Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

point is that the ISRAELI wall does not collapse all the time and if it does then it needs repair . So they repair the collapsed section and the war on borders continues . do you have a link to Israeli wall collpses due to tunnels ??

There is a lot of cheap Mexican laborers down here that we can get to keep the wall in repair.
---------------------- not worth a comment except a comment to say that your post #335 is not worth a comment VShandel . :afro:

it is really the best solution to wall maintenance since there is no infrastructure down here. No housing, roads, water, electricity, stores, etc., for hundreds of miles along the wall in AZ. The Mexican can come over and build it, and they are not squeamish about sleeping on the ground, if you give them sleeping bags and some bottled water.

Wall collapses at the Maghrabi Gate due to Israeli excavations

"Salaymeh said: "The neighbourhood's residents near the Maghrabi Gate constantly hear sounds of drilling and bulldozers moving under the ground during the night."
------------------------------- oh man , so Israeli work crews got too close to their exclusion wall !! wall collapses at the gate because of Israeli work crews !!

You didn't get to the part where residents talk about listening to bulldozers digging at night?

Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

I assumed he was going to use the money we give them via trade but hey this works as well. You should see the amount of stores here where I live that have these illegals sending cash back hell its not even taxed because they work under the table.
Begs the question: How stupid are Trump followers?
Answer: About this stupid.........

I have to admit. That is priceless! Donald is going to make America great again by building hotels and maybe even a car! Let's hope that the cars are not produced in the same country that his shirts are produced.....

So somebody who gets through the border and finds a job while having illegal status is going to have trouble taking more than 5 seconds to figure out how to circumvent this ban on money transfers? This is comical.

Employing, sheltering, or otherwise aiding an illegal alien in any way except emergency medical care should be a crime punishable with a gargantuan fine and a mandatory prison sentence of at least five years for the first offense. Second offense should be 20 years, third offense should be mandatory firing squad.

yeah , same with Hadrians wall over in Blighty . I wouldnt let their old , ancient failures stop me from building a modern exclusion wall on the border in the 21st century though VShandel .

I'll see your wall, and raise you a shovel and a ladder.....

I see your shovel and ladder, and raise you a rope! :D

You just lowered your I.Q. to 23.

Well, you're an idiot.

Wall collapses at the Maghrabi Gate due to Israeli excavations

"Salaymeh said: "The neighbourhood's residents near the Maghrabi Gate constantly hear sounds of drilling and bulldozers moving under the ground during the night."
------------------------------- oh man , so Israeli work crews got too close to their exclusion wall !! wall collapses at the gate because of Israeli work crews !!

You didn't get to the part where residents talk about listening to bulldozers digging at night?

big deal , bulldozer digging at night , as if the Israelis would not notice bulldozers digging in tunnels at anytime VShandel !!

So somebody who gets through the border and finds a job while having illegal status is going to have trouble taking more than 5 seconds to figure out how to circumvent this ban on money transfers? This is comical.
---------------------------------------- they are all criminal types looking to encourage criminal illegal aliens . They deserve what they get .

point is that the ISRAELI wall does not collapse all the time and if it does then it needs repair . So they repair the collapsed section and the war on borders continues . do you have a link to Israeli wall collpses due to tunnels ??

There is a lot of cheap Mexican laborers down here that we can get to keep the wall in repair.
---------------------- not worth a comment except a comment to say that your post #335 is not worth a comment VShandel . :afro:

it is really the best solution to wall maintenance since there is no infrastructure down here. No housing, roads, water, electricity, stores, etc., for hundreds of miles along the wall in AZ. The Mexican can come over and build it, and they are not squeamish about sleeping on the ground, if you give them sleeping bags and some bottled water.
-----------------------------------------------looks like an opportunity to populate and civilize that part of the USA with Americans VShandel .

Pismoe, I live 35 miles from the border. Here is what the Mexicans have been doing for years down here:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/29/cross-border-tunnel-found-in-nogales-arizona/

"Since the first such illegal tunnel was found in 1990 in Douglas, Arizona, U.S. authorities have found more than 115 tunnels, 110 of them in the Nogales area, and have managed to seize more than 17,500 pounds of drugs that were being smuggled through them."

What I don't understand is why you guys, and Trump, do not comprehend the fact that a wall is useless against tunnels. In addition, half of the Mexicans who are not legally in the USA simply came through the border on a visa, and did not return. In short, a wall is a complete waste of money

time to STOP them , USA is a sovereign country , illegal aliens should have respected that sovereignty rather than pizzing off Americans like me VShandel !!

time to STOP them , USA is a sovereign country , illegal aliens should have respected that sovereignty rather than pizzing off Americans like me VShandel !!

Well, Ok, but I think that Trump is going about it wrong. He should set up shields like they have on the Starship Enterprise. For those that made it across anyway, Trump can employ a tractor beam to drag them back to the other side of the wall.

Well, Ok, but I think that Trump is going about it wrong. He should set up shields like they have on the Starship Enterprise. For those that made it across anyway, Trump can employ a tractor beam to drag them back to the other side of the wall.
-------------------------------- that's the thing , these libs don't give a damn , probably illegal alien enablers looking to allow in more of their relatives .

That is a lot of staff over 2000 miles. If we had that much staff we wouldn't need a wall.

That didn't work to well in Hungary. Staff without walls or fences are virtually useless. We already have 10,000 border guards. That should be sufficient. The choice isn't between the wall or staff. That's a falls choice presented by people who are opposed to controlling the border.

We did complete lots of fencing and you say we have lots of staff. Yet else still have tons of illegals. More fencing won't make a difference.

If you've seen any pics of the so-called fence they built, you would know it's a joke.

Expensive joke

Obamacare is an expensive joke. It's an expensive practical joke on the people who voted for Obama.

And now we have more people insured.

like I have said , I don't think that these anti wall boneheads have ever had any experience at all in ever building anything .

The Chinese have offered to teach us how to build the wall. They had lots of experience. They wanted to keep the mongols out. Didn't work, and the mongols invaded and ruled China for centuries, but their wall is still standing after 2300 years!

Actually the great wall did work for hundreds of years at a stretch. A few times the Mongols managed to get through, but that didn't stop China from maintaining and extending the wall. They were adding on to it as late as the 15th Century.

The left wing theory that a wall is a failure if even one person manages to get across it only shows what dumbasses left wingers are.
The Great Wall failed to function as intended. .
The idea with any barrier is to keep out or keep in a group or groups.
Not some.

Forum List

Back