🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rally Tonight

Trump looks younger than when he first took office. At this point in Obama's Presidency, he looked like Red Foxx

Sanford1.jpg

I know.

Kentucky left a bad taste in my mouth.

It will turn out great if it's proven & everybody can see what filth the democrats are.

Keep y'r fingers crossed.

But...what will turn out great?

A Demonrat has been elected governor ...what will turn out great? :dunno:

It will be great. Not so much for crazy Trump supporters, but for the majority of the voters there, it will be great.

Man. By the time Trump is finished with everything, we'll have a mental health care crisis in this country the likes we'll never see again.

I know.

Kentucky left a bad taste in my mouth.

It will turn out great if it's proven & everybody can see what filth the democrats are.

Keep y'r fingers crossed.

A Demonrat has been elected governor ...what will turn out great? :dunno:

It will be great. Not so much for crazy Trump supporters, but for the majority of the voters there, it will be great.

no

I don't agree with you....sorry

If voter fraud is PROVEN the repub would become governor.

Not that I even care about the guy...but if it helps Trump it helps the country (and you and I).

How much is it costing us for Trump to continuously travel to all those rallies?
You do realize he hasn't taken a PENNY in Presidential wages, that he donates it all to charities... right?
So what? For a person worth $1 billion, thats the equivalent of the median american household giving $40 a year to charity. Oh, and the average american doesnt steal from charities. Try to remember that.
So what? Yeah I realize the guy could CURE CANCER and you sick, bent, TDS nut fucks would BASH him for it.

You people are disgusting trash.

We're going to win so much you may even get sick of winning! :dance:

What's that American flag doing up on the wall? Do you want to upset Democrats, Lerftists, and show your bias and racism to the world??? :eek:
Will Trump start Dry Humping it?

giphy.gif

Go dry hump a cactus.
I tried that 3 different times, never worked out too well.
for you or the cactus?

Forum List

Back