Trump rebuked for sharing video showing Biden hog-tied on pickup truck

They'll deny anything. I don't care if it happened, I'm saying it didn't happen.

And if someone went to jail, it's only because the justice system is corrupt.

This is a fuckin' madness. A true group pathology.
Thanks mr. independent!

You do realize that collusion is not a crime, right?
s-IbVg13e4BN1OPt5mkh8rsGt0J2fiwlbRyAst2A5pQ.jpg

Are you aware what a multi-national company is? I notice you conveniently omitted mention of Joe and Hunter's use of their positions to promote themselves to the Chinese/Russians/Ukrainians.
i work for a multi-national company. It might be called a global company or international company.
And about Joe & Hunter, Comer doesnt seem to have anything.

Obamacare is great...
Bwahaha!! You were saying, Fake-o? 😂
Over a quarter of Americans said that they skipped some form of medical care in 2023 because they could not afford it, according to a new report from the U.S. Federal Reserve.
1/4 of Americans skipped on receiving medical care because the unmitigated disaster that is Obamacare has made it unaffordable.
Try reality
Yes Fake-o, try reality. Don’t deny it as you keep doing.

Obama did none of that. Civil wars in Libya and Syria and Boooosh bs .
The “Arab Spring” occurred under Barack Hussein Obama because the entire world knows that the Democrats are physically, mentally, and morally weak.

Want another example? Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea because he knew there would be no response from the U.S. after Obama groveled at his feet. Under Trump, he sat in the corner like a well-trained dog because he was deathly afraid. Under Biden (another Democrat), he once again invaded Ukraine. Because the entire world knows that the Democrats are physically, mentally, and morally weak.

francoHFW actually tapped “Fake News” on post #361 - a video where all Democrats were claiming that the election of Donald Trump was fraudulent. A video. Indisputable.

Let that sink in for a moment. Democrats are on video crying that the Trump election was fraudulent and he attempts to cry “it’s fake news”. This is what you’re dealing with in Fake-o. A complete and total inability to accept reality.

They'll deny anything. I don't care if it happened, I'm saying it didn't happen.
I assume you’re talking about you and your fellow Democrats? Like your boy francoHFW here claiming video of Democrats challenging the legitimacy of the Trump election is “Fake News”?

Oof. That is super embarrassing for you, Mac. But…as you’ve already acknowledged, you’ll deny reality to the end of time in order to advance your fucked-up ideology 🤷‍♂️

IMG_3383.jpeg

Forum List

Back