Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

How about we just declare war, subject them to slavery and force them to build the wall? Cause this plan is essentially that.

Btw for people who don't understand sarcasm, that is not my actual position

Poor retards. They actually bleev their troubles are "because Mexicans". :lol:
Move to California and get back to me, bud.
California's troubles are not "because Mexicans"! :lol:

f30w7.jpg

"Anderson said Trump’s memo also leaves unaddressed how normal financial transactions across borders would be affected and whether there would be an overly aggressive federal intrusion into the growing number of financial transactions that take place over the Internet."

Pay pal. MasterCard.

Funny how people will allow themselves to continually get fucked in the ass because of their disdain for a candidate/President.

"Hey look this is great for America!"
"Fuck that! That guys an asshole!"
g5000 is a spokesman for foreigners.....he doesn't think we should be fucking them the way they're fucking us.

Weak shit.
It's ridiculous. Hate a man all day long, thats fine, but when someone is trying to do something for the greater good of Americans and America sit the fuck down and and shut the fuck up.

There are so many ways to move money . You'd basically have to declare Mexico a terror state and force all the banks to nod do biz wh them.

And stopping Americans from sending money to their poor relatives in Mexico is another great way to win the Latino vote ! Lol!

Trump says he will issue a Presidential Memorandum, which is different from an EO.

Pseudo-cons don't like those either: Don’t worry. It’s not an executive action, it’s a memorandum
Pretty much the same result. Obama is doing it all of the time.

Only now do you feel the need to complain.
Trump says he will issue a Presidential Memorandum, which is different from an EO.

Pseudo-cons don't like those either: Don’t worry. It’s not an executive action, it’s a memorandum

Silly me. I thought we were trying to elect one who was going to end the corruption of the Obama administration, not use it as justification for their own corruption

Funny how people will allow themselves to continually get fucked in the ass because of their disdain for a candidate/President.

g5000 is a spokesman for foreigners.....he doesn't think we should be fucking them the way they're fucking us.

Weak shit.
It's ridiculous. Hate a man all day long, thats fine, but when someone is trying to do something for the greater good of Americans and America sit the fuck down and and shut the fuck up.

Why don't u save that speech for all the obama haters .

Itwi
There are so many ways to move money . You'd basically have to declare Mexico a terror state and force all the banks to nod do biz wh them.

And stopping Americans from sending money to their poor relatives in Mexico is another great way to win the Latino vote ! Lol!
lt will only stop illegal aliens from sending money.

Here is Trump's memo: Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

In addition to changing the Patriot Act, he would start cancelling visas for Mexicans, and start a tariff war with Mexico.

It's time for change. We can no longer allow Mexico to walk all over us. Hopefully, those days will soon be coming to an end.

Its the US that is "walking all over" Mexico. Always has been.

Here is Trump's memo: Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

In addition to changing Patriot Act regulations, he would start cancelling visas for Mexicans, and start a tariff war with Mexico.
And this is bad????

Instead of us getting fucked, Mexico gets fucked?

How is it that the US is "getting fucked" by Mexico?

There are alot of hot Mexican women. Perhaps he meant literally.

So Trump would circumvent Congress and use an Executive Order to change the Patriot Act.

I can't wait to hear Trump's supporters attack him for abuse of executive powers.

Or will they go the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger route?
--------------------------------- hell , Obama has been doing it G5000 ,

Silly me. I thought we were trying to elect one who was going to end the corruption of the Obama administration, not use it as justification for their own corruption
Strange: I don't recall you complaining one time when Obama used EOs to implement his illegal agenda.

Weak shit.

Why don't u save that speech for all the obama haters .
Hey man I have no argument there.

That explains why trump is getting so much support. But Cruz isn't really an @$$****

So Trump would circumvent Congress and use an Executive Order to change the Patriot Act.

I can't wait to hear Trump's supporters attack him for abuse of executive powers.

--------------------------------- hell , Obama has been doing it G5000 ,
So you are going with the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger thing, too.

He's only modifying regulations that weren't passed by Congress in the first place.

How about we just declare war, subject them to slavery and force them to build the wall? Cause this plan is essentially that.

Btw for people who don't understand sarcasm, that is not my actual position
Damn.

.aren't you a classic Drama Queen.

Actually, what's not so funny is that every single declaration made by Trumpery has one thing in common: its not possible.

And, in this case, no it would not be "great for America".

How is it not possible?

Forum List

Back