🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Requests Federal Oversight of Federal Election Balloting.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide

Here we go...

A federal appeals court has received an emergency injunction request to stop all unsolicited ballots from being sent out. IT was received on Friday and is now in the works. The complaint cites ELECTIONS SECURITY and INTEGRITY concerns and the need for voter identification before an official ballot is sent. All states have a current absentee balloting systems which uses approved security measures. It cites that no controls would have a devastating effect on this elections integrity and trust by the populace. The emergency injunction would affect all states who have slated to mail out ballots to everyone without a verified request.

I expect Democrats to begin screaming at the sky....

Here we go...

A federal appeals court has received an emergency injunction request to stop all unsolicited ballots from being sent out. IT was received on Friday and is now in the works. The complaint cites ELECTIONS SECURITY and INTEGRITY concerns and the need for voter identification before an official ballot is sent. All states have a current absentee balloting systems which uses approved security measures. It cites that no controls would have a devastating effect on this elections integrity and trust by the populace. The emergency injunction would affect all states who have slated to mail out ballots to everyone without a verified request.

He knows he will lose an honest election, so he's doing his best to make sure there isn't one.

I don't know why anyone is surprised, this is the way he operates. Lie, cheat, and steal, it's the tRump family motto.

My only regret .......

If Trump wins the nation will be burned to the ground by radical Leftists

If Biden wins, the transfer of power will be routine and normal......THEN once in power, Leftists will also burn the nation to the ground
I hope you are wrong...

Trump has already suggested that if violence erupts he will use the Insurrection act to quell the violence. I hope we take the House as well so that the games will stop.

Here we go...

He knows he will lose an honest election, so he's doing his best to make sure there isn't one.

I don't know why anyone is surprised, this is the way he operates. Lie, cheat, and steal, it's the tRump family motto.
I can see how sending out millions of ballots to dead people and people who have moved might cause a problem for you left tards...

My only regret .......

If Biden wins, the transfer of power will be routine and normal......THEN once in power, Leftists will also burn the nation to the ground
Doubtful. tRump will refuse to leave. He will have to be physically removed from the Whitehouse.

My only regret .......

Doubtful. tRump will refuse to leave. He will have to be physically removed from the Whitehouse.

LOL
IIRC, a lot of Righties also said that about Obama

My only regret .......

I hope you are wrong...

Trump has already suggested that if violence erupts he will use the Insurrection act to quell the violence. I hope we take the House as well so that the games will stop.
You're kidding, right? Every indicator says you're losing the Whitehouse and the senate and losing more ground in the house.

My only regret .......

I hope you are wrong...

No matter what....I don't see peace in our future.

My only regret .......

I hope you are wrong...

You're kidding, right? Every indicator says you're losing the Whitehouse and the senate and losing more ground in the house.
Your side refuse to purge voter rolls and remove those who have died or moved... We know how this ends... With ballot harvesting that has been exposed this week alone... Indictments coming..

My only regret .......

LOL
IIRC, a lot of Righties also said that about Obama
Yes, they fantasized a lot of things about him.

Obama never said he wouldn't accept any result except a win, either.

My only regret .......

I hope you are wrong...

I hope not..

But Democrat run shit holes will most certainly erupt into flaming piles of ash.. When the war starts patriots will put down these animals and it wont be pretty.

My only regret .......

I hope you are wrong...

Your side refuse to purge voter rolls and remove those who have died or moved... We know how this ends... With ballot harvesting that has been exposed this week alone... Indictments coming..

I guess many radicals Leftists have a lot of faith in the theft of this November's election

Here we go...

It would appear to be a blatantly unconstitutional power grab.

My only regret .......

I hope you are wrong...

I hope not..

But Democrat run shit holes will most certainly erupt into flaming piles of ash.. When the war starts patriots will put down these animals and it wont be pretty.

Right?
It makes no sense.
Democrat cities are where ALL the violence and suffering is......

It's as if they are totally blind and refuse to see it.

I think they blame Republicans for all their disasters. EXTREME moral narcissism. Unimaginable delusion.

Here we go...

It would appear to be a blatantly unconstitutional power grab.

The Left doesn't acknowledge no stinkin Constitution
In fact, they call it racist

Last edited:

Forum List

Back