Trump Refuses to Give Video Security Footage of Agents to Department of Justice

I read several of the posts about these 'security videos' from MAL.

I'm trying to imagine if I was the DOJ's 'case runner' on this purloined document gig.....or the case-runner's boss ....well, I'd begin to think 'why doesn't he want us to see what is conveyed in the videos?' What's up with that? That alone would pique my curiosity.
That, and the following reasons....would likely urge me to seek a subpoena. Promptly

These are real concerns:

• First, the videos may show the comings & goings of questionable people into the storage room of these top secret documents, which then may offer insight on the possible exposure of the nation's secrets to malevolent interests.
  • They may show the migration---or lack thereof --- of the documents themselves. After all, there are reports that boxes of documents were moved to another golf course of the ex-president.
  • They may offer some insight on the reported 'empty folder' question.
So, sure......I could understand the DOJ's interest in viewing these tapes.
I'm sure we all can understand that.
DOJ has already seen them. The warrant was issued AFTER they did so. Now we know why.

wah wah go call the wambulance.
You're not the fbi anymore . You're the militant wing of the dem party.

Eric Trump claimed the feds went where they weren't supposed to go during the search.

Put up or shut up.

wah wah go call the wambulance.
You're not the fbi anymore . You're the militant wing of the dem party.

Your title is misleading. After reading three different stories, it appears they are looking at evidence of how the documents were stored, maintained and access to the room before the search warrant was served, if that video exists, not of their own agents at the time of the search.
I doubt it exists to a great extent as it is probably recorded over.

Trump would have also labeled an empty file folder "FBI WEARING MY WIFES PANTIES" and left it in the box for them to see.
This ^^^^ is so weak and pathetic you embarrass yourself each time you mention it.

Is this ^^^^^ like your 5th weak ass attempt to use Melanie's under wear.

LOLLOLLOLLL ...... loser.

I read several of the posts about these 'security videos' from MAL.

I'm trying to imagine if I was the DOJ's 'case runner' on this purloined document gig.....or the case-runner's boss ....well, I'd begin to think 'why doesn't he want us to see what is conveyed in the videos?' What's up with that? That alone would pique my curiosity.
That, and the following reasons....would likely urge me to seek a subpoena. Promptly

These are real concerns:

• First, the videos may show the comings & goings of questionable people into the storage room of these top secret documents, which then may offer insight on the possible exposure of the nation's secrets to malevolent interests.
  • They may show the migration---or lack thereof --- of the documents themselves. After all, there are reports that boxes of documents were moved to another golf course of the ex-president.
  • They may offer some insight on the reported 'empty folder' question.
So, sure......I could understand the DOJ's interest in viewing these tapes.
I'm sure we all can understand that.
Screw the corrupt DOJ.

Let them get a subpoena. Make them do work. Fuck those assholes.

Your title is misleading. After reading three different stories, it appears they are looking at evidence of how the documents were stored, maintained and access to the room before the search warrant was served, if that video exists, not of their own agents at the time of the search.
I doubt it exists to a great extent as it is probably recorded over.
Fuck those idiots.

Zero cooperation.

=> ZERO <= cooperation with Biden's Stalinist asswipes.

Fuck em

Fuck those idiots.

Zero cooperation.

=> ZERO <= cooperation with Biden's Stalinist asswipes.

Fuck em
If they exist, they will get them or it will be contempt, possibly obstruction and hurt them at trial, if there is one. Why Mar-a-Lago would ever keep more than a couple of weeks is beyond me. I can understand why they would not want to cooperate, but a court order is a court order, at least in the rest of the country and with anybody else.

If they exist, they will get them or it will be contempt, possibly obstruction and hurt them at trial, if there is one. Why Mar-a-Lago would ever keep more than a couple of weeks is beyond me. I can understand why they would not want to cooperate, but a court order is a court order, at least in the rest of the country and with anybody else.
54 more days, and one tentacle of the Stalinist hydra gets lopped off.

We'll find a way to get this other one too

Trust me, we will

54 more days, and one tentacle of the Stalinist hydra gets lopped off.

We'll find a way to get this other one too

Trust me, we will
What head was lopped off?

Why not? Because it will show that the lies that motherfucker Trump puked about "planted evidence" was all bullshit like everything else he says.

MAGA:

MAKING

ATTORNEYS

GET

ATTORNEYS
Maybe. But there's no evidence about any of the past 6 years worth of bullshit the democratic party has claimed...including this incident. Zero credible evidence against Trump, more evidence the Federal government has turned into a pile of sociopathic, self hating, politically controlled desperados.

That reminds me, has anyone seen Hunters laptop? Or Hillary's email servers? Or Obama's 30,000 "Declassified" records he misplaced?

How does this HELP trump or Defend his LIES of that day?

This is just another example of trump spreading lies and false actuations and with holding evidence.

Gawd he's a stain on America.
none of what you said "hurts" americans
america is suffering every day b/c of the lies of your boy in the w/h.

Videos can't show anything.
Magicians can easy cause illusions right in front of your face, so videos are much easier to fake.
You can pull something out of a coat and make it look like you are getting it from a desk.
they're looking for a gop version of the hunter laptop is what they're looking for

Forum List

Back