Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

these threads get so childish . Trump puts forth his proposal , i link a video of building a practical wall and then the liberal say no you can't do that , SKYLAR the constitutional lawyer i guess says that its unconstitutional . Personally i think most of the anti wall people are full of sh1t !!

I think fencing in strategic populated areas does slow down immigrants enough, 5 to 10 minutes or so to climb over it, for border patrol to catch those crossing....

My problem is with a wall or now being changed to fence, in the middle of the dessert, where no roads or city or town for the illegals to go to nearby once they cross, is an absolute waste of money...mainly because of the rarity of crossing and because slowing them down with a fence, does no good if border patrol is not within a few minutes of them crossing, so they can be caught by them...and increased spending on border guards and high tech systems in areas that attract those trying to cross etc, would be money better spent.

agree , they want the immigration and the open borders BPat !!

No . We don't want to waste money on boondoggles.

You'd be better off using the money to add immigration courts and ins agents .

It takes like a year before you get a deportation hearing !

And yes, I used "boondoggle " in a sentence .

You are bound and determined to prevent the illegal alien problem from being solved because it benefits your filthy party.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You are only pro wall because it satisfies your hateful bigot views on the subject . It doesn't even really address the immigration problem .

Right, because we all know how eager lying douche bag open-borders traitors like you are to solve the illegal alien problem. You demonstrate that every time you use the word "immigrant" instead of the correct term "illegal alien."

What "hateful bigot view" does it satisfy?
Actually they are both correct.
Your constant need to use the pejorative is a hateful bigoted view.

I don't use pejoratives. I refer to lying douche bags as what they are. Scum like you who denigrate any proposal to control the border are nothing more than traitors. You want to flood this country with illegal aliens simply so your filthy party can win elections.

None of you can explain why it's silly.
really? here we go .....1. the wall will be built by the contractor that low ball's the bidding process .
2. the materials will be low grade .
3. it will use Mexican labor and they wiil for obvious reasons work sloppily and slow driving the cost up.
even though trump makes a lot of noise about making Mexico pay for it inevitably for what ever reason public money will be spent on it .
3 I predict that there will be tunnels and other way and routes around over and thru the walls defenses .
it will be another bridge to nowhere.

Not mention that it's not physically possible.

Huge boondoggle for a problem that doesn't really exist.

All just because idiots don't like brown skin and want to enrich Trumpery.

How is it "physically impossible?" Every time some leftwing open-borders douche bag makes a claim about the wall, it turns out he just pulled it out his ass.

We understand you want to destroy this country, so who do you think you're fooling?
It's all ready been explained why it's impossible.
As an example, the golden gate bridge.
It takes a whole year just to paint it by the time the crews finish one end .
They have to start the other end again.
No imagine a border wall 30'high running 2000 miles . By the time work crews fixed a breach in CA there would be 10 more any were from Arizona to Louisiana.
The maintenance costs would kill any imagined value the wall would have as a barrier.

Why would there be any breeches when the border patrol can spot someone trying to create one and apprehend them in a matter of minutes? After a few dozen spend 5 years cooling their heals in prison, the "breaches" will come to an end.
Again there's that pesky problem with reality.
How long does it take to toss a fire bomb ?
We don't have that problem now but a barrier wall is a good as an invitation.
Does the Berlin Wall ring any bells.

these threads get so childish . Trump puts forth his proposal , i link a video of building a practical wall and then the liberal say no you can't do that , SKYLAR the constitutional lawyer i guess says that its unconstitutional . Personally i think most of the anti wall people are full of sh1t !!

They are. They know their objections are obvious horse shit. All they can do is pull shit out of their ass and fling it against the wall. We all know they want to open the flood gates to illegal immigration. They deny it only because they know they entire country would come down on their heads if they didn't.

There is another way to build the fence without using government to take money from people.

Offer amnesty to anyone who contributes money and labor to build the fence

That way the hard working illegals can remain in the country. We don't pay a dime for it and the influx is shut down.
Not a chance.

really? here we go .....1. the wall will be built by the contractor that low ball's the bidding process .
2. the materials will be low grade .
3. it will use Mexican labor and they wiil for obvious reasons work sloppily and slow driving the cost up.
even though trump makes a lot of noise about making Mexico pay for it inevitably for what ever reason public money will be spent on it .
3 I predict that there will be tunnels and other way and routes around over and thru the walls defenses .
it will be another bridge to nowhere.

How is it "physically impossible?" Every time some leftwing open-borders douche bag makes a claim about the wall, it turns out he just pulled it out his ass.

We understand you want to destroy this country, so who do you think you're fooling?
No imagine a border wall 30'high running 2000 miles . By the time work crews fixed a breach in CA there would be 10 more any were from Arizona to Louisiana.
The maintenance costs would kill any imagined value the wall would have as a barrier.

Why would there be any breeches when the border patrol can spot someone trying to create one and apprehend them in a matter of minutes? After a few dozen spend 5 years cooling their heals in prison, the "breaches" will come to an end.

What good is a firebomb against one foot thick of prestressed concrete?

I don't recall anyone getting through the Berlin wall by throwing fire bombs at it. The Berlin wall was highly effective, so I don't why you are bringing that up. For decades only a couple dozen people managed to get across it.

You must think people are imbeciles if they can't handle a few simple problems like the ones you mention.

No . We don't want to waste money on boondoggles.

You'd be better off using the money to add immigration courts and ins agents .

It takes like a year before you get a deportation hearing !

And yes, I used "boondoggle " in a sentence .

You are bound and determined to prevent the illegal alien problem from being solved because it benefits your filthy party.

You are only pro wall because it satisfies your hateful bigot views on the subject . It doesn't even really address the immigration problem .

Right, because we all know how eager lying douche bag open-borders traitors like you are to solve the illegal alien problem. You demonstrate that every time you use the word "immigrant" instead of the correct term "illegal alien."

I don't use pejoratives. I refer to lying douche bags as what they are. Scum like you who denigrate any proposal to control the border are nothing more than traitors. You want to flood this country with illegal aliens simply so your filthy party can win elections.

I'm not fooling anyone .
But you are definitely delusional.
Illegals don't vote .
Besides you guys will lose not because of Democrats but in spite of them.

I think fencing in strategic populated areas does slow down immigrants enough, 5 to 10 minutes or so to climb over it, for border patrol to catch those crossing....

My problem is with a wall or now being changed to fence, in the middle of the dessert, where no roads or city or town for the illegals to go to nearby once they cross, is an absolute waste of money...mainly because of the rarity of crossing and because slowing them down with a fence, does no good if border patrol is not within a few minutes of them crossing, so they can be caught by them...and increased spending on border guards and high tech systems in areas that attract those trying to cross etc, would be money better spent.

That's why you need a consistent concrete wall with guard towers at regularly spaced intervals.

I'm not fooling anyone .
Illegals don't vote .

Illegals do vote, and they always vote Democrat.

I don't recall anyone getting through the Berlin wall by throwing fire bombs at it. The Berlin wall was highly effective, so I don't why you are bringing that up. For decades only a couple dozen people managed to get across it.

You must think people are imbeciles if they can't handle a few simple problems like the ones you mention.
You just keep telling yourself that lie .
The Berlin Wall was a Swiss cheese

Really? How many people got across it the last 10 years it was up?

I'm not fooling anyone .
Illegals don't vote .

Illegals do vote, and they always vote Democrat.
Proof? Links?
Talking out your ass?
And yes you are an imbecile your ignorance and paranoia just showcase it.

Really? How many people got across it the last 10 years it was up?
In the last 10 years it was up nobody needed to.
Look it up.

There is another way to build the fence without using government to take money from people.

Offer amnesty to anyone who contributes money and labor to build the fence

That way the hard working illegals can remain in the country. We don't pay a dime for it and the influx is shut down.
Not a chance.

Why not? Everyone wins

like I have said , I don't think that these anti wall boneheads have ever had any experience at all in ever building anything .

The Chinese have offered to teach us how to build the wall. They had lots of experience. They wanted to keep the mongols out. Didn't work, and the mongols invaded and ruled China for centuries, but their wall is still standing after 2300 years!

Actually the great wall did work for hundreds of years at a stretch. A few times the Mongols managed to get through, but that didn't stop China from maintaining and extending the wall. They were adding on to it as late as the 15th Century.

The left wing theory that a wall is a failure if even one person manages to get across it only shows what dumbasses left wingers are.

yeah , same with Hadrians wall over in Blighty . I wouldnt let their old , ancient failures stop me from building a modern exclusion wall on the border in the 21st century though VShandel .
exclusion wall .
The only advantage a 21st Century wall would have is it would be far easier to distroy due to cheaper an lighter materials and corner cutting.

Trump is going to build the wall, not a bunch if incompetent douche bag Democrats.

Forum List

Back