Trump releases plan for 2nd amendment,libs are gonna be pissed

Cons, the president does not make laws. Congress does that.

You people are going to be so dissapointed with trump's inability to do anything if he miraculously is elected. It's all political rhetorical crap. He can't do anything except say "enfore the laws already passed". The same as now.
thank you .....in a couple of other threads i have been trying to tell some trumpeters this......they just kept on sucking his ass....

Trump Releases His Plan For The Second Amendment... Leaves Millions Furious

But hey libtards are mad unless there is a complete repeal of the 2nd amendment so who gives a shit! This is a great plan I love it.

Sounds great to me.

Trump would do away with pointless and ineffective gun and magazine bans and suggested fixing the current background check system already in place, rather than expanding a broken system.

Furthermore, Trump proposed a national right to carry, a national concealed carry reciprocity law that would compel states to recognize the concealed carry permits of any other state, exactly as drivers licenses from anywhere are accepted by all states today.

Finally, Trump would lift the prohibition on military members carrying weapons on military bases and in recruiting centers, allowing trained military members to carry weapons to protect themselves from attacks by terrorists, criminals and the mentally unstable, as we have seen recently.

You people are going to be so dissapointed with trump's inability to do anything if he miraculously is elected. It's all political rhetorical crap. He can't do anything except say "enfore the laws already passed". The same as now.
thank you .....in a couple of other threads i have been trying to tell some trumpeters this......they just kept on sucking his ass....
Well if Trump tells Mexico they have to build a wall to keep Mexicans in Mexico he certainly can change the Bill of Rights. There seem to be no limits to his power, and Congress could be in trouble already.

Well if Trump tells Mexico they have to build a wall to keep Mexicans in Mexico he certainly can change the Bill of Rights. There seem to be no limits to his power, and Congress could be in trouble already.
no limit to his power?......boy are you in for a surprise.....

But hey libtards are mad unless there is a complete repeal of the 2nd amendment so who gives a shit! This is a great plan I love it.

Yeah um..... Liberals actually wrote the Second Amendment, and the entire Bill of Rights. It's basically what being a Liberal is all about.

If you could, y'know, go ahead and pull your head out of the proverbial sand.... that'd be great.

Did ya completely miss last week when he blustered about "opening up" the First Amendment? Because that's kind of the keystone --- the foundation upon which all the other Amendments are built.

Whelp --- guess we all look forward to next week when he "opens up" the Third Amendment...

Yes, LIBERALS wrote it. Progressives on the other hand are desperate to destroy it. Huuuuuge diference between liberals and progressives.

I am a lib and I support the 2nd Amendment. You don't speak for me.

You have to be anti-gun so the simpletons on the right don't have to fry their brains from thinking too much.
I have had them question me...say I'm lying...when I say I'm pro-2nd Amendment, that I have guns, etc. I guess their little brains can't quite handle it.

Yeah um..... Liberals actually wrote the Second Amendment, and the entire Bill of Rights. It's basically what being a Liberal is all about.

If you could, y'know, go ahead and pull your head out of the proverbial sand.... that'd be great.

Did ya completely miss last week when he blustered about "opening up" the First Amendment? Because that's kind of the keystone --- the foundation upon which all the other Amendments are built.

Whelp --- guess we all look forward to next week when he "opens up" the Third Amendment...

Yes, LIBERALS wrote it. Progressives on the other hand are desperate to destroy it. Huuuuuge diference between liberals and progressives.
What is that difference, since it's huge?

Liberals are: ____________________________________

but

Progressives are: _________________________________

TIA

What is that difference, since it's huge?

Liberals are: ____________________________________

but

Progressives are: _________________________________

TIA

Liberals are for reduced government control LIBERTY FROM GOVERNMENT, look it up.

Progressives are for maximum government control. Look it up. All of the great progressives of the 1930's were supporting dictators as they felt that was the most effective form of government. They lauded Stalin for his willingness to murder 3 million Ukrainians during his collectivization of the farms which was bringing the most centralized form of government to the masses, which is what progressives the world over support in one form over another.

The Federalists who wrote the Constitution were more like Rhino Republican Moderates, the Anti-Federalists were more like libertarians or Tea Party members. Neither were liberal.

Same as now?
Trump has already changed some things in the way campaigns and news have conducted business in the past..
No one on the right thinks he can make laws. That is what some on the left thinks.
President Obama thinks he can make laws without congress not Trump.

Liberals are for reduced government control LIBERTY FROM GOVERNMENT, look it up.
No, they are for liberty, and for a government, like that of the Founders, that fits the needs of the citizens in their day and age. They created a government for their times and expected us to do the same. They lived in 1787, not 1587, and we don't live in 1787 so stop thinking that their government is also supposed to work for us. They would have called that idiotic, and did so...

No, they are for liberty, and for a government, like that of the Founders, that fits the needs of the citizens in their day and age. They created a government for their times and expected us to do the same. They lived in 1787, not 1587, and we don't live in 1787 so stop thinking that their government is also supposed to work for us. They would have called that idiotic, and did so...

They were for liberty and central government, not huge government.
Now we have a huge uncontrollable government, that even President Obama has said that it has become uncontrollable.
God given rights are forever and has no time limits.

Now we have a huge uncontrollable government, that even President Obama has said that it has become uncontrollable.
This government is not huge, and the last time I checked it was smaller under Obama than the highest point under Bush. It's big because we are big and have a complicated society. This ain't 1787 or even 1887, so stop pretending a government of then would work today.

This government is not huge, and the last time I checked it was smaller under Obama than the highest point under Bush. It's big because we are big and have a complicated society. This ain't 1787 or even 1887, so stop pretending a government of then would work today.

Yes it is very huge and has grown bigger under this President as well as the last 4.

I never said that it would nor did our founders say that.
They made the Constitution for their times as well as future generations who would be able to change it.
We are not following the rules on how to make those changes through Amendments any longer.
Today we just make laws and rely on the Courts to rule on whether it is Constitutional or not.
The Constitution lists the specific duties of our Government and our Politicians of today ignore them.

Some think our Constitution is too hard to amend and if we discount the first 12 amendments that would leave about fifteen amendments we have used to change the Constitution. In the meantime Alabama has changed its Constitution over 800 times and California over 500 times. Most of those numerous state amendments are the result of vested business interests, so maybe it's good that the national is so hard to amend, and our present system of Court decisions, executive orders and bending the Constitution to fit our needs is best? The best system might take place in 100 more years and that will be a computer program that declares an act Constitutional or not.

Some think our Constitution is too hard to amend and if we discount the first 12 amendments that would leave about fifteen amendments we have used to change the Constitution. In the meantime Alabama has changed its Constitution over 800 times and California over 500 times. Most of those numerous state amendments are the result of vested business interests, so maybe it's good that the national is so hard to amend, and our present system of Court decisions, executive orders and bending the Constitution to fit our needs is best? The best system might take place in 100 more years and that will be a computer program that declares an act Constitutional or not.

It's hard to do for a very good reason.
America is not about Government control over us like it has become today, it is all about freedom from large government.
We are the last place to flee from overbearing governments and the left wants us to be like all of the other Social Democracies of the world.

The Federalists who wrote the Constitution were more like Rhino Republican Moderates, the Anti-Federalists were more like libertarians or Tea Party members. Neither were liberal.

Actually Liberalism invented this country and wrote its Constitution. "Federalists" were a political party that came along later. Of course "Democrats", "Republicans" and "Tea Partyists" didn't yet exist, and "Libertarianism" wasn't even invented yet as a concept.

Per Wiki: >> Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the prevailing social and political norms of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[12] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law. <<
So yes, Liberals wrote that Bill of Right as well as the others. It's part of what Liberalism expresses -- "power to the People". What they obviously didn't think through (or didn't have the balls to address) was the continuing institution of slavery, a sort of obvious contradiction to the liberty/equality basis. But the general idea was to wrest the reins of power from the traditional royalty/nobility/clergy and give it to the People -- which includes among other things the right to bear arms.

Forum List

Back