🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Responds to Fake Phony Christian Magazine

Brother Donald, patron saint of serial adulterers and bearers of false witness, is the only conservative Republican Christian in the WHOOOOOOOOOOOLE world! :lol:

...and your President for the next 5 years. You left out that part.
Doesn't matter to me. Whoever the President is, they will run trillion dollar deficits and smash Obama's record.

And you will sit there and take it, cuck.

All history will know of Donald J. Trump is that he was a crooked game show host elected by Putin who tried to rig the 2020 election and was impeached.

In the immortal words of Mick Mulvaney, "Get over it."

Might as well break Obama's debt record, seeing as how Trump has broken every other Obama record. I personally don't give a crap about debt. Easy come, easy go, and at least I'm getting my money's worth now.
You are getting OTHER PEOPLE'S money's worth at the expense of our descendants. And you bitched about debt when Obama was the one spending other people's money.

You have some fucking nerve calling yourself JGalt. You are a joke.

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif
That's the first requirement of being a blatant hypocrite.

Obama caged them.
The Obama administration separated migrant children from families when a child’s safety appeared at risk with the adults or in other limited circumstances.
Family separations as a matter of routine came about because of Impeached Tramp’s “zero tolerance” enforcement policy. President Barack Obama had no such policy and Impeached Tramp’s repeated attempts to pin one on him flies in the face of reality.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-20-at-7.11.09-AM-300x217.png

Trump fires back at Christian magazine calling for his removal
Trump punches back at 'Christianity Today' over editorial calling for his removal; reaction and analysis from 'Fox News Sunday' anchor Chris Wallace.

ME: As a Catholic I know for a fact that there are a few Catholic publications that are Catholic in Name Only (CINO) and actually anti-Catholic and Leftist. I am sure it happens in the protestant world too. Christianity Today is such a Leftist rag.

Oh now, now now....The Evangelicals have finally had enough of your azzhat clown and your defense is to call them phony.
I think you're nothing but a Russian bot, bitch.

"Since 1956, Christianity Today has been a trusted beacon spotlighting the way in which Christians can live gospel lives for the strengthening of church and society.
Christianity Today consistently demonstrates through all its media how the true, good, and beautiful gospel can not only transform lives but bring hope and flourishing to individuals, cultures, and communities.
This movement now directly reaches over five million Christian leaders every month.""
Our Ministry

Doesn't matter to me. Whoever the President is, they will run trillion dollar deficits and smash Obama's record.

All history will know of Donald J. Trump is that he was a crooked game show host elected by Putin who tried to rig the 2020 election and was impeached.

Might as well break Obama's debt record, seeing as how Trump has broken every other Obama record. I personally don't give a crap about debt. Easy come, easy go, and at least I'm getting my money's worth now.
You are getting OTHER PEOPLE'S money's worth at the expense of our descendants. And you bitched about debt when Obama was the one spending other people's money.

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif

You forgot to mention that they resort to responding in memes when cornered for their hypocrisy.

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif

Unchanged. Still don't care.

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif

You forgot to mention that they resort to responding in memes when cornered for their hypocrisy.
I honestly do not know how they can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

Trumpism has become an actual mental illness.

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif

6MbhUrL.png

Obama caged them.
The Obama administration separated migrant children from families when a child’s safety appeared at risk with the adults or in other limited circumstances.
Family separations as a matter of routine came about because of Impeached Tramp’s “zero tolerance” enforcement policy. President Barack Obama had no such policy and Impeached Tramp’s repeated attempts to pin one on him flies in the face of reality.

Obama thought he was a King who could dismiss whatever laws he did not like.
President Trump does not do that.

If anyone doesn't like our laws -

STAY HOME.

I think I am going to put that in my signature. It's just too irresistible to see someone calling themselves JGalt saying this.

Priceless.

Obama caged them.

STAY HOME.
A presidential BULLSHIT to you.

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif

6MbhUrL.png

You poor idiots are still obsessed with Hillary.
She thanks you for letting her live rent-free in your shrunken heads.

Obama caged them.

STAY HOME.
A presidential BULLSHIT to you.

Poor baby

Forum List

Back