Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Probably when he divorces from reality and childishly pretends he has a meanungful protest vote.

Since one of them absolutely will be the next President.
I love how the two parties, which pretend to be opposites, are unified in their commitment to the lesser-of-two-evils con.

Sure, why not? I'm not sure what point your trying to make.

The only issue I have with your comments is telling people to stfu - especially if you're using the government to shut them up. What did you have in mind?
Its called Mind Your Own Business. Ever heard of that?

I love how the two parties, which pretend to be opposites, are unified in their commitment to the lesser-of-two-evils con.
That's an adorable strawman you created for yourself.

Doesn't change the fact that your next president is Biden or Trump.

LOL - do you think that's a good thing?
I would prefer someone else.

You're going into "everything sucks" mode again.

Unless the election is Jesus vs Muhammed -- two perfect humans -- every election choice can be called "the lesser of two evils".

You know the point. If they want to be freaks in their own homes fine. If they want to push it on others kids in schools. It is NO LONGER FINE
Well, I'm with you there. But I see it more generally. I'd rather public schools didn't exist, but if we're going to have them, we shouldn't allow them to be used as indoctrination clinics for special interests groups, left or right.

I would prefer someone else.
Well then, your ire at people who will actually vote for someone else is particularly hypocritical, isn't it?
You're going into "everything sucks" mode again.
Nope. That's your strawman, and a convenient cop out. Everything doesn't suck. Just the candidates the shit parties are trying to sell us.

Last edited:

Another day and another state to recognize trump for what he is...a treasonous insurretionist.

Another day, another blue State that realizes it has to election rig because your worst nightmare is coming true, Trump is going to win. Say tuned for January, 2025, vermin

Well, I'm with you there. But I see it more generally. I'd rather public schools didn't exist, but if we're going to have them, we shouldn't allow them to be used as indoctrination clinics for special interests groups, left or right.
States should control them
Teach the basics and classes for job skills. Rest need to go away.

That's just an excuse. The funding is always the lever. That's why they tax us in the first place. We should reject it outright.
It would be by the State not Fed. States dont have access to the Fed Reserve Laundering Money supply.

That takes money away from the career Fed to put its power back in check

Been discussed at length here......you just come to your senses?

2-0 Fed appellate court.

Just like on a roller coaster- 'No Standing'.
"No standing"

Is that what Newsmax told you?

Uh... they're wrong. Try again. States control who appears on their ballots. Candidates must qualify individually in all 50 States.

So who fed you that nonsense? Honest question.

It would be by the State not Fed. States dont have access to the Fed Reserve Laundering Money supply.
As DeSantis showed us, states are just as likely to meddle with education as the feds are. The only way to avoid it is to decentralize control as much as possible.

As DeSantis showed us, states are just as likely to meddle with education as the feds are. The only way to avoid it is to decentralize control as much as possible.
He signed a Law from an incident in schools where the School withheld what it was doing with Gender BS to the parents.

The law stopped the school from meddling in the parents affairs.

Forum List

Back