Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Benedict Donald disenfranchised himself by trying to overturn the valid election of 2020. The electorate can still vote for Mickey Mouse if they want to.
Does Donald Trump have every right as an American citizen that you have?

• Brilliant
Reactions: kaz
It will be sorted out at appeals or US Supreme Court Level. You did not expect it to be a Republican, did you. They haven't policed their own, since the days of Richard Nixon.
Have Democrats ever policed their own?

Half the people in the nation believe the election process was stolen the other way. We say this over and over. The only thing done is that trust is hugely reduced in the process. This Maine Stockholm Syndrome shrew embodies the mistrust we have. They are going to keep showing up to try to screw over Republican voters for Trump because they are taking their marching orders from their masters. Election process.......stop it.
I say again:

The ONLY choice we should offer the leftards is either

A) help fix the problem, or

B) take the consequences

Funny you think Law and Order is Nazism, and lawlessness, unconstitutional demands, big lies, and violent intimidation is normal political discourse and mechanism.

Did Clinton foment an attempt to overturn Trumpybears victory in 2016 based on the Steele document?

You side is stupid.
YOUR side is fucking EVIL.

Does Donald Trump have every right as an American citizen that you have?
He can also vote for Mickey Mouse. Is that what you mean?

If I had a classified document of an attack plan on Iran and the FBI found it in my house, I'd be in prison! Is that what you mean?

I've never sworn an oath of office so even if I did participate in a Jan 6th style insurrection I would still be eligible as a Presidential candidate. Is that what you mean?

This one.

That was a terrible pole vault to the border or BLM attempt.

Furthermore the reason it is rarely used is because trying to illegally overturn a US Presidential election is even more rare than the use of the 14th. Benedict Donald is the only President to ever pressure his VP to illegally throw out the EC votes from multiple state to change the results of an election. The only one.
You stupid fucktard, NOT ONE electoral vote was thrown out.

You people are such whiny little assholes, get a fucking life.

Forum List

Back