Trump "re-truthed" post by Qanon user on Truth Social with quote from Gen Patton:"An army fights as a team, it lives, eats, sleeps & fights as a team"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
How much proof do you need? Q is Military Intelligence

Fqh5Rq8WIAEG0VF

..........This individual heroic stuff is pure horse shit”​

Who knew Q would be a Neo-GOP propagandist who uses half quotes?

Nothing unexpected from trump. His only chance is making the crazies think it's all about them, instead of all about him.

Yes the entire scared shitless MSM attacked Trump's appearance at CPAC. It was packed with quality attendees, the RINO's stayed home.

Trump has given Qanon smoochies before. He knows full well how influential Q is in the party.

Sure, a small but enthusiastic crowd. But the 2023 CPAC was broadcast on RSBN on Youtube and Rumble, on the CPAC website and Youtube channel, on the Epoch Times' Youtube channel, and about 5 other Youtube channels than I could find so far. Newsmax also covered Trump's speech. Add those up and you have quite a lot of people who virtually attended.

But I will accept the numerous USMB threads and hundreds of dramatic MSM articles bashing CPAC and Trump, as a sign of sheer panic.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Sure, a small but enthusiastic crowd. But the 2023 CPAC was broadcast on RSBN on Youtube and Rumble, on the CPAC website and Youtube channel, on the Epoch Times' Youtube channel, and about 5 other Youtube channels than I could find so far. Newsmax also covered Trump's speech.

Add those up and you have quite a lot of people who virtually attended.
I come up with 62...give or take.

Forum List

Back