🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rally Tonight

We're going to win so much you may even get sick of winning! :dance:

What's that American flag doing up on the wall? Do you want to upset Democrats, Lerftists, and show your bias and racism to the world??? :eek:
Will Trump start Dry Humping it?

giphy.gif

Go dry hump a cactus.
I tried that 3 different times, never worked out too well.
for you or the cactus?
LOL

How much is it costing us for Trump to continuously travel to all those rallies?
You do realize he hasn't taken a PENNY in Presidential wages, that he donates it all to charities... right?
So what? For a person worth $1 billion, thats the equivalent of the median american household giving $40 a year to charity. Oh, and the average american doesnt steal from charities. Try to remember that.
So what? Yeah I realize the guy could CURE CANCER and you sick, bent, TDS nut fucks would BASH him for it.

You people are disgusting trash.

But Trump can't cure cancer. He can't even go all day without telling lies.

He looks younger than when he first too office. At this point in Obama's Presidency, he looked like Red Foxx
Or uncle Ben.

Two observations:
  1. Look at all the happy people there! Don't any of these people know how much they are supposed to hate Donald?
  2. Interesting how people are always referred to as being "supporters" at Hillary, Biden and all of the democratic rallies, but at Trump rallies, they are considered PATRIOTS.

that's the wonderful world of the white house: big ideas and little toys like twitter on your phone

I don't understand it. Can someone splain it to me? Polite, well dressed, intelligent, respectful people moderating the broadcast? Where is the fat, ugly, lumpy clothes? The purple hair? The pink hat? No LGBTQ tee shirt and ripped shorts? How with leftists and progressives recognize these as people?

Where is the anger at all of Trump's broken promises?
Where is the rage at all of Trump's lies?
Where is the indignation at how he has humiliated us on the world stage?
Where is the resentment at how he has crushed our economy with his evil tariffs?

Don't you see all the poor suffering people in the stands, their lives ruined from his policies?

Look at all of the hate, racism, frothing ignorance and vulgarity!

Or was I thinking of a democratic rally?

Another great rally by The President !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up:

Louisiana is TRUMP COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ouisiana
lt6oYF5.jpg

GOD BLESS LOUISIANA AND GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

So you want a redo to invalidate the voters choice.

No, I want the laws followed...and currently they are.

There has been no concession and there is a re-canvasing of all districts looking into voting irregularities.

It ain't over yet! :)

Forum List

Back