Trump releases plan for 2nd amendment,libs are gonna be pissed

Cons, the president does not make laws. Congress does that.

You people are going to be so dissapointed with trump's inability to do anything if he miraculously is elected. It's all political rhetorical crap. He can't do anything except say "enfore the laws already passed". The same as now.

Well Obama makes laws, he's ignored Congress many a time and just done another Executive Order.

Obama has issued about 240 EO's, Reagan issued 380.

Yes I know, now it will be three pages of "but Reagan just ordered things like pure downy soft kittens should be put in every room in the White House and we should mine the moon-cheese and give to the poor who are our dearest Christian brothers, of whom I have 30 that sleep with Nancy and me at night."

Stop lying to yourselves. You will find you aren't so angry at the world.

You people are going to be so dissapointed with trump's inability to do anything if he miraculously is elected. It's all political rhetorical crap. He can't do anything except say "enfore the laws already passed". The same as now.

Well Obama makes laws, he's ignored Congress many a time and just done another Executive Order.
As already correctly noted: this is ignorant idiocy, another ridiculous lie from the partisan right.

Trump is this election cycle's John Kerry and Mitt Romney!
imagesGX2LZ3NO flip flops.jpg

Where's the conviction? Just flip-flopping away. :blahblah:

Glad to see he is finally getting it right.

However, ill stuck with the candidate who has always recognized the inherent right in the second amendment over the one who finally gets it right in the middle of a campaign right when he is struggling with the conservative vote. Because I know for sure one isn't just saying what I want to hear

However, ill stuck with the candidate who has always recognized the inherent right in the second amendment over the one who finally gets it right in the middle of a campaign right when he is struggling with the conservative vote. Because I know for sure one isn't just saying what I want to hear
Who would that be? Oh and every other candidate is bought by the corporations so yeah they have good reason to say what the people want to hear instead of what they actually believe.

Who would that be? Oh and every other candidate is bought by the corporations so yeah they have good reason to say what the people want to hear instead of what they actually believe.

Ted Cruz of course. The one who has actually argued before the supreme Court in defense of the second amendment and won. He's spent his life fighting for the constitution and winning

And you seriously don't think a corporate guy is going to do what's good for his bottom line?

Trump Releases His Plan For The Second Amendment... Leaves Millions Furious

But hey libtards are mad unless there is a complete repeal of the 2nd amendment so who gives a shit! This is a great plan I love it.

Trump says crime will drop if you take criminals off the streets.

The US has the second largest per capita prison population in the world, and yet has a murder rate much higher than other first world countries and a violent crime rate that is higher or equal to other first world countries.

I say, he's talking rubbish.

You take one criminal off the streets, there are 20 others to replace the one criminal. This is what is wrong with America, but it doesn't sound good to those with short attention spans. Soundbites sound better when they're being tough on stuff, not being intelligent on stuff.

The people have been told for so long what to think, Trump is merely telling them what others wanted them to hear. It's not hard.

Yes I know, now it will be three pages of "but Reagan just ordered things like pure downy soft kittens should be put in every room in the White House and we should mine the moon-cheese and give to the poor who are our dearest Christian brothers, of whom I have 30 that sleep with Nancy and me at night."

Hey dumbass!!! All EOs are not created equal.
Thats like saying a guy with his first and only crime being murder is a nicer guy than a dude with 20 parking tickets.

I'm sure Trump will have just as much chance to enact this as he does all the other things he says he is going to do. Like always, I say GO TRUMP!!! The best gift anyone could ever give to Hillary.

First he was waving a Bible around, now he's waving a gun around. What's next? A fetus?

OK. That was funny so I can't be upset about that. Maybe he can do it in charlesten hesten (way misspelled) style and say something like "YOu can take this fetus from my cold dead hands".

Some of these executive orders issued by Obama are designed to get around the law and implement their own version of it.

Ted Cruz of course. The one who has actually argued before the supreme Court in defense of the second amendment and won. He's spent his life fighting for the constitution and winning

And you seriously don't think a corporate guy is going to do what's good for his bottom line?
Eh good luck with the Goldman Sachs candidate. Bought and Paid for.

But hey libtards are mad unless there is a complete repeal of the 2nd amendment so who gives a shit! This is a great plan I love it.

I can see why- he wants to 'trump' states rights......LOL.....

Conservatives are always so hilarious about 'state rights' and the courts- all for state's rights- unless states do something that they disagree with.....and then they want the courts or big Government to tell the states NO!

Instead of the Goldman Sachs candidate- we have the millionaire who doesn't need to buy off a candidate- if he is elected he can implement all of his own pro-Trump laws.

I can see why- he wants to 'trump' states rights......LOL.....

Conservatives are always so hilarious about 'state rights' and the courts- all for state's rights- unless states do something that they disagree with.....and then they want the courts or big Government to tell the states NO!
Trump hasn't said jack about states rights and he is a different kind of republican. Get used to it.

Instead of the Goldman Sachs candidate- we have the millionaire who doesn't need to buy off a candidate- if he is elected he can implement all of his own pro-Trump laws.
Sounds great to me!

Forum List

Back