Trump Rally Moved Due to Security Concerns

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Good. I hope that means that they're finally using their heads. Either that or some people got fired and other people who are actually intelligent and care about Trump's safety took their places.

They are trying to keep him from doing a Rally in Wisconsin where the race is tight...
I have never seen anything like this before... Trump needs private security and to tell the SS to pound sand....

The Secret Service said it was short-handed due to the ongoing annual meeting of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

How is it possible that in a nation of 340 million, we cannot find enough able-bodied people willing to take great paying jobs?

Worse, why would Joe Biden schedule a UN meeting in New York during a vital election season? Is the UN more important than our presidential candidates?

And how is it that presidential candidates have a harder time getting security than some visiting dignitary from a foreign country?

They are trying to keep him from doing a Rally in Wisconsin where the race is tight...
I have never seen anything like this before... Trump needs private security and to tell the SS to pound sand....

Probably more related to the left not wanting him in Wisconsin

So in other words this isn't about security it's about election interference and I have been duped thinking that it's actually about security.

.... where are the republicans?...

Free stock photo: Rock, Boulder, Round, Stone, Nature - Free Image on ...

So why hasn’t he hired private security? It’s not like he doesn’t have the money

So basically, as things now stand, the federal government’s staff shortage leaves the federal government unable to provide adequate security for the opposing political party. Thus, the feds can now dictate which Trump event is getting cancelled.

I wonder. 🧐

Forum List

Back