Trump Republicans: What is the main reason you want Trump '24? Poll

Trump Republicans: What is the main reason you want Trump '24?

• Total voters
This is a simple case of a judge looking at the evidence, and ruling that Trump didn't disclose the government documents he had.

Trump did not. So said the judge.
DNC selected . Hand picked.

Guess your fine with Servers in the bathroom ehh??

1695564280302.png

I don‘t think Trump would get actual prison but some type of home confinement

I would go along with home confinement, as long as the DOJ gets to pick which home.

I don't think locking him up at the scene of the crime is the right thing to do.

Last edited:
For once, you are 50% correct. We Conservatives do have a "thing" for convicted criminals. We want them locked up!

Democrats, on the other hand, are lusting for "no bail" so the criminals are back on the streets as quickly as possible.

Democrats also have a unique way to lower the crime rate. They legalize crime!

d27e8c7c828f0b57635c5c381f192e7f29f1df14-M.jpg

maxresdefault-X2.jpg

San-Fransciso-looting-2-X3.jpg

Mom%20and%20Pop%20LA-L.jpg

Booze-X2.jpg

Nice try Skippy

How many held elective office?
How many were pardoned by Democrats?

what punishment should the Bidens get for bribery and treason that has been proven with solid evidence?
The problem is there are 9 Bidens involved in the payments scandal they have money transfer records of.

But Joe isn't one of them.

I would go along with home confinement, as long as the DOJ gets to pick which home.

I don't think locking him up at the scene of the crime is the right thing to do.

It would not be Mara Lago where he gets to play golf every day.
It would probably have to be a location where they can limit his exposure to other people and not be some resort location

I love it when republicans point out all the violence, and riots, and looting, and arson , and police injured, and billions in damage that happened under Trump.

Then I tap them on the shoulder to remind them that America is back to normal.

It would not be Mara Lago where he gets to play golf every day.
It would probably have to be a location where they can limit his exposure to other people and not be some resort location
I got the place.

Trump Tower penthouse

The three-story penthouse at Trump Tower was Trump's primary residence from November 1983 until September 2019,

I love it when republicans point out all the violence, and riots, and looting, and arson , and police injured, and billions in damage that happened under Trump.

Then I tap them on the shoulder to remind them that America is back to normal.
Lol Fascust get their way through violence and go Vote for Us or we use violence again.

Nice little Tyrant you are today??

Forum List

Back