TRUMP remains favorite of Republican party

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

If you go down 1/3 of the way you will see this comment, that Trump remains the favorite of the R party

There is other interesting information there also on Trump, his announcement on the 14th (15th?) and etc...

One thing I do not appreciate about Trump is .. things like this:

he didn't congratulate DeSantis on his win (though no one was surprised by it [except idiots / hacks])

If you go down 1/3 of the way you will see this comment, that Trump remains the favorite of the R party

There is other interesting information there also on Trump, his announcement on the 14th (15th?) and etc...

he didn't congratulate DeSantis on his win (though no one was surprised by it [except idiots / hacks])
Trump is a piece of shit who cares nothing about the country!

Its not true. More people like DeSantis and he is more likely to win.

You call 74% win rate an awful night? If I'm at bat and hit 7 out of 10 % that's great
we see how the news is twisted and distorted until it is not at all news anymore but propaganda

people are being brainwashed.. and allowing themselves to be..

sad (as Trump would say)

also as Trump would say

It's a beauty

LOL

Forum List

Back