Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

So Trump would circumvent Congress and use an Executive Order to change the Patriot Act.

I can't wait to hear Trump's supporters attack him for abuse of executive powers.

Or will they go the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger route?

He's only modifying regulations that weren't passed by Congress in the first place.
Just like Obama in the examples I provided above which the Right attacked.

I don't recall you defending Obama's legal use of Memorandums and EOs.

So Trump would circumvent Congress and use an Executive Order to change the Patriot Act.

I can't wait to hear Trump's supporters attack him for abuse of executive powers.

--------------------------------- hell , Obama has been doing it G5000 ,
So you are going with the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger thing, too.
It's not wrong if it feels so right.
:dance:

Funny how people will allow themselves to continually get fucked in the ass because of their disdain for a candidate/President.

"Hey look this is great for America!"
"Fuck that! That guys an asshole!"
g5000 is a spokesman for foreigners.....he doesn't think we should be fucking them the way they're fucking us.

Weak shit.
It's ridiculous. Hate a man all day long, thats fine, but when someone is trying to do something for the greater good of Americans and America sit the fuck down and and shut the fuck up.
"The Wall" is not about the greater good. The wall is a bright and shiny object, or a McGuffin in Maltese Falcon terms. It's a simple concept, easy to grasp and visualize. The fact that it's beyond unlikely Mexico will ever pay for it, or that Congress would authorize the deficit spending, need to be irrelevant, or at least Trump has to come up with some half baked explanation.

What Trump and Trump supporters don't want to acknowledge is that we could end employment of illegal aliens with a single law requiring more stringent verification and punishment of employers. However, to get that, the "gop elite" would want to keep some number of non-citizen workers. So the shiny object is a distraction from the necessity of compromise in all representative democracy.

Mexico is having a good ole laugh at the Dumb Gringos' expense. I mean, who the hell is negotiating these awful Trade Deals for the US? It seems like every year the Trade Deficits just get worse. America is not winning folks. And Mexico knows that. So wake up you Dumb Gringos. It's Trump time!

I have a great idea.....Bernie thinks he can take 90% of our money.

Why not take 90% of what they send to Mexico? ???

He's only modifying regulations that weren't passed by Congress in the first place.

How is this "illegal?" What law does it overturn?

Funny how people will allow themselves to continually get fucked in the ass because of their disdain for a candidate/President.

Actually, what's not so funny is that every single declaration made by Trumpery has one thing in common: its not possible.

And, in this case, no it would not be "great for America".
Please explain in detail how this is not possible

Who does the money belong to?

Some Toyotas are built in the US.
Can Japan control the profits made by those factories?

We need Mexico just as much as they need us. Instead of doing them more harm, it makes more sense to address the problems at the core.

The only real problem we have with Mexico are the drug cartels. As long as the US is so eager to buy their product, that problem will remain. Stop the demand and you wipe out the supply.

I have a great idea.....Bernie thinks he can take 90% of our money.

Why not take 90% of what they send to Mexico? ???

EXACTLY how would you go about stealing that money from Americans or Mexicans living in America?

This reminds me of when Trumpery said he would identify Muslims coming into the US by ASKING travelers. Some here said we could tell by their names. There was just a story of a man who shot his son because he was gay and idiot Tipsycatlover actually said she knew the father was Muslim by his name. He was "christian".

So, how will Trumpery identify which Americans' and Mexicans' money he will steal?

How is this "illegal?" What law does it overturn?
How were the Memorandums by Obama to which I referred above illegal?

They weren't.

And yet the pseudo-cons had a shit fit over them.

g5000 is a spokesman for foreigners.....he doesn't think we should be fucking them the way they're fucking us.

Weak shit.
It's ridiculous. Hate a man all day long, thats fine, but when someone is trying to do something for the greater good of Americans and America sit the fuck down and and shut the fuck up.
"The Wall" is not about the greater good. The wall is a bright and shiny object, or a McGuffin in Maltese Falcon terms. It's a simple concept, easy to grasp and visualize. The fact that it's beyond unlikely Mexico will ever pay for it, or that Congress would authorize the deficit spending, need to be irrelevant, or at least Trump has to come up with some half baked explanation.

What Trump and Trump supporters don't want to acknowledge is that we could end employment of illegal aliens with a single law requiring more stringent verification and punishment of employers. However, to get that, the "gop elite" would want to keep some number of non-citizen workers. So the shiny object is a distraction from the necessity of compromise in all representative democracy.

Won't be a "single law" solution when we have over 12 million illegals here already!
What good compassionate person like YOU would want those 12 million to be on the government dole?
Right now these 12 million are not only working illegally but they are send over $70 billion out of the country.

In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes.
This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers. Amnesty would provide unlawful households with access to over 80 means-tested welfare programs, Obamacare, Social Security, and Medicare.
The fiscal deficit for each household would soar.
You are being redirected...

How many times did I warn you mouth breathers that you were setting benchmarks which would come back to snap you in your slack faces?

Here's Trump saying he would use his pen to change regulations, and you are on board.

Hypocrites.

You mean the illegals are doing something like this...
'Panama Papers' leak.for their families......how dare they try to hide their money for themselves.

Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

I assumed he was going to use the money we give them via trade but hey this works as well. You should see the amount of stores here where I live that have these illegals sending cash back hell its not even taxed because they work under the table.

Mexico is having a good ole laugh at the Dumb Gringos' expense. I mean, who the hell is negotiating these awful Trade Deals for the US? It seems like every year the Trade Deficits just get worse. America is not winning folks. And Mexico knows that. So wake up you Dumb Gringos. It's Trump time!

If mexico is doing so well why do so many want to leave? Will making Mexico worse off make more want to leave?

How many times did I warn you mouth breathers that you were setting benchmarks which would come back to snap you in your slack faces?

Here's Trump saying he would use his pen to change regulations, and you are on board.

Hypocrites.

Just checking, you do see that that flow of illegals and drugs across the border is a problem, right?

Poor retards. They actually bleev their troubles are "because Mexicans". :lol:
Move to California and get back to me, bud.
California's troubles are not "because Mexicans"! :lol:

f30w7.jpg
Nope....it's also Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, Panama,....etc.

Weak shit.

Trumpery's wall isn't possible. From a physical, practical pov, it cannot be done. Or at the very least, it can't be done for the $4billion he originally quoted.

Its just like his idiotic "plan" to deport illegals. It can't be done and is not to our advantage to do or to try to do.

A real eye opener is the documentary Food Inc and one segment is about illegals in our food production. Big corporations advertise in Mexico and ship the workers here. Its a lot more involved than just that but people don't want to know the facts. All that matters is that the workers are brown.

If mexico is doing so well why do so many want to leave? Will making Mexico worse off make more want to leave?
Making it worse for them here will.

Hypocrites.

Just checking, you do see that that flow of illegals and drugs across the border is a problem, right?

Its certainly nothing even close to the level of RWNJ hysteria it generates.

Obama used EOs to order the exact opposite of what the written laws stated. Trump is doing no such thing.

Forum List

Back