Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

They didn't get Shohei Ohtani, or Tyler Glasnow, or Fukimato, or whatever the hell his name is - the Japanese pitcher. I don't know what's happened to the Yankees. Bad front office. Bad ownership.
The number one state that people are moving to in the US, Maine.

I'm pretty happy at all the triggered Trumpers in this thread. :laugh:
I’m surprised that even a dope like you pretends that any Trump supporters are “triggered” by a ridiculous decision by some random Secretary of State which will guarantee a SCOTUS review.

Last edited:
Colorado is already backtracking so yeah it probably will. All the TDS obsessed who can't see anything beyond Trump better hope it does because that precedent won't end with Trump just as partisan impeachments didn't.
They are doing no such thing.

There is a stay pending appeal

you might want to find someone to read the ruling to you and explain it so that you quit making a fool out of yourself.
Seems you’re making an ass of yourself as usual. She’s not removing anybody when SCOTUS bitch slaps you Anti-American scum.

Iranian money. And they received no money.
Sherlock didn't you spend your Covid money before you got your check, with the money you already had in your account? 😄
So you are not concerned about the second payoff by Biden that was more unusual given the circumstances now?
That money has literally been used for Iran drone attacks on US positions and Hezbollah fighting in the north and attack and hijacking of shippers.
That payment after Iran attacked us and Israel shows how bad having a compromised president is. You are the problem, because you support and protect this corruption.

You should really try stomping your feet and holding your breath until your face turns blue, Sonny Boy. Maybe pee your pants for extra effect. 👍🏻
Seems you’re the one doing that. So scared of Trump that you’re begging states to embarrass themselves by getting slapped down by SCOTUS. We’ll remember this in November when you’re stroking out as Trump wins re-election.

Forum List

Back