Trump releases plan for 2nd amendment,libs are gonna be pissed

redflagnews?

Oh sweet lord.

Oh breaking news TINYDANCER NEWSCAST

Hillary sucks.

Come on what the hell here people.

Trump Releases His Plan For The Second Amendment... Leaves Millions Furious

But hey libtards are mad unless there is a complete repeal of the 2nd amendment so who gives a shit! This is a great plan I love it.

Yeah um..... Liberals actually wrote the Second Amendment, and the entire Bill of Rights. It's basically what being a Liberal is all about.

If you could, y'know, go ahead and pull your head out of the proverbial sand.... that'd be great.

Did ya completely miss last week when he blustered about "opening up" the First Amendment? Because that's kind of the keystone --- the foundation upon which all the other Amendments are built.

Whelp --- guess we all look forward to next week when he "opens up" the Third Amendment...

Trump Releases His Plan For The Second Amendment... Leaves Millions Furious

But hey libtards are mad unless there is a complete repeal of the 2nd amendment so who gives a shit! This is a great plan I love it.

I am a lib and I support the 2nd Amendment. You don't speak for me.

Why do they have to think that you and I must go in lock step? That we can't well maybe this one or that one or we can agree to disagree. I don't understand this at all Bod?

Cons, the president does not make laws. Congress does that.

You people are going to be so dissapointed with trump's inability to do anything if he miraculously is elected. It's all political rhetorical crap. He can't do anything except say "enfore the laws already passed". The same as now.

You people are going to be so dissapointed with trump's inability to do anything if he miraculously is elected. It's all political rhetorical crap. He can't do anything except say "enfore the laws already passed". The same as now.

Well Obama makes laws, he's ignored Congress many a time and just done another Executive Order.

Could have fooled me. Obama and his executive orders sure seem to rule the roost.

"Trump would do away with pointless and ineffective gun and magazine bans and suggested fixing the current background check system already in place, rather than expanding a broken system.

Furthermore, Trump proposed a national right to carry, a national concealed carry reciprocity law that would compel states to recognize the concealed carry permits of any other state, exactly as drivers licenses from anywhere are accepted by all states today.

Finally, Trump would lift the prohibition on military members carrying weapons on military bases and in recruiting centers, allowing trained military members to carry weapons to protect themselves from attacks by terrorists, criminals and the mentally unstable, as we have seen recently."

The thread premise fails as a straw man fallacy, 'liberals' take no issue with this.

At least conservatives are consistent in their ignorance, including their ignorance as to what 'liberals' might 'believe.'

Moreover, much of what Trump proposes are matters for Congress to address, such as state reciprocity.

And the laws he opposes such as magazine restrictions and bans on guns are state and local measures that would need to be invalidated by the courts.

Otherwise, Trump's Second Amendment 'plan' is his usual ignorance and stupidity.

Well Obama makes laws, he's ignored Congress many a time and just done another Executive Order.
Name the laws that President Obama made.....they usually have statute #s or names to them.

Forum List

Back