🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rally Tonight

You do realize he hasn't taken a PENNY in Presidential wages, that he donates it all to charities... right?
That almost makes up for his Trillion dollar deficits.

Now if only somehow, Obozzo could make up for his 9 trillion dollar one!
Trump's well on his way toward smashing that record. If he's re-elected, he'll probably double it.

And I'm sure one of his trips to a Nuremberg rally costs more than a year's pay.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

OOPSIE!!!

Soooo, Trump shouldn't campaign while everyone else does? I have yet to see Trump take a single lavish vacation like Obummar did that was practically like he was some sort of Royal Family! If a trip to Louisiana costs so much, maybe we can't afford for him to go anywhere, including all around the world to summits?

Meantime, Nancy and Obumma still manage to travel all around the world with security and stuff, and with little budget and even less purpose!

We have already paid Trump more for him to play golf on his own courses than the cost of all of Obama's vacations combined.
And yet you offer no proof of that so I shall consider your claim meaningless.

That almost makes up for his Trillion dollar deficits.

Trump's well on his way toward smashing that record. If he's re-elected, he'll probably double it.

And I'm sure one of his trips to a Nuremberg rally costs more than a year's pay.

OOPSIE!!!

Soooo, Trump shouldn't campaign while everyone else does? I have yet to see Trump take a single lavish vacation like Obummar did that was practically like he was some sort of Royal Family! If a trip to Louisiana costs so much, maybe we can't afford for him to go anywhere, including all around the world to summits?

Meantime, Nancy and Obumma still manage to travel all around the world with security and stuff, and with little budget and even less purpose!

We have already paid Trump more for him to play golf on his own courses than the cost of all of Obama's vacations combined.
trump-tweet-obama-fundraising.jpg

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 224*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $110,000,000**

Trump Golf Count

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

How DO Trump's rally rubes stand the stench of his hypocrisy and lies?

No wonder they have to be set so far back from the stage. The smell must be overpowering.

OOPSIE!!!

Trump Golf Count

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

And yet Trump is getting 10X more done than Obama. And we have spent more studying butterflies and fungus! :auiqs.jpg:

OOPSIE!!!

Trump Golf Count

And yet Trump is getting 10X more done than Obama. And we have spent more studying butterflies and fungus! :auiqs.jpg:

O'rly?

The Dow grew by a MUCH greater percentage under Obama. The unemployment rate fell at a much greater rate. And Obama spent way less. Trump has spent a full trillion dollars more this year than Obama's worst year of spending.

Trump spent that massive amount to artificially juice the GDP and he STILL didn't achieve 4 percent, much less his promised 6 percent!

Massive government spending is a great way to increase employment, at the expense of mortgaging our children's and grandchildren's future. That's exactly why we don't want politicians anywhere near the monetary printing press.

You are such a rube.

Trump Golf Count

O'rly?

The Dow grew by a MUCH greater percentage under Obama.

Why must you always play the ass? Where was the DOW going to go under Obama? Lower? The Democrats had WRECKED the economy!
  • It is easy to raise an economy when it is already in the tank to begin with.
  • The hard part is to raise it to even higher, record levels when it is already doing OK!

I think post 83 says it all.

Trump is a colossal hypocrite and liar.

If his rube herd has not caught onto that fact by now, they never will. They are lost forever.

How much is it costing us for Trump to continuously travel to all those rallies?
You do realize he hasn't taken a PENNY in Presidential wages, that he donates it all to charities... right?

I would too if I was making millions of dollars for playing on my own golf courses, and getting paid to travel to all my campaign rallies. The presidency is a money making scheme for Trump. I'm sure he deducts that donation from what few taxes he pays if he pays any at all.
And the millions his kids have made via Chinese patents
Where are his ties made again?

We're sure this rally will be full of LIES and other NONSENSE! The CIRCUS keeps going round and round with Trupelstilsken... Watch and see when Carnival Man comes to town. He is the entertainment.

Forum List

Back