Trump quoted Rosie O'Donnell to justify him firing Comey

You and I Both know that isn't true.

You should recall that Rosie came up in the first minutes of the first debate when Trump was attacked by Megyn Kelly. Trump's response got a lot of laughs instead of Kelly's intended reaction. So if you can't see the irony of Trump mentioning their one and only agreement after years of trashing each other, you got no sense of humor.
So you think how Trump was perceived and what he did during the election is relevant to his job NOW? So the fuck what? Why does it matter to mention some random moment during the election season? He is president NOW. What some washed up celebrity said about Comey is fucking pointless for him to bring up.

This really upsets you doesn't it?

BTW say that to her , that's she's washed up...

So you think how Trump was perceived and what he did during the election is relevant to his job NOW? So the fuck what? Why does it matter to mention some random moment during the election season? He is president NOW. What some washed up celebrity said about Comey is fucking pointless for him to bring up.

All your pent-up hostility is screwing with your health.....while Trump is having a ball baiting you haters. Wise up.
The fact that all you seem to care about is how Trump feels makes you a complete nutbar drinking the kool-aid

You and I Both know that isn't true.

You should recall that Rosie came up in the first minutes of the first debate when Trump was attacked by Megyn Kelly. Trump's response got a lot of laughs instead of Kelly's intended reaction. So if you can't see the irony of Trump mentioning their one and only agreement after years of trashing each other, you got no sense of humor.

This really upsets you doesn't it?

BTW say that to her , that's she's washed up...

Why you care about Rosie O'Donnell at all mystifies me.

Liberals loved Comey when he stated he chose not to indict Hillary
Liberals hated Comey when he sited emails from Hillary to Weiner's computer
Liberals now love Comey.

Liberals now love Comey.
It doesn't at all matter what liberals think of Comey. All that matters is why Trump fired him.

Liberals now love Comey.
It doesn't at all matter what liberals think of Comey. All that matters is why Trump fired him.

What matters is that Trump is President and can hire and fire according to the Powers and authority of the Office of The President. Elections have consequences.

What a complete whiny little wuss dump is. He will never take responsibility for anything he does.

If he has an international situation, he will fall apart again, blame somebody else.

Pathetic. It's really not just his hands that are tiny.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So you think it's warranted for the president of the United States to even bother exposing Rosie O'Donnell's hypocrisy on James Comey?
Hell yes. It's hilarious and makes the left look like tools.
Why should it matter to the president of the United States to make the left look like tools?
Have you not seen the news at all in the last year?
Yes. What does that have to do with Rosie O'Donnell?

Trump listens to Rosie they are great friends.

Ya think?

Remember when trump got Guilani to get money for trump from the fund set up to help small businesses after 9/11 ...

And, remember that Rosie donated $1million to that very fund?

He never got over getting shown up for the lying, cheating, thieving [emoji90]he really is.

So, somehow I doubt they're BFFs.

[emoji57]

You can't make this stuff up. It's just astounding to me people were stupid enough to vote for this child.

‘We finally agree’: Trump digs up old Rosie O’Donnell tweet to back Comey firing
While I didn't vote for him, I can see why many did. Those who voted for him, wanted:
1. A continued sovereign nation with actual borders and border control to monitor who comes in.
2. An end to illegal immigration and an end to illegals voting and drawing on our social programs.
3. A reduction, if not end to the Islamic migration and thus eventual Islamic takeover of the west (their high birthrate and migration numbers would, over generations, ensure that).
4. A return of jobs rather than growing welfare numbers. We had become a nation of consumers and less of producers.
5. Less influence by the United Nations and no "one world government," whereby our people lose control over our destiny.
7. Millions of gun owners didn't want gun confiscation.
With Hillary, we would have gotten:
1. An end to borders.
2. No control over who flows into the nation, regardless of how dangerous they might be.
3. With no borders, no sovereign nation, it'd be part of a "one world government" run by foreign heads of state.
4. A huge influx of Muslims/Islamists who migrate (hijrah) for the sole purpose of changing infidel nations from within into Islamic nations (study Islam's history and mandate rather than dismiss it). Sweden is a good example, now their government is presenting advertisements advocating that women wear Muslim approved clothing.
5. Firearms confiscation from people who aren't criminals and have never been a threat to anyone, only enjoying their firearms for sport, hunting or, self-protection.

Trump wasn't justifying anything just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy. It is funny
So you think it's warranted for the president of the United States to even bother exposing Rosie O'Donnell's hypocrisy on James Comey?
Why should it matter to the president of the United States to make the left look like tools?
It's not like they need any help...

Trump wasn't justifying anything just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy. It is funny

Since when can't presidents say thank you to citizens for making him see the light on a bad guy?

Um because he was using it to help justify him firing Comey.
That's pretty stupid to believe.

Have you not seen the news at all in the last year?
Yes. What does that have to do with Rosie O'Donnell?

Trump listens to Rosie they are great friends.

Ya think?

Remember when trump got Guilani to get money for trump from the fund set up to help small businesses after 9/11 ...

And, remember that Rosie donated $1million to that very fund?

He never got over getting shown up for the lying, cheating, thieving [emoji90]he really is.

So, somehow I doubt they're BFFs.

[emoji57]

Funny all I remember is you saying you have illegal family in this country and your protecting them from deportation..

Forum List

Back