Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

rather than me arguing with you here is some education Daws . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- it looks pretty good to me and all your words of BS are jusy BS DAWS !!
Seen it and it's not feasible.
----------------------------- well , mostly its a video for other smarter people to see Daws . ------------------- But heck , in the 40s we built a highway through swamp , huge forest , rivers , lakes , streams using 1930s and early 40s building equipment , machines and techniques . And we did it in 50 degree below zero weather including blizzards and huge snowfalls in winter . And building continued in sweltering hot summer with billions of mosquitos and black flies . It was 1700 miles in length and was built when the USA was fighting ww2 on 2 fronts . So yeah , this border wall is no big deal Daws .

rather than me arguing with you here is some education Daws . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- it looks pretty good to me and all your words of BS are jusy BS DAWS !!
----------------------------- well , mostly its a video for other smarter people to see Daws . ------------------- But heck , in the 40s we built a highway through swamp , huge forest , rivers , lakes , streams using 1930s and early 40s building equipment , machines and techniques . And we did it in 50 degree below zero weather including blizzards and huge snowfalls in winter . And building continued in sweltering hot summer with billions of mosquitos and black flies . It was 1700 miles in length and was built when the USA was fighting ww2 on 2 fronts . So yeah , this border wall is no big deal Daws .
Golly uncle Sam, where's my apple pie and hot dogs!

and then , after that we went to the moon and started flying around in outer space and then landing on the moon and walking and driving around on the MOON Daws . At the same time we were going thousands of feet under water in the worlds oceans and all the while building the biggest strongest military machine ever seen on Gods good green earth Daws . A border wall is no big deal for the USA Daws .

-------------------------------------- can't refute what I use for examples ehh Daws ??

..in spite of the fact that the aforementioned wall would be useless....

and then , after that we went to the moon and started flying around in outer space and then landing on the moon and walking and driving around on the MOON Daws . At the same time we were going thousands of feet under water in the worlds oceans and all the while building the biggest strongest military machine ever seen on Gods good green earth Daws . A border wall is no big deal for the USA Daws .
Do you need a smoke?

-------------------------------------- can't refute what I use for examples ehh Daws ??
No need they are false comparisons.

--------------------------------------- many people that live 35 miles from the USA - mexico border probably have lots of family in mexico ehh VShandel ??

--------------------------------------- many people that live 35 miles from the USA - mexico border probably have lots of family in mexico ehh VShandel ??
I have relatives in Mexico.
Your point?
Other than the obvious racism.

I would not know about that Pismoe. My family arrived in Virginia from Scotland in 1678. However, if you want to start revealing your racist card, be my guest. However, there is a saguaro in my front yard that used to live in Mexico, before we bullied Mexico to sell us the the land in 1854, the Gadsden purchase.

Last edited:
------------------------------------------ mexico is a third world hellhole . all that is needed is to squeeze mexico Daws !! As far as false comparisons , I mostly post what I post to remind other Americans that may have forgotten the many accomplishments of American Exceptionalism . I figure that a guy like you and others are either illegals progeny or you may have relations living in third world countries or you may just be anti American Daws !!

Your point?
------------------------------------- [chuckle] Thank you Daws !!

Your point?
--------------------------------------- so then it is anti American views and some dual loyalties ehh Daws !!

I would not know about that Pismoe. My family arrived in Virginia from Scotland in 1678. However, if you want to start revealing your racist card, be my guest. However, there is a saguaro in my front yard that used to live in Mexico, before we bullied Mexico to sell us the the land in 1854, the Gadsden purchase.
-------------------------------- nothing wrong with MY America First attitude VShandel .

------------------------------------------ mexico is a third world hellhole . all that is needed is to squeeze mexico Daws !! As far as false comparisons , I mostly post what I post to remind other Americans that may have forgotten the many accomplishments of American Exceptionalism . I figure that a guy like you and others are either illegals progeny or you may have relations living in third world countries or you may just be anti American Daws !!
Squeeze mexico ! Are you a closet mafiaoso?
The myth of American exceptionalism

Forum List

Back