Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

I know about Kenneth H. Worthy, William L. Tate, J. D. Watkins, John H. Christy,
The confederate soldiers that the 14th was specifically written for? They had a congressional act and Presidential decree finding they participated in the Civil War, Simp.

Does Trump have those against him?

Major media is still reporting that Trump is off the ballot, so I went to the Maine Sec. of State for clarification. I found it here – at the end of her “decision” claiming Trump was off the ballot.

“Given the compresed timeframe, the novel constitutional questions involved, the importance of this case, and impending ballot preparation deadlines, I will suspend the effect of my decision until the Superior Court rules on any appeal, or the time to appeal…”

Oh well, thread closed. Or you people could keep on lying about it.

ONE PERSON CAN NOT DECIDE A CRIMINAL OUTCOME, stupid commie asswipe.
If it were a criminal outcome wouldn't Benedict Donald be sentenced or have some from of criminal punishment in store for him in Maine. It's not a criminal outcome so your statement is moot. There is a criminal case for Benedict Donald actions surrounding Jan 6th but this ain't that.

A majority of the jury (US Senate) found Trump GUILTY.
And yet, he was found innocent under our system. Why do you Dimwinger fascists always want to ignore reality to push you terminal TDS induced delusions, vermin?

A secretary of state cannot unilaterally decide who voters are permitted to vote for. This is political theater, nothing more.

Oh look, ECB turns out to be just yet another enraged idiot who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Yes, Maine's Secretary of State absolutely has that power according to Maine's laws.

Under Maine law, voters can petition the secretary of state with challenges to a candidate's qualifications for office, and then a public hearing is held where the challengers must make their case.

The confederate soldiers that the 14th was specifically written for? They had a congressional act and Presidential decree finding they participated in the Civil War, Simp.

Does Trump have those against him?

Same as the 13th granting citizenship to all born in the US was written to enfranchise slaves and former slaves. But the clear text also granted citizenship to anyone born in the country.

Have Democrats ever policed their own?
Just tried a couple of different search arguments, I did not find many. Adam Clayton Powell comes to mind (as I started paying more attention to politics at that time, as he was stripped of chairmanship of US House of Representatives Education and labor Committee, by the House Democratic Caucus, then the full House (Democrat controlled) refused to seat him at all. But, like the Tennessee thing recently, his constituents reelected him to be seated. Later, the US Supreme Court ruled against the action of the Democrat controlled House for the actions in the first place. It is of interest that in 1970 he lost reelection basically for the same things, the Democrats kicked him out for, in the first place. Even Harlem could no longer put up with his shit.

Oh look, ECB turns out to be just yet another enraged idiot who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Yes, Maine's Secretary of State absolutely has that power according to Maine's laws.

Under Maine law, voters can petition the secretary of state with challenges to a candidate's qualifications for office, and then a public hearing is held where the challengers must make their case.
Who cares? Trump is on the ballot.

Same as the assumption of innocent.

Actually Trump is presumed innocent and hasn't been convicted of sedition. He hasn't even been charged, not that it matters with that whole annnoying presumed innocent thing. Is that a mind fuck or what, MAGA man?????

Then if we flipped parties, your opinion would flip and mine wouldn't. The only consistent thing about Democrat standards is you have none

You stupid fucktard, NOT ONE electoral vote was thrown out.

You people are such whiny little assholes, get a fucking life.
Never said there was Pooky. Pence is the one who said "“I think it’s important that the American people know what happened in the days before January 6,” Pence said. “President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”

Do you doubt him?

For those who might doubt him, Pence urged them to “read the indictment.”

Expedite that trial!

No one has expanded the definition of insurrection and rebellion against the Constitution. Demanding the VP unilaterally throw out certified EC votes of several states in order to change the election results meets the standard without question.

That by itself does not. It has to be done violently.

Forum List

Back