Trump rally reminded me of a musical

I agree. This has become similar to a religion.

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

Religion, cult, it really doesn't matter how we describe it.

We've never seen anything like this, and it's truly disturbing.

images

screaming-trump-crimeshop.jpg

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.
Agreed, I don't agree with the impeachment crap.

These followers, though. They're like a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. We're just in different worlds.

How they can be so emotionally devoted to a man like this...

Conviction-less Mac, sitting in judgement.

What a conundrum does he project.
Why do you make pointless posts like this? Are you here to troll or discuss ideas and events? Do better

It is what it is. And he is who he is. When did you become his defense attorney?
I’m not his defense attorney, I just get sick of wasting time reading petty insult posts that have no point or substance to progress the discussion. Go play in the flame zone with that crap.

Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar.

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I think it's interesting how many Americans are horrified by Donald Trump's PERSONAL STYLE. And by the same token they completely ignore the hostile subversive conduct of the Democrats. The media has a lot to do with that of course. Since Democrats control social and TV media they shape the daily narrative to maximize emotional negative feelings about President Trump. And if that's not enough they own late night entertainment and they also maximize negative emotional feelings through "comedy", using the term loosely.

Those of us who are able to tune out the 24/7 drone of Democratic propaganda see Donald Trump as the first President we have had in decades who is actually fighting for America instead of undermining it.
Mac and Edward are two perfect examples of the emotional manipulati.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.

These followers, though. They're like a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. We're just in different worlds.

You assume all Trump supporters are wild eyed, flag waving cultists. That is a stereotype that you like because it easily explains why there are so many Americans who have a different view of Donald Trump.
I know many trump supporters and of the people who I respect that support Trump most have stopped paying attention to the news and dont like to engage in political debate anymore. They support conservative policy but don’t want to deal with all the crap and drama Trump is bringing. Those who love what trump is doing seem to have an enjoyment of provoking, trolling, and playing the team sport partisan games.

I have yet to remember anybody who presided more conservatively than Trump, so your story is pretty hard to believe.

What I do notice is that people who otherwise never cared about politics starting to care. People are working, paying less taxes for the most part, have job availabilities, and are generally optimistic about our future.
Look at the graphs. They are a continuation of Obamas
Obama created more jobs in his last 2 years than the con did in his first two.
Never mentioned
So he hasn't screwed it up yet.
I'm just revolted by his history of vagina grabbing, teen spying, wife raping

Why do you make pointless posts like this? Are you here to troll or discuss ideas and events? Do better

It is what it is. And he is who he is. When did you become his defense attorney?
I’m not his defense attorney, I just get sick of wasting time reading petty insult posts that have no point or substance to progress the discussion. Go play in the flame zone with that crap.

Funny.
You are the only one who appointed you to 'God's gift to posting'.

Wasn't an insult about Mac.
It was insight.

Funny.

It was insight.
It was pointless nonsense. Who appointed you to ‘Gods gift to giving insight about other posters’?

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I think it's interesting how many Americans are horrified by Donald Trump's PERSONAL STYLE. And by the same token they completely ignore the hostile subversive conduct of the Democrats. The media has a lot to do with that of course. Since Democrats control social and TV media they shape the daily narrative to maximize emotional negative feelings about President Trump. And if that's not enough they own late night entertainment and they also maximize negative emotional feelings through "comedy", using the term loosely.

Those of us who are able to tune out the 24/7 drone of Democratic propaganda see Donald Trump as the first President we have had in decades who is actually fighting for America instead of undermining it.

You assume all Trump supporters are wild eyed, flag waving cultists. That is a stereotype that you like because it easily explains why there are so many Americans who have a different view of Donald Trump.
I know many trump supporters and of the people who I respect that support Trump most have stopped paying attention to the news and dont like to engage in political debate anymore. They support conservative policy but don’t want to deal with all the crap and drama Trump is bringing. Those who love what trump is doing seem to have an enjoyment of provoking, trolling, and playing the team sport partisan games.

I have yet to remember anybody who presided more conservatively than Trump, so your story is pretty hard to believe.

What I do notice is that people who otherwise never cared about politics starting to care. People are working, paying less taxes for the most part, have job availabilities, and are generally optimistic about our future.
Never mentioned

Job creation is easy when you're at the bottom than being near the top. I believe the lowest unemployment in our history was 2.5%, and we're only about one percent away from that. More importantly is the kind of jobs created than the amount.

The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months

Very few people got off of social programs under DumBama, and never a hike in interest rates either. I don't attribute anything to DumBama because all is business policies were anti-business. I can't point to several things about Trump's agenda that were pro-business. We now have nearly 1.5 million more jobs than Americans to work them.

Funny.

It was insight.
It was pointless nonsense. Who appointed you to ‘Gods gift to giving insight about other posters’?

For being pointless, in your opinion, you sure are commenting alot on it.

Never mentioned

Job creation is easy when you're at the bottom than being near the top. I believe the lowest unemployment in our history was 2.5%, and we're only about one percent away from that. More importantly is the kind of jobs created than the amount.

Very few people got off of social programs under DumBama, and never a hike in interest rates either. I don't attribute anything to DumBama because all is business policies were anti-business. I can't point to several things about Trump's agenda that were pro-business. We now have nearly 1.5 million more jobs than Americans to work them.
Dumbama.
Why read more from a made up mind.
Please look at the graphs
The 10x is such garbage.
Gateway pundit?

Funny.

It was insight.

somebodys gotta call out the bullshitters or else they will just take over

Never mentioned

Dumbama.
The 10x is such garbage.
Gateway pundit?

I see you didn't even look at the link yet alone click it. Typical left. Always criticize the source and never the information.

Funny.

It was insight.

somebodys gotta call out the bullshitters or else they will just take over

Agree!
You haven't taken over......:ack-1:!

I watched some of Trump's rally, and the reporting on it. Almost as many people outside wanting to get in as were people inside. Contrast that to Joe Biden who can't even pack a movie theater.

Watching the hysteria of the left so desperate to get rid of Trump before the election, (because he'll probably win) it reminded me of a scene from the movie Jesus Christ Superstar. Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar. While most won't watch the video, for those who were fans of the movie like I am, tell me if this isn't similar to what we are seeing today.

The left,,, oh you mean Democrats...Yeah the party name is Democratic Party not "The Left" there is no political party with that nomenclature.. No because Trump is not a Super Star nor is he Jesus Christ. God you cult people are so mindless....

Trump has been campaigning non-stop since he was elected wasting taxpayer monies...Yet the Repubs had the nerve to claim that Oblama spent much of his time campaigning while in office-what vindictive hypocrites they be...

Trump has been campaigning non-stop since he was elected wasting taxpayer monies...Yet the Repubs had the nerve to claim that Oblama spent much of his time campaigning while in office-what vindictive hypocrites they be...

Are you wandering around trying to make a germane point? :abgg2q.jpg:

There was a point to this thread besides using bad play productions as a facsimile of modern human emotions?

There was a point to this thread besides using bad play productions as a facsimile of modern human emotions?

Ask the OP grasshopper.
I didn't start the thread.

I watched some of Trump's rally, and the reporting on it. Almost as many people outside wanting to get in as were people inside. Contrast that to Joe Biden who can't even pack a movie theater.

Watching the hysteria of the left so desperate to get rid of Trump before the election, (because he'll probably win) it reminded me of a scene from the movie Jesus Christ Superstar. Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar. While most won't watch the video, for those who were fans of the movie like I am, tell me if this isn't similar to what we are seeing today.

The left,,, oh you mean Democrats...Yeah the party name is Democratic Party not "The Left" there is no political party with that nomenclature.. No because Trump is not a Super Star nor is he Jesus Christ. God you cult people are so mindless....

He's not a superstar, that's why most of his events are so packed people can't get in, and wait outside for the slightest chance.

Yes, it's a pretty spot on comparison given that Trump was the underdog all along, and nobody thought he stood a chance in hell at winning over evil. He not only did that, but put this country on the right track. He's getting us out of wars, he lowered taxes for most people, and our economy has never been better.

Never mentioned

Dumbama.
The 10x is such garbage.
Gateway pundit?

I see you didn't even look at the link yet alone click it. Typical left. Always criticize the source and never the information.
Yes I did.
And apparently you didn't check the graphs since O took over
If you look at the numbers
130000000 jobs a month
10000 manufacturing v's 1000?
Unbelievable growth, what is it 10x of ? it's 10x nothing

Never mentioned

Dumbama.
The 10x is such garbage.
Gateway pundit?

Yes I did.
And apparently you didn't check the graphs since O took over
If you look at the numbers
130000000 jobs a month
10000 manufacturing v's 1000?
Unbelievable growth, what is it 10x of ? it's 10x nothing
Dumbama, nothing like appreciating both sides.
I guess you don't care codpiece George left O with 750000 jobs losses a month.
Oh, that was good for O?

Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

It's something to believe in. Nothing more and not a cult. We really need to relearn how to use non extreme word again.

Reminded me of nascar.
All white, they truck around from rally to rally

Forum List

Back