Trump rally reminded me of a musical

Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar.
I agree. This has become similar to a religion.

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

Religion, cult, it really doesn't matter how we describe it.

We've never seen anything like this, and it's truly disturbing.

images

screaming-trump-crimeshop.jpg

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I think it's interesting how many Americans are horrified by Donald Trump's PERSONAL STYLE. And by the same token they completely ignore the hostile subversive conduct of the Democrats. The media has a lot to do with that of course. Since Democrats control social and TV media they shape the daily narrative to maximize emotional negative feelings about President Trump. And if that's not enough they own late night entertainment and they also maximize negative emotional feelings through "comedy", using the term loosely.

Those of us who are able to tune out the 24/7 drone of Democratic propaganda see Donald Trump as the first President we have had in decades who is actually fighting for America instead of undermining it.
Mac and Edward are two perfect examples of the emotional manipulati.

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.
Agreed, I don't agree with the impeachment crap.

These followers, though. They're like a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. We're just in different worlds.

How they can be so emotionally devoted to a man like this...
You assume all Trump supporters are wild eyed, flag waving cultists. That is a stereotype that you like because it easily explains why there are so many Americans who have a different view of Donald Trump.
I know many trump supporters and of the people who I respect that support Trump most have stopped paying attention to the news and dont like to engage in political debate anymore. They support conservative policy but don’t want to deal with all the crap and drama Trump is bringing. Those who love what trump is doing seem to have an enjoyment of provoking, trolling, and playing the team sport partisan games.

You have NO party to represent you. Nancy, chuckie, maxi, Omar, AOC, shitt, etc. ,and any potential presidential candidates are morons. It’s a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve never associated myself with a party. They are both corrupt and phony

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I think it's interesting how many Americans are horrified by Donald Trump's PERSONAL STYLE. And by the same token they completely ignore the hostile subversive conduct of the Democrats. The media has a lot to do with that of course. Since Democrats control social and TV media they shape the daily narrative to maximize emotional negative feelings about President Trump. And if that's not enough they own late night entertainment and they also maximize negative emotional feelings through "comedy", using the term loosely.

Those of us who are able to tune out the 24/7 drone of Democratic propaganda see Donald Trump as the first President we have had in decades who is actually fighting for America instead of undermining it.
I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.

These followers, though. They're like a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. We're just in different worlds.

You assume all Trump supporters are wild eyed, flag waving cultists. That is a stereotype that you like because it easily explains why there are so many Americans who have a different view of Donald Trump.
I know many trump supporters and of the people who I respect that support Trump most have stopped paying attention to the news and dont like to engage in political debate anymore. They support conservative policy but don’t want to deal with all the crap and drama Trump is bringing. Those who love what trump is doing seem to have an enjoyment of provoking, trolling, and playing the team sport partisan games.

You have NO party to represent you. Nancy, chuckie, maxi, Omar, AOC, shitt, etc. ,and any potential presidential candidates are morons. It’s a joke.

Do you even vote?

Do you even vote?

I did in the last election

Do you even vote?

I understand why you would be disgruntled now.

Do you even vote?

I understand why you would be disgruntled now.

Good. Empathy is an admirable trait. More people should be like yourself and seek understanding of those who disagree with their politics. Too many jump to the name calling and petty games

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Yet things are better than they were under Obama.
In your world, perhaps.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

In your world, perhaps.
You are correct, better for me and mine. Isn't that why we vote the way we do?

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

In your world, perhaps.
I vote for what I think is best for the country. What's best for the country will be good for me.

Voting selfishly and based on ideology is what has gotten us into this mess.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

In your world, perhaps.
I vote for what I think is best for the country. What's best for the country will be good for me.

I disagree. The do gooders who created a buffet of benefits for citizens AND non-citizens have made a generation of lazy, unmotivated activists who play at meaningful change while being a public nuisance-antifa for one. Personal responsibility was the first thing we were taught in Kindergarten, take care of your supplies, and the group's supplies, when you line up, no jumping ahead, like at the border. If people minded their own business and gave when they WANTED, instead of being forced thru taxes, our country would be a better place.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

That is funny coming from a filthy Obama cult member.
Please provide an example.

Or admit that you're lying.

Okay, I'm kidding. I don't expect you to admit you're a liar.

Ignorant sheep.

Obama cult member who also worships the AGW god.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

That is funny coming from a filthy Obama cult member.
Please provide an example.

Or admit that you're lying.

Okay, I'm kidding. I don't expect you to admit you're a liar.

Ignorant sheep.

Obama cult member who also worships the AGW god.
Is that supposed to be some kind of example?

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Google Image works both ways...... FAIL

scream  2.jpg
scream 1.jpg
scream 3.jpg
scream 4.jpg

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

View attachment 284303 View attachment 284304 View attachment 284305 View attachment 284306
Are you equating the behaviors and temperaments of the two men?

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

View attachment 284303 View attachment 284304 View attachment 284305 View attachment 284306
Are you equating the behaviors and temperaments of the two men?

I am providing an example that Google image can make anyone look like a lunatic, regardless of whether they are or are not. You want Obama next...plenty of images of him screaming too.
Having said that, the temperament of Trump and Biden is not that different really. Biden has shown numerous times he can't take tough questions without getting angry either.
I can only imagine what Biden would do if he used Twitter like Trump, probably not that different.
Not to say their personalities are the same, not even close. Trump is an egomaniac who can't stop himself from reacting to critics, no matter who they are. Biden epitomizes everything that is wrong with Washington. An opportunistic braggart who happens to be a womanizer and eye brow raising pedophilia'sk strange attraction to very young girls.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

In your world, perhaps.

That's the problem. People vote for what's best for them and not what's best for the country. It should come as no surprise why we are 21 trillion in debt and growing.

Trump's profanity laced and filled with lies and hatred rallies are a disgrace to and abuse of, the Presidency... that can not be denied imo.

Trump's profanity laced and filled with lies and hatred rallies are a disgrace to and abuse of, the Presidency... that can not be denied imo.

That's because with you people on the left, the show is all you're interested in, not the results. The representative could suck and be a criminal, but as long as their theatrics are good, they get your vote.

That's because with you people on the left, the show is all you're interested in, not the results. The representative could suck and be a criminal, but as long as their theatrics are good, they get your vote.
that's quite an assumption, and a false one at that...

and are you implying that any president, acting like and being like Trump in their rallies is now A-OK? MOST Americans, know it is a shameful disgrace on the office of the Presidency of the United States, and on the United States citizenry as well.

that's quite an assumption, and a false one at that...

and are you implying that any president, acting like and being like Trump in their rallies is now A-OK? MOST Americans, know it is a shameful disgrace on the office of the Presidency of the United States, and on the United States citizenry as well.
No disgrace, just his style...

Forum List

Back