Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Yeah, actually, you can. At least then you're not part of the problem.

And you believe the MSM when the tell you who can win and who can't. Why?
We have been down this road many times. I could vote with you and then Biden Wins.

Id rather be Water Boarded

We have been down this road many times. I could vote with you and then Biden Wins.

Id rather be Water Boarded
How far down will you follow this "logic"? How bad will it have to get before you reject both candidates as unfit? If it were Hitler vs Stalin, would you bother trying to sort out which was "lesser"?

How far down will you follow this "logic"? How bad will it have to get before you reject both candidates as unfit? If it were Hitler vs Stalin, would you bother trying to sort out which was "lesser"?
I happen to like Trump. Your Stalin to Hitler crap is BS.

What other than he hurts your feelings do you dislike?? Mean Tweets?

If you think he's great, vote for him. But I think you're lying. I think you know he's shit. You're just scared to death of Democrats.
Why is Kamala Harris suddenly out in front of Joey campaigning for the party instead of Joe?

Biden possibly will go LBJ.

How would I know?
She was on The View for just about the entire show. All those idiots were in full Pavlov dog mode.
They'll swap him out for some other toady with less baggage, but late in the game, skipping the primaries.
I dunno.....She could take the helm and be Obama's #2 puppet. Goal is to keep Obama in office.
Why should I care?
Why shouldn't you?

She was on The View for just about the entire show. All those idiots were in full Pavlov dog mode.

I dunno.....She could take the helm and be Obama's #2 puppet. Goal is to keep Obama in office.

Why shouldn't you?
From my perspective, if we get saddled with Biden, or Trump, or Harris - we're fucked anyway. Our only hope is some kind of outsider who will nix the culture war nonsense and commit to unifying the country, rather than just trying to get one over on the "other side". Which is, admittedly, a slim hope.

From my perspective, if we get saddled with Biden, or Trump, or Harris - we're fucked anyway. Our only hope is some kind of outsider who will nix the culture war nonsense and commit to unifying the country, rather than just trying to get one over on the "other side". Which is, admittedly, a slim hope.
There isnt any unity when they use govt to attack conservative groups and political candidates.

For a long time we ignored this BS. Not anymore. You want to cokpromise with their BS go ahead.

There isnt any unity when they use govt to attack conservative groups and political candidates.
Right. That's why we need an outsider. The parties have made a complete mess of things.
For a long time we ignored this BS. Not anymore. You want to cokpromise with their BS go ahead.
What I'm after is nothing at all like "compromise". We need a leader who will tell both sides of the culture war to fly a kite. I think voters are ready for that.

Right. That's why we need an outsider. The parties have made a complete mess of things.

What I'm after is nothing at all like "compromise". We need a leader who will tell both sides of the culture war to fly a kite. I think voters are ready for that.

That is useless. We are a Republic. And even as a Republic if we lose our moral ground it will die.

Im down with returning power to the States and the Fed losing all its power.

That aint gonna happen without another Civil War

That is useless. We are a Republic. And even as a Republic if we lose our moral ground it will die.

Im down with returning power to the States and the Fed losing all its power.

That aint gonna happen without another Civil War
I still think we can defeat the culture warriors. They want to tear the country apart if they can't get their way, but, you know, fuck them.

I still think we can defeat the culture warriors. They want to tear the country apart if they can't get their way, but, you know, fuck them.
All some us want is to be left alone. I dont care if California acts like retards. Its when they push it Nationwide I get pissed.

Hey they WOKE AND PROUD. Well good for you NOW STFU.

That is why the Founders wanted to rule as local as possible

Well, you can't make them stfu, not in a free country. Do you still value freedom?
They are offended by our not liking WOKENESS. Im Offended by them pushing that crap in schools.

I just gave my opinion. If it OFFENDS YOU is that FREEDOM?

How far down will you follow this "logic"? How bad will it have to get before you reject both candidates as unfit?
Probably when he divorces from reality and childishly pretends he has a meanungful protest vote.

Since one of them absolutely will be the next President.

They are offended by our not liking WOKENESS. Im Offended by them pushing that crap in schools.

Sure, why not? I'm not sure what point your trying to make.

The only issue I have with your comments is telling people to stfu - especially if you're using the government to shut them up. What did you have in mind?

Haha, no we are not. You guys don't even know what that word means. Anything you don't like is "woke". We laugh at this dumb stuff.

Forum List

Back