Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

$60 Billion Trade Deficit, numerous American Corporations moving there? Mexico is laughing all the way to the bank. Why would it want anything to change? They hate Trump. That's why he's the man. Go Trump!

So Trump would circumvent Congress and use an Executive Order to change the Patriot Act.

I can't wait to hear Trump's supporters attack him for abuse of executive powers.

Or will they go the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger route?
Did he say that or...?

So Trump would circumvent Congress and use an Executive Order to change the Patriot Act.

I can't wait to hear Trump's supporters attack him for abuse of executive powers.

Sounds like the shit Obama has been doing.

Trump's plan is to engage in borrow money from the Mexican government to pay for the wall, then declare bankruptcy for the country.

So you're going with the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger thing.

Here is Trump's memo: Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

In addition to changing Patriot Act regulations, he would start cancelling visas for Mexicans, and start a tariff war with Mexico.
And this is bad????

Instead of us getting fucked, Mexico gets fucked?

Great point. Mexico's enjoying a $60 Billion Trade Deficit and luring numerous American Corporations there. It really is laughing all the way to the bank. I fully support Trump in shaking things up. It's time. Good on em.

So you're going with the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger thing.
I'm all for "paybacks are a motherfucker, José ".

His plan sounds unconstitutional.

And since when do republicans approve of telling people what they can do with thier money?

Here is Trump's memo: Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

In addition to changing Patriot Act regulations, he would start cancelling visas for Mexicans, and start a tariff war with Mexico.
And this is bad????

Instead of us getting fucked, Mexico gets fucked?

Mud loves the "Whats wrong with that" reasoning where there is no good answer.....to HIM
Coming from the "kill the rich" crowd. ....your protests are a bit hollow, shall we say.

Neither source belongs to Mexico to spend on anything.

Why would anyone believe what Trumpery says is possible?

12936547_550493748446663_247236470528797434_n.jpg

Forum List

Back