Trump rally reminded me of a musical

I watched some of Trump's rally, and the reporting on it. Almost as many people outside wanting to get in as were people inside. Contrast that to Joe Biden who can't even pack a movie theater.

Watching the hysteria of the left so desperate to get rid of Trump before the election, (because he'll probably win) it reminded me of a scene from the movie Jesus Christ Superstar. Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar. While most won't watch the video, for those who were fans of the movie like I am, tell me if this isn't similar to what we are seeing today.

Yes, the situation is very similar. Both men were worshiped by their followers and would do anything they told them to do.

The disturbing part is that you seem to think worshiping an elected official is a good thing.

I watched some of Trump's rally, and the reporting on it. Almost as many people outside wanting to get in as were people inside. Contrast that to Joe Biden who can't even pack a movie theater.

Watching the hysteria of the left so desperate to get rid of Trump before the election, (because he'll probably win) it reminded me of a scene from the movie Jesus Christ Superstar. Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar. While most won't watch the video, for those who were fans of the movie like I am, tell me if this isn't similar to what we are seeing today.

Yes, the situation is very similar. Both men were worshiped by their followers and would do anything they told them to do.

The disturbing part is that you seem to think worshiping an elected official is a good thing.
No one I know thinks that-but then we don't follow the marching orders of CNN either. Everybody should just think for themselves.

No one I know thinks that-but then we don't follow the marching orders of CNN either. Everybody should just think for themselves.

Yet the OP is all about how Trump being treated like Jesus is happening and he does not seem to think it is a bad thing.

As for CNN, you seem to know far more about them than I do.

Sorry that's what you got out of my post, but the similarity is Trump (the good guy) is a rising star that threatens the security of the bad guys. They will do anything to defeat him even if it means cheating, lying or stealing. Power hungry government ogres that are threatened to have that power stripped away by the masses.

Yet the OP is all about how Trump being treated like Jesus is happening and he does not seem to think it is a bad thing.

Because that never happened before, huh?

yep it has happened before. it was bad then, it is bad now.

But you sheep are the same it does not matter if you are in the left pen or the right pen.

But you sheep are the same it does not matter if you are in the left pen or the right pen.

Nobody is worshiping Trump. People are happy we finally have somebody that supports what we support. Trump is not a guy where the White House was the apex of his career. The White House was a step down for him. He really wants to do this job for the people. He never cashed in one paycheck as President.

Nobody is worshiping Trump. People are happy we finally have somebody that supports what we support. Trump is not a guy where the White House was the apex of his career. The White House was a step down for him. He really wants to do this job for the people. He never cashed in one paycheck as President.

I only wish you could see the irony of your first sentence with the rest of your post.

But alas...

Oh, and here is a church choir singing the Trump worship song...

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar.
I agree. This has become similar to a religion.

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

Religion, cult, it really doesn't matter how we describe it.

We've never seen anything like this, and it's truly disturbing.

images

screaming-trump-crimeshop.jpg

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

It's something to believe in. Nothing more and not a cult. We really need to relearn how to use non extreme word again.

And you're going to compare that to the indoctrination of school children???

worship is worship. Do you approve of churches singing worship songs about Trump?

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

There is no evidence that he is unstable. Indeed, he is quite old, and has never been institutionalized, or even arrested.

Beyond that, I could respect if you said you were EMBARRASSED by Trump's manner, but "disturbing"?

HIs policies are Jobs and Border Security. There is nothing to be disturbed by.

There is no evidence that he is unstable. Indeed, he is quite old, and has never been institutionalized, or even arrested.

Beyond that, I could respect if you said you were EMBARRASSED by Trump's manner, but "disturbing"?

That's not what I said. Here we go again.

I think the seemingly blind adulation given Trump is disturbing and a symptom of a larger problem. Not unlike Kim Kardashian's fame.

I think his behaviors are embarrassing.

My goodness. My words sure do get scrambled when they enter your mind.

That's not what I said. Here we go again.

I think the seemingly blind adulation given Trump is disturbing and a symptom of a larger problem. Not unlike Kim Kardashian's fame.

I think his behaviors are embarrassing.

My goodness. My words sure do get scrambled when they enter your mind.

From your list above,

"... shallow, unstable man-child ..."

Trump is not receiving "blind adulation". He is given political support, quite reasonably, considering the hostility people on your side of the aisle have for us "deplorables".

That you can't face that, is something wrong with YOU, not us.

worship is worship. Do you approve of churches singing worship songs about Trump?

I don't care, I don't go to their church or any church for that matter. I do care when kids are brainwashed into a political way of thinking because unlike adults at a church, they are only following what they are told to do and believe.

And I'm sure you had to dig for this video as it's the first I ever heard of it. I only watch Laura's show on Fox, and never seen it before.

I don't care, I don't go to their church or any church for that matter. I do care when kids are brainwashed into a political way of thinking because unlike adults at a church, they are only following what they are told to do and believe.

And I'm sure you had to dig for this video as it's the first I ever heard of it. I only watch Laura's show on Fox, and never seen it before.

you think that adults do not take their kids to church?

you think that adults do not take their kids to church?

I think it wasn't aimed at children.

images

screaming-trump-crimeshop.jpg

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.
Agreed, I don't agree with the impeachment crap.

These followers, though. They're like a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. We're just in different worlds.

How they can be so emotionally devoted to a man like this...

Conviction-less Mac, sitting in judgement.

What a conundrum does he project.
Why do you make pointless posts like this? Are you here to troll or discuss ideas and events? Do better

It is what it is. And he is who he is. When did you become his defense attorney?

Forum List

Back