Trump Responds to Fake Phony Christian Magazine

Wow, the stupidity of the liberal lunatics that post on this site is QUITE apparent in this thread!

The evil within them destroys their ability to reason

That was President Trump's plan all along. He's a psychic judo master.

Too bad they haven't figured it out by now. Another five years of Trump and they'll be gnawing off their toes. :21:

Last edited:
Might as well break Obama's debt record, seeing as how Trump has broken every other Obama record. I personally don't give a crap about debt. Easy come, easy go, and at least I'm getting my money's worth now.
I think I am going to put that in my signature. It's just too irresistible to see someone calling themselves JGalt saying this.

Priceless.

Please do. Except I'll need to charge you a copyright fee.

I do take Paypal.

You are getting OTHER PEOPLE'S money's worth at the expense of our descendants. And you bitched about debt when Obama was the one spending other people's money.

You have some fucking nerve calling yourself JGalt. You are a joke.

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif
That's the first requirement of being a blatant hypocrite.

You forgot to mention that they resort to responding in memes when cornered for their hypocrisy.

6MbhUrL.png

You poor idiots are still obsessed with Hillary.
She thanks you for letting her live rent-free in your shrunken heads.

It's the rent free in solitary that will be best.

This is a sectarian publication, no matter what it says. It does not, and never has, represented the entirety of the Christian faith. Even the title "Christianity Today" is a laugh. trump even noted that this periodical was started with graham southern baptists. They are just a small minority sect of the worldwide Christian faith and are not its leaders.

Might as well break Obama's debt record, seeing as how Trump has broken every other Obama record. I personally don't give a crap about debt. Easy come, easy go, and at least I'm getting my money's worth now.
You are getting OTHER PEOPLE'S money's worth at the expense of our descendants. And you bitched about debt when Obama was the one spending other people's money.

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif

You forgot to mention that they resort to responding in memes when cornered for their hypocrisy.
I honestly do not know how they can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

Trumpism has become an actual mental illness.

Belonging to a cult is a mental illness.
Those GOP cowards in Congress aren't members like the idiots that show up at Trump's rallies.
They're traitors who put $174K a year and free parking at Reagan National above the law and country.

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif

Those GOP cowards in Congress aren't members like the idiots that show up at Trump's rallies.
They're traitors who put $174K a year and free parking at Reagan National above the law and country.

Still not caring...

give_a_fuck.gif

I think I am going to put that in my signature............

Put this in your signature: "I'm too stupid to address a thread topic, all I can do is cry like a bitch"

Is that anything like Trump's whining like a little girl?
Go to his Twitter feed, twit. And see some real crying.
THIS one is definitely a moronic liberal lunatic with SEVERE TDS. Donald Trump's re-election next November is NOT going to please THIS idiot.

This is a sectarian publication, no matter what it says. It does not, and never has, represented the entirety of the Christian faith. Even the title "Christianity Today" is a laugh. trump even noted that this periodical was started with graham southern baptists. They are just a small minority sect of the worldwide Christian faith and are not its leaders.

Huh?
Do you know what you're saying?
"graham" as in Billy Graham????
That's a small minority?????
LOL!!!!
Where in the hell did you THINK the Evangelical movement started? New Jersey???

Put this in your signature: "I'm too stupid to address a thread topic, all I can do is cry like a bitch"

THIS one is definitely a moronic liberal lunatic with SEVERE TDS. Donald Trump's re-election next November is NOT going to please THIS idiot.

Oh, can't you come up with ANYTHING more original?

Go to his Twitter feed. Pull up your Big Boy Pants and see for yourself.

He cries like a little girl every fucking day. In black and white pixels.

We don't care. The only thing that matters are the sweet flowing tears of grief from you leftards, after he wins again.

Do you think Trump will not win again? Oh, BTW: The DOW hit another record high today: 28,5000.

Suck on that, Obama! :5_1_12024::banana::boobies::dev3::fu::mm:

Don't care.

give_a_fuck.gif

Still not caring...

give_a_fuck.gif

Yeah, that's how you got the first POTUS in American history to be impeached in his FIRST term. LOL! Proud?

I personally don't give a crap about debt.

Trumpism is a mental illness. It has made you positively schizophrenic:

Obama's deficit to GDP ratio reached a whopping 5.8% with along with doubling the entire national debt, makes his entire presidency a failure.

....and still blaming Obama. I couldn't help but notice that nowhere in your little diatribe did you mention the fact that Obama doubled the national debt, which took all previous Presidents to run up.

So which one of them ran up more national debt that all previous President combined? Which one doubled the entire national debt in only 8 years?

Are you disputing that Obama did that?

Dumb ratfuck. Obama raised the national debt proportionally more by the comparative time he was in office, and he effectively doubled it over 8 years...

"Public debt more than doubled in the eight years of Obama’s presidency, rising from $6.3 trillion to $14.4 trillion. Gross federal debt – which includes the amount owed to Social Security and other government accounts – nearly, but did not quite, double."

Obama pissed away almost $10 trillion dollars, effectively doubling the national debt that took all of the other Presidents to run up.

More than a hundred other examples of you pissing and moaning about debt under Obama exist, schizo.

We don't care. The only thing that matters are the sweet flowing tears of grief from you leftards, after he wins again.

Do you think Trump will not win again?

Oh, I think there are enough stupid fuck ups like yourself out there to pull it off.
But what you don't realize is that as far as Trump is concerned, you're no more important than the liberals and Dems.
He'll reveal that as soon as he no longer needs your vote.
You're going to get hosed just like the rest of us.

Still not caring...

give_a_fuck.gif

Yeah, that's how you got the first POTUS in American history to be impeached in his FIRST term. LOL! Proud?

Still not caring. Impeachment has become a badge of honor.

OK, how about this - You're a disgusting, brainwashed little dumbshit with most likely a room temperature I.Q., and THAT'S probably a high estimate. You're welcome, now RUN back to your Safe Space, dumbass.

I personally don't give a crap about debt.

Trumpism is a mental illness. It has made you positively schizophrenic:

Obama's deficit to GDP ratio reached a whopping 5.8% with along with doubling the entire national debt, makes his entire presidency a failure.

....and still blaming Obama. I couldn't help but notice that nowhere in your little diatribe did you mention the fact that Obama doubled the national debt, which took all previous Presidents to run up.

So which one of them ran up more national debt that all previous President combined? Which one doubled the entire national debt in only 8 years?

Are you disputing that Obama did that?

Dumb ratfuck. Obama raised the national debt proportionally more by the comparative time he was in office, and he effectively doubled it over 8 years...

"Public debt more than doubled in the eight years of Obama’s presidency, rising from $6.3 trillion to $14.4 trillion. Gross federal debt – which includes the amount owed to Social Security and other government accounts – nearly, but did not quite, double."

Obama pissed away almost $10 trillion dollars, effectively doubling the national debt that took all of the other Presidents to run up.

More than a hundred other examples of you pissing and moaning about debt under Obama exist, schizo.

Still uncaring. But I'll send you a letter if I ever do. :11:

Forum List

Back