Trump represents midwest values to many people

Funny, but Customer Service is at the front of the store.:1peleas::114:

And evidently ONLY at the front of the store.

Well, now you know where to go at WALMART! See,how helpful that Clerk was?

Great, someone else that feels customer service is at the front of the store.

Again, I repeat, customer Service is a 2 way street. I have no problem, apparently you guys do.

If you have a rude customer you do as little as possible, a nice customer you help them any way you can.

See how that works guys?:11_2_1043:

Really!? I can understand difficulties with a rude customer, although we're talking about customer service as a whole. Many involved in customer service industry are only interested in doing as little as possible. Sears could be a prime example, at one time Sears was renowned for it's customer service and knowledge. 20 years ago they made the decision to focus on the cash register only, so any questions were typically met with blank stares since the employees had zero product knowledge. And we pretty much know how well that's turned out for Sears. How about Home Depot, certainly there are exceptions, but many go in to a Home Depot looking to have questions answered prior to purchasing something. And when you can find someone that works the department, quite often it's a younger person with zero experience....and zero answers.

Yes, A long time ago, I worked in a store that had 350 full time workers.at Christmas time they would have well over 700.

A few years ago they had less than 100. The days of great customer service is almost gone. Thanks to Self serve, companies like Amazon, on line.

Sears combined with KMART, now they are almost dead. Box stores are going out of business. BONTON bought stores here that had been in business over 100 years. Bankrupt, 2000 stores. All are sutting down. Shopping Centers shutting down.

Even the Grocery business is changing. Dollar Stores are hurting WALMART. Aldis discount groceries.

I understand what you are saying but Retail has changed, long gone.

The denigration of people who did vote for Trump is indicative of why they voted for Trump. No one likes being told what they can and can't think, or that they're a horrible person for thinking what they think. And that's basically all the left has right now. They've completely written off their traditional voting block of working class white men (and a lot of women along with them) and have gone into the tank for identity politics and big government re-distributive policy.

People who voted for Trump, as i said earlier, voted more for the idea of him than the man himself. Someone who won't take shit from anyone, who'll say what he thinks even when he's told he shouldn't say that or even think that. Someone who'll fight hard for what he thinks is right. Trumps many personal flaws aside, he is all of the above.

Many who cast a ballot for Trump did so with their nose held because there was no better option. Many just decided to not vote at all (Trump won states with less votes than Romney got while losing states in 2012). If the democrat party was smart, they'd actually try to figure out where they went wrong rather than just turning up the volume on the attacks to Trump voters' intelligence or motivations. It's exactly the same mentality that many infamous communist leaders have had: that millions of people are expendable in service of the greater good.

AKA, they fell for Trump lies. He is putting on a good show, but wait until all his actions sink in.

I am the first to say Congress could care less about the little guy, but Trump and his billionaires care even less.

AKA, they fell for Trump lies. He is putting on a good show, but wait until all his actions sink in.

I am the first to say Congress could care less about the little guy, but Trump and his billionaires care even less.
Doesn't change the fact that he was a more attractive candidate than the alternatives. For the people who have the attitude that they have to vote and thus vote for the lesser of two evils, Trump was viewed as less evil. For those who couldn't bring themselves to vote for either candidate: that's still telling of the democrat nominee as well.

Forum List

Back