🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rally Tonight

How much is it costing us for Trump to continuously travel to all those rallies?
How many blacks are going to get shot this weekend in towns democrats have run for 70 years?

If not for hatred of blacks, what would you have to live for?
Hate? You keep ignoring how many are getting killed every weekend then encourage more votes of the parry that’s killing them lol

How much is it costing us for Trump to continuously travel to all those rallies?
How many blacks are going to get shot this weekend in towns democrats have run for 70 years?

If not for hatred of blacks, what would you have to live for?

Who hates Blacks more, the person decrying the lack of action by mayors of black cities to get a handle on the murder, or the person like you defending and ignoring it?

Another great rally by The President !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up:

To be honest, I could do with more talk of his policies and plans for the future, and less ripping on the democrats, Schiff and their stupid impeachment hoax. I was hoping he would only mention it in passing then move on, but when it started to be one long diatribe of ridicule on how innocent he was and how silly the charges, frankly, it got boring, predictable and I turned it off.

No one needs to wait hours in line to hear what they already know the president thinks about that.

It will turn out great if it's proven & everybody can see what filth the democrats are
It's good that all the Trump cultists are being such butthurt sore losers. They're going to need to keep in practice for 2020.
Sore Losers?

MY DEAR SIR, what universe do you live in exactly? You have lost over 10 miles of ground in the last decade. So you gained back a few inches and now you want to call yourselves "winners?" It'll take you winning every damn thing for the next several years to even come close to breaking even before you can begin talking about actually gaining any real ground again.

MY DEAR SIR, what universe do you live in exactly?

The one where Republicans got pasted in 2017, 2018, and 2019.

Thus, these past 3 years of sore-loser whimpering.

So, what makes you think 2020 will go any better? After all, all the things you said would make Democrats lose in 2019 actually made Democrats win.

MY DEAR SIR, what universe do you live in exactly?
The one where Republicans got pasted in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
I must have blinked and missed those.

I know you gained a few seats to take back the House last year and what has it gotten you so far except tens of millions of your money spent deeper in debt on failed investigations!

So who caught it???

President Trump said in the rally...

In 2017 Mark Zaid,..the attorney representing the so-called “whistleblower” tweeted..."Coup has started. ... We will get rid of him."

Trump pulled the paper report out of his jacket twice.

What is the penalty for a coup???

Sorry, I couldn't make it to Nuremberg to attend Trump's rally.

You do realize he hasn't taken a PENNY in Presidential wages, that he donates it all to charities... right?
That almost makes up for his Trillion dollar deficits.

Now if only somehow, Obozzo could make up for his 9 trillion dollar one!
Trump's well on his way toward smashing that record. If he's re-elected, he'll probably double it.

And I'm sure one of his trips to a Nuremberg rally costs more than a year's pay.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

OOPSIE!!!

You do realize he hasn't taken a PENNY in Presidential wages, that he donates it all to charities... right?

Trump's well on his way toward smashing that record. If he's re-elected, he'll probably double it.

And I'm sure one of his trips to a Nuremberg rally costs more than a year's pay.

OOPSIE!!!

Soooo, Trump shouldn't campaign while everyone else does? I have yet to see Trump take a single lavish vacation like Obummar did that was practically like he was some sort of Royal Family! If a trip to Louisiana costs so much, maybe we can't afford for him to go anywhere, including all around the world to summits?

Meantime, Nancy and Obumma still manage to travel all around the world with security and stuff, and with little budget and even less purpose!

OOPSIE!!!

Soooo, Trump shouldn't campaign while everyone else does? I have yet to see Trump take a single lavish vacation like Obummar did that was practically like he was some sort of Royal Family! If a trip to Louisiana costs so much, maybe we can't afford for him to go anywhere, including all around the world to summits?

Meantime, Nancy and Obumma still manage to travel all around the world with security and stuff, and with little budget and even less purpose!
I remember much whining and wailing and gnashing of teeth every time Obama made a campaign trip.

How DO you all stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

OOPSIE!!!

We have already paid Trump more for him to play golf on his own courses than the cost of all of Obama's vacations combined.

OOPSIE!!!

I remember much whining and wailing and gnashing of teeth every time Obama made a campaign trip.

How DO you all stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

I never whined or gnashed when Obama traveled for campaigning And I'm certainly not whining about Trump. I think you need to get your head out of your ass and get your facts straight before you point fingers.

Forum List

Back