Trump rally reminded me of a musical

Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar.
I agree. This has become similar to a religion.

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

Religion, cult, it really doesn't matter how we describe it.

We've never seen anything like this, and it's truly disturbing.

images

screaming-trump-crimeshop.jpg

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.
Agreed, I don't agree with the impeachment crap.

These followers, though. They're like a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. We're just in different worlds.

How they can be so emotionally devoted to a man like this...

Conviction-less Mac, sitting in judgement.

What a conundrum does he project.
Do you think my opinion of Trump lacks conviction? If so, you are in comical denial.

And my convictions on the issues are located in the link at the end of the second line of sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Anything else, sheep?

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.

These followers, though. They're like a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. We're just in different worlds.

Do you think my opinion of Trump lacks conviction? If so, you are in comical denial.

And my convictions on the issues are located in the link at the end of the second line of sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Anything else, sheep?

You ain't no riddle to me.
You're just another Trump-hater offering up nothing but criticisms and doing a bad acting job that you are above the fray.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Anything else, sheep?

You're just another Trump-hater offering up nothing but criticisms and doing a bad acting job that you are above the fray.
I know. I present facts, you don't like 'em, so they're fake news.

You're a good little Trumpster. Deny what he is, deny what you are.

Anything else, sheep?

I know. I present facts, you don't like 'em, so they're fake news.

You're a good little Trumpster. Deny what he is, deny what you are.

I'm proud to support our President.

Enjoy your seat in the 'peanut gallery'.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Why do you make pointless posts like this? Are you here to troll or discuss ideas and events? Do better

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Why do you make pointless posts like this? Are you here to troll or discuss ideas and events? Do better
The sheep don't like those who choose to think for themselves. They don't like being exposed for what they are. Understandably.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

That is funny coming from a filthy Obama cult member.

I watched some of Trump's rally, and the reporting on it. Almost as many people outside wanting to get in as were people inside. Contrast that to Joe Biden who can't even pack a movie theater.

Watching the hysteria of the left so desperate to get rid of Trump before the election, (because he'll probably win) it reminded me of a scene from the movie Jesus Christ Superstar. Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar. While most won't watch the video, for those who were fans of the movie like I am, tell me if this isn't similar to what we are seeing today.

Springtime for Hitler?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Are you this stupid in real life, or just pretending to be this stupid....

Trump doesn't kowtow to the democrats the way every other mainstream republican does....this has attracted the support of Republicans who have watched for decades as the establishment republicans screwed them over and gave in to the democrats over and over again....it isn't a religion, they support him because he fights back.......

And the real problem for people like you? Trump 2.0.....the next candidate who learns from Trump, but is more polished and actually listens to Republicans and doesn't back down.....

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Mac, ever the objective bipartisan bystander, hilariously fails to note that Obama had LITERAL HALOS AROUND HIS HEAD in pictures and instead goes on an unhinged rant about Trump.

Oh Mac, you're unintentionally so funny and just too easy

And talked about healing the oceans.....remember that line?

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Naw, what you're seeing is the face of the average hard working taxpayer that's fed up with leftist bureaucrats telling us how to think and calling us racists, homophobic bigots, and haters because we are traditional Americans and won't go along with the leftist agenda.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

That is funny coming from a filthy Obama cult member.
Please provide an example.

Or admit that you're lying.

Okay, I'm kidding. I don't expect you to admit you're a liar.

Ignorant sheep.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

What’s disturbing is the censorship from a bunch of left losers, who got exposed for doing nothing but filling their pockets all these years. So we now have no talent hack talk show hosts, and jerkoffs that run colleges dictating what can be said and thought and worn. They hype up bullshit and advocate violence, to shut the government down. Despite all this, the economy and job market is booming, and our military is as strong as it’s ever been. Keep it coming for the next 5 years. My personal protest will take all of 3 seconds, when I enter the booth on Election Day ([emoji867]).......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I liked the part where he said Joe Biden liked to kiss Obama’s ASS

So Presidential

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

So Presidential
It was very Presidential. Reminded me of President Obama when he said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun". Save your selective outrage for the naive uninformed college kids.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I think it's interesting how many Americans are horrified by Donald Trump's PERSONAL STYLE. And by the same token they completely ignore the hostile subversive conduct of the Democrats. The media has a lot to do with that of course. Since Democrats control social and TV media they shape the daily narrative to maximize emotional negative feelings about President Trump. And if that's not enough they own late night entertainment and they also maximize negative emotional feelings through "comedy", using the term loosely.

Those of us who are able to tune out the 24/7 drone of Democratic propaganda see Donald Trump as the first President we have had in decades who is actually fighting for America instead of undermining it.
Mac and Edward are two perfect examples of the emotional manipulati.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

You assume all Trump supporters are wild eyed, flag waving cultists. That is a stereotype that you like because it easily explains why there are so many Americans who have a different view of Donald Trump.
I know many trump supporters and of the people who I respect that support Trump most have stopped paying attention to the news and dont like to engage in political debate anymore. They support conservative policy but don’t want to deal with all the crap and drama Trump is bringing. Those who love what trump is doing seem to have an enjoyment of provoking, trolling, and playing the team sport partisan games.

You have NO party to represent you. Nancy, chuckie, maxi, Omar, AOC, shitt, etc. ,and any potential presidential candidates are morons. It’s a joke.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

So Presidential

Obama hates Biden. He was an embarrassment.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

So Presidential

All you people on the left did (and still do). Quite pathetic.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

The sheep don't like those who choose to think for themselves. They don't like being exposed for what they are. Understandably.

Foot, meet mouth.

We on the right are constantly suffering the stupidity of the left still claiming that Russia worked for Trump in the election, in spite of the 40 million dollars we spent showing he did not. We now have the left claiming that Trump held arms sales ransom if Zelensky did not start an investigation on Biden. When we ask where in the transcript Trump stated that, they can't give a coherent answer.

If you want to talk about people who choose to have others think for them, perhaps you should look in the mirror. As for being exposed for what they are, we did that with Schiff Face. And the left are standing by his claim he was doing a parody. If he was doing a parody, why was he nor anybody else laughing at it?

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Yet things are better than they were under Obama.

Forum List

Back