🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rally Tonight

How much is it costing us for Trump to continuously travel to all those rallies?

How much is it costing us for Trump to continuously travel to all those rallies?
You do realize he hasn't taken a PENNY in Presidential wages, that he donates it all to charities... right?

I would too if I was making millions of dollars for playing on my own golf courses, and getting paid to travel to all my campaign rallies. The presidency is a money making scheme for Trump. I'm sure he deducts that donation from what few taxes he pays if he pays any at all.

Good question and the answer is F-ing Butt-TONS. Donald's expenditures on AF1 and Marine1 in less than 3 years figuring in cost of security have already exceeded O's in EIGHT! But of course, the self-dealing at personal resorts is not counted in those totals.

If anyone has a problem with The Google - I can help. Just let me know!

You do realize he hasn't taken a PENNY in Presidential wages, that he donates it all to charities... right?
So what? For a person worth $1 billion, thats the equivalent of the median american household giving $40 a year to charity. Oh, and the average american doesnt steal from charities. Try to remember that.

Trump looks younger than when he first took office. At this point in Obama's Presidency, he looked like Red Foxx

Last edited:
Boring2.jpg

Forum List

Back