

Back