Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

no , i'm American and my attitudes are similar to Ike Eisenhowers when he cleaned up the USA for my generation back in the 1950s senors or Gents !
What?
You must believe in fairly tales.
Eisenhower caused more problems than he solved.
Talk about revisionist history.
--------------------------------------- IKE did a good job , I always had high paying blue collar jobs due to his Operation Wetback and similar for my generation of American . At 16 years of age I was driving cars , motorcycles , snow machines while nowadays a 26 year old is living in his parents basement , driving skateboards and being on his Daddies health insurance . And when I went to school my teachers and classmates were ALL Americans and we all spoke the common language Daws !!
Golly beav!

I assumed he was going to use the money we give them via trade but hey this works as well. You should see the amount of stores here where I live that have these illegals sending cash back hell its not even taxed because they work under the table.

We should cut the crap about Mexico paying for it and build it ourselves. Defending our borders is our job, not theirs. It just makes us look petty. Frankly it is petty
---------------------------- I agree , build the wall , taxpayers should pay for it . Course I don't mind if mexico can be squeezed . mexico is not my friend Kaz !!

I assumed he was going to use the money we give them via trade but hey this works as well. You should see the amount of stores here where I live that have these illegals sending cash back hell its not even taxed because they work under the table.

We should cut the crap about Mexico paying for it and build it ourselves. Defending our borders is our job, not theirs. It just makes us look petty. Frankly it is petty
---------------------------- I agree , build the wall , taxpayers should pay for it . Course I don't mind if mexico can be squeezed . mexico is not my friend Kaz !!
Paranoia and racism make for strange alliances.

Here is Trump's memo: Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

In addition to changing Patriot Act regulations, he would start cancelling visas for Mexicans, and start a tariff war with Mexico.

You're against Obama's executive orders now? When did that happen?
When was I for them, dipshit?

All I did was point out the imaginary EOs the rubes invented did not exist. I also pointed out that EOs, in general, do not "bypass Congress".

But now we are going to see all the usual suspects who screamed hysterically over EOs and Memorandums suddenly be okay with them as long as Trump is doing it.

So are you claiming to be against Obama's executive orders? Answer it directly. I find it hard to believe given your love of the Democrat party, but I'll believe you if you'll actually disavow them

rather than me arguing with you here is some education Daws . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- it looks pretty good to me and all your words of BS are jusy BS DAWS !!
Seen it and it's not feasible.

Why not?
Asked and answered.

And what is this answer? You?
----------------------------------- think that it is Daws that judges the wall video that I link as unfeasible --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- course , he doesn't say WHY as he just makes the proclamation that it is UNFEASABLE .

What do paranoia and racism have to do with anything?

rather than me arguing with you here is some education Daws . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- it looks pretty good to me and all your words of BS are jusy BS DAWS !!

Why not?
Asked and answered.

----------------------------------- think that it is Daws that judges the wall video that I link as unfeasible --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- course , he doesn't say WHY as he just makes the proclamation that it is UNFEASABLE .
Have posted many links supporting it's non feasibility.

Everything

You want fries with that?

Building the wall is such a tiny expenditure compared to what we will save or what we spend on the military or other security. The left will go batshit already. Making Mexico pay for it then just looks vindictive. And again, our security is our responsibility. I don't want to send them the bill

Here is Trump's memo: Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

In addition to changing Patriot Act regulations, he would start cancelling visas for Mexicans, and start a tariff war with Mexico.

All I did was point out the imaginary EOs the rubes invented did not exist. I also pointed out that EOs, in general, do not "bypass Congress".

But now we are going to see all the usual suspects who screamed hysterically over EOs and Memorandums suddenly be okay with them as long as Trump is doing it.

So are you claiming to be against Obama's executive orders? Answer it directly. I find it hard to believe given your love of the Democrat party, but I'll believe you if you'll actually disavow them
Please provide evidence I "love the Democrat (sic) party".

Here's how you sound, retard:

PROPAGANDA OUTLET: BREAKING: Barack Obama has just snuffed out the sun!

RUBE: Obama just snuffed out the sun!

G5000: Hey, dipshit, take a look out the window.

RUBE: G5000 hates the sun! He loves Obama!

I neither supported nor opposed Obama's EOs in the many, many, many panicky, sweaty, hysterical topics about Obama's EOs. I merely pointed out which CLAIMS about them were wrong. I even pointed out that Obama probably did overstep his authority on a couple occasions.

When one points out FACTS, it does not mean one loves or hates Obama. It means one loves the TRUTH.

Got it YET, retard? How many times more will you need this explained to you?

Why not?
Asked and answered.

------------------------------------- Well repost another Daws , since you already posted why my border wall demonstration is unfeasible you should be able to do it again .

Why not?
Asked and answered.

Ah, the great treasure trove of extensive liberal views that are analyzed, dissected and supported by endless, irrefutable logic and documentation that you all constantly refer to and never can actually provide ...

If your argument is that the wall won't be perfect and solve every problem, duh. But irrelevant since nothing is perfect. If your argument is it won't make any difference, that's just retarded, it would make a big difference. People walk across the border endlessly now, as do arms dealers, drug dealers, ... Taking that option away makes it far harder to get all that here

Everything

You want fries with that?

Seriously, no idea what you're talking about. Let's go with me. I'm against for example illegal aliens, arms and drugs walking across our borders. What do any of those have to do with "paranoia" or "race?"

these libs just don't want a wall , they are anti American in my opinion and want open borders . Its as simple as that , mostly they are FOS !!

Trump says he will take executive action, he will use his pen, to change federal regulations.

After all the many dozens (hundreds?) of hysterical topics about Obama doing the same thing, one would expect a HUGE hue and cry over Trump saying he will do this.

Hell we even had a great many topics on this forum which were started over imaginary EOs Obama was fixing to write any day now that were completely manufactured bullshit.

And yet there is a baffling silence from both the right wing propaganda outlets and their parroting rubes on Trump's proposals. A silence from which one can only conclude raging hypocrisy is the order of the day.

Please provide evidence I "love the Democrat (sic) party".

Here's how you sound, retard:

PROPAGANDA OUTLET: BREAKING: Barack Obama has just snuffed out the sun!

RUBE: Obama just snuffed out the sun!

G5000: Hey, dipshit, take a look out the window.

RUBE: G5000 hates the sun! He loves Obama!

I neither supported nor opposed Obama's EOs in the many, many, many panicky, sweaty, hysterical topics about Obama's EOs. I merely pointed out which CLAIMS about them were wrong. I even pointed out that Obama probably did overstep his authority on a couple occasions.

When one points out FACTS, it does not mean one loves or hates Obama. It means one loves the TRUTH.

Got it YET, retard? How many times more will you need this explained to you?

Again the equivocation that liberals love. I didn't say I was for them! You're not, you're against them? I didn't say that either!

LOL, there we are ...

Forum List

Back