Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Yeah, I know. Judges do this sort of thing...judge someone’s worthiness--usually without such fanfare. Didn’t that whack job who cleaned screens during the election in Detroit who Rudy had to shush during a hearing get kicked off a ballot? Yeah; this is what they do.

Now...if Trump is convicted of something and state law says that the conviction is a bar against holding office...that is different. Trump hasn’t been convicted. This is a judge and a court making a ruling.

My issue is that the voters should always be the decider of if they want to vote for someone or not. If they want to elect a slime ball; they can elect a slime ball.
Then your argument is against the existence of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. At least as written. And that's fine. I think everyone is frustrated by its lack of clear-cut definition.

But that's another fight, not the one we have right now. If we get a big enough majority we can Federally codify it before Biden finishes his second term, thwarting any of these revenge actions by butthurt Red States.

Couldn't you spell autocracy?
Couldn't you spell "America piles on the crazy-ass leftards"?

Autocracy, to you, means anything you don't like.

I would tell you to grow up, but it's too much to expect from a crazy sss leftard.

Poor Trump. But he has fools like you to shit on.
he didnt crap on me or the country ... we had a secure border and peace along with the destruction of the Isis Caliphate [remember the Caliphate that Obama and Briben were unable to put an end too ] the economy was booming. inflation was nearly non existent, and low fuel prices .. all this happened until the lefts chicom allies unleashed a lab grown virus onto the world and the left still wont criticize the country that unleashed said virus that killed over one million of their fellow countrymen and women ..

"Ruling". 😂

and then you double down on your ignorance....what fun you are! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1703817085484.png

Not surprised to see demafacist ran states do this. If you can’t beat him, keep the people from voting.

Leftist regimes throughout history of done this
You do realize that the suit on Colorado was brought by REPUBLICANS right?

Forum List

Back