Trump rally reminded me of a musical

Religion, cult, it really doesn't matter how we describe it.

We've never seen anything like this, and it's truly disturbing.

I think it's truly refreshing. I guess you like the past Presidents who had everything prepared for them, had no idea who the people really were, listed to what their speech preparers thought instead of the individual.

I guess some people like staying in the rut. I can only hope that Trump is the start of a new direction in politics.

I watched some of Trump's rally, and the reporting on it. Almost as many people outside wanting to get in as were people inside. Contrast that to Joe Biden who can't even pack a movie theater.

Watching the hysteria of the left so desperate to get rid of Trump before the election, (because he'll probably win) it reminded me of a scene from the movie Jesus Christ Superstar. Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar. While most won't watch the video, for those who were fans of the movie like I am, tell me if this isn't similar to what we are seeing today.

Movie Trump reminds me of is Dracula and #2 is Frankenstein

Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar.
I agree. This has become similar to a religion.

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

images

screaming-trump-crimeshop.jpg

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I think it's interesting how many Americans are horrified by Donald Trump's PERSONAL STYLE. And by the same token they completely ignore the hostile subversive conduct of the Democrats. The media has a lot to do with that of course. Since Democrats control social and TV media they shape the daily narrative to maximize emotional negative feelings about President Trump. And if that's not enough they own late night entertainment and they also maximize negative emotional feelings through "comedy", using the term loosely.

Those of us who are able to tune out the 24/7 drone of Democratic propaganda see Donald Trump as the first President we have had in decades who is actually fighting for America instead of undermining it.

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

LoL.

Spaz.

No no no!!! He's just a total nonpartisan bystander!! Really, believe him!!
More lies.

Do you people even know what honesty is at this point?
I'm afraid they don't That's what happens when they listen to the lying pervert Trump for too long

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.
Agreed, I don't agree with the impeachment crap.

These followers, though. They're like a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. We're just in different worlds.

How they can be so emotionally devoted to a man like this...

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I think it's interesting how many Americans are horrified by Donald Trump's PERSONAL STYLE. And by the same token they completely ignore the hostile subversive conduct of the Democrats. The media has a lot to do with that of course. Since Democrats control social and TV media they shape the daily narrative to maximize emotional negative feelings about President Trump. And if that's not enough they own late night entertainment and they also maximize negative emotional feelings through "comedy", using the term loosely.

Those of us who are able to tune out the 24/7 drone of Democratic propaganda see Donald Trump as the first President we have had in decades who is actually fighting for America instead of undermining it.

If there were no indoctrination, there would be no Democrat party.

Yes, they own the media, but also own all the education. They have the public schools and colleges where all the brainwashing starts. It's why they proposed allowing kids to vote as young as the age of 16. What do kids know about politics? It's bad enough many adults don't know enough about it. But by having kids vote, they will do so at the behest of their union teachers.

I think it's truly refreshing. I guess you like the past Presidents who had everything prepared for them, had no idea who the people really were, listed to what their speech preparers thought instead of the individual.

I guess some people like staying in the rut. I can only hope that Trump is the start of a new direction in politics.
Yeah It's great seeing a mentally unfit President with a potty mouth ,shoot from the hip and lose all our allies and shoot holes in our constitution

Yeah It's great seeing a mentally unfit President with a potty mouth ,shoot from the hip and lose all our allies and shoot holes in our constitution

Shoot holes in our Constitution? The left is trying to impeach Trump with no evidence of misdemeanors or high crimes. The Mayor of Minneapolis tried to stop Trump from having a rally. His followers attended outside to start trouble because they don't believe in free speech or right to peaceful assembly.

And you're worried about our Constitution because of Trump???????

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Mac, ever the objective bipartisan bystander, hilariously fails to note that Obama had LITERAL HALOS AROUND HIS HEAD in pictures and instead goes on an unhinged rant about Trump.

Oh Mac, you're unintentionally so funny and just too easy
Objective? Nope.

Funny how the OP brings up Jesus Christ, yet you folks focus on me.

Well, not funny, fascinating.
Fascinating? Children know at a very young age acting out in stupid ways (in your case posting stupid things) attracts people attention. I’m sure they’re as shocked by the ass whipping that results as you are.

I guess some people like staying in the rut. I can only hope

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Mac, ever the objective bipartisan bystander, hilariously fails to note that Obama had LITERAL HALOS AROUND HIS HEAD in pictures and instead goes on an unhinged rant about Trump.

Oh Mac, you're unintentionally so funny and just too easy
Objective? Nope.

Funny how the OP brings up Jesus Christ, yet you folks focus on me.

Well, not funny, fascinating.
Fascinating? Children know at a very young age acting out in stupid ways (in your case posting stupid things) attracts people attention. I’m sure they’re as shocked by the ass whipping that results as you are.
Amen brother, in Trump.

WTF, you mean the constitution that you loons keep wanting to change? Dumbass.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Mac and Edward are two perfect examples of the emotional manipulati.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.

These followers, though. They're like a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. We're just in different worlds.

You assume all Trump supporters are wild eyed, flag waving cultists. That is a stereotype that you like because it easily explains why there are so many Americans who have a different view of Donald Trump.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

You assume all Trump supporters are wild eyed, flag waving cultists. That is a stereotype that you like because it easily explains why there are so many Americans who have a different view of Donald Trump.
Some of you are good people Trump said so

I watched some of Trump's rally, and the reporting on it. Almost as many people outside wanting to get in as were people inside. Contrast that to Joe Biden who can't even pack a movie theater.

Watching the hysteria of the left so desperate to get rid of Trump before the election, (because he'll probably win) it reminded me of a scene from the movie Jesus Christ Superstar. Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar. While most won't watch the video, for those who were fans of the movie like I am, tell me if this isn't similar to what we are seeing today.

Are you one of the whites who trek around following the rallies?
1/4 of the crowd are.
Campers, SS Medicare, disabilities?

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

i know, he is a cartoon character and his tactics are so transparent and immature. I honestly can’t believe so many people are taking him seriously.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I know many trump supporters and of the people who I respect that support Trump most have stopped paying attention to the news and dont like to engage in political debate anymore. They support conservative policy but don’t want to deal with all the crap and drama Trump is bringing. Those who love what trump is doing seem to have an enjoyment of provoking, trolling, and playing the team sport partisan games.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I know many trump supporters and of the people who I respect that support Trump most have stopped paying attention to the news and dont like to engage in political debate anymore. They support conservative policy but don’t want to deal with all the crap and drama Trump is bringing. Those who love what trump is doing seem to have an enjoyment of provoking, trolling, and playing the team sport partisan games.

I have yet to remember anybody who presided more conservatively than Trump, so your story is pretty hard to believe.

What I do notice is that people who otherwise never cared about politics starting to care. People are working, paying less taxes for the most part, have job availabilities, and are generally optimistic about our future.

1/4 of the crowd are.

That's your explanation of Trump's YUUUUGGGEEE rally crowds? It's the same people following him around the country? How can dumb white campers on Social Security afford that?

1/4 of the crowd are.

That's your explanation of Trump's YUUUUGGGEEE rally crowds? It's the same people following him around the country? How can dumb white campers on Social Security afford that?

Maybe he has Trump confused with The Grateful Dead or something. :21:

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Conviction-less Mac, sitting in judgement.

What a conundrum does he project.

Forum List

Back